It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top 5 predictions for 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey, anyone can make a resolution but how many of you are willing to make a prediction now that the dawn of 2005 is upon us? Suppose for a moment that instead of resolving to do something about yourself you quieted your mind, gazed into the next 12 months and wrote down what you believe will come true, even though the events are completely out of your hands.

One year from today we could check this thread and see who among the ATS family is actually psychic. We could then ask that person for the next year�s predictions and head for Las Vegas. Hehehehehe�.

It may end up embarrassing, for many who say they are psychic will probably be so far off it will be funny, but it could also be fun. If anyone is up to the challenge then I shall even go first.

Here are my top 5 predictions:

1. The Palestinians will elect a new president and the people whose candidate came in second will promptly assassinate him.

2. Dick Cheney will have a few drinks and forget to see his make up artist and arrive at a state dinner with his alien reptile head. George Bush won�t even notice.

3. Moderate Muslims worldwide will rise up and as a group decry the violence of the extremist Muslims. After several of their leaders are publicly tortured to death they will become silent again.

4. An earthquake on the west coast of the US will kill many thousands. The rest of the world won�t lift a finger to help the injured and dying. Most will say it was the will of an angry god, including many religious Americans.

5. The space station will have to be evacuated during an emergency situation. It may even be destroyed. I�m not sure yet, space is such a fuzzy area to predict.

So, is anyone else up to the challenge? A year from now you may get to walk away with the crown of being the most psychic member of ATS. A crown you get to keep for a year, until the next twelve months pass and we see if you can repeat.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
HmmmmI think yo have the wrong forum. I think you want Dreams & Personal Predictions

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'm not a mod...just being friendly

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
2. Dick Cheney will have a few drinks and forget to see his make up artist and arrive at a state dinner with his alien reptile head. George Bush won�t even notice.

Hope to see pictures

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ladys right this might get moved soon..

My one only prediction is that we might find bin laden in 2005 unknown of month and if hes dead or alive lol

[edit on 29-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here goes.

1. I predict individual Americans will lose more of their rights.

2. I predict an increase in the number of natural disasters, perhaps 2 or 3 major events with death tolls in the 6 figues. Most likey earthquakes, with the possible addition of a super volcano eruption.

3. I predict the ranks of the stupid and the ignorant will swell, with corresponding losses to the worldwide number of inteligent and learned people.

4. I predict Wall Street will continue to set new records, as it did this year, in terms of total insider sales. (rats off a sinking ship)

5. I predict a US Military Coup.

BTW, I'm shooting for 4 out of 5.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm going with John Titor's Civil War, though most people don't believe the stuff he said, I do.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm going with, I predict this thread will be moved.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
I'm going with John Titor's Civil War, though most people don't believe the stuff he said, I do.

Even though the pictures were fake

There have been signs for years about an American Civil War, during the early 90s. Whoever Titor was, just used common facts to make a story. Anyways, didnt he say the Civil war would be in 2004??....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I predict that the Ross Ice shelf will break off and rapidly flood the worlds ports

I predict that a cure for baldness will be found

I predict that GWB will choke on a peanut and die during the superbowl

I predict that the Reality Show fad will die and be replaced with scripted survival shows

top topics

join