posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:49 PM
Hey, anyone can make a resolution but how many of you are willing to make a prediction now that the dawn of 2005 is upon us? Suppose for a moment that
instead of resolving to do something about yourself you quieted your mind, gazed into the next 12 months and wrote down what you believe will come
true, even though the events are completely out of your hands.
One year from today we could check this thread and see who among the ATS family is actually psychic. We could then ask that person for the next
year’s predictions and head for Las Vegas. Hehehehehe….
It may end up embarrassing, for many who say they are psychic will probably be so far off it will be funny, but it could also be fun. If anyone is up
to the challenge then I shall even go first.
Here are my top 5 predictions:
1. The Palestinians will elect a new president and the people whose candidate came in second will promptly assassinate him.
2. Dick Cheney will have a few drinks and forget to see his make up artist and arrive at a state dinner with his alien reptile head. George Bush won’t
3. Moderate Muslims worldwide will rise up and as a group decry the violence of the extremist Muslims. After several of their leaders are publicly
tortured to death they will become silent again.
4. An earthquake on the west coast of the US will kill many thousands. The rest of the world won’t lift a finger to help the injured and dying. Most
will say it was the will of an angry god, including many religious Americans.
5. The space station will have to be evacuated during an emergency situation. It may even be destroyed. I’m not sure yet, space is such a fuzzy area
So, is anyone else up to the challenge? A year from now you may get to walk away with the crown of being the most psychic member of ATS. A crown you
get to keep for a year, until the next twelve months pass and we see if you can repeat.
Love and light to each of you,