It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Senn" - cool scifi on Amazon Prime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Strange phenomena begin to plague Senn, a factory worker on the forgotten world, Pyom, when an enigmatic alien intelligence arrives to deliver him to the Polychronom. This ancient object has surreptitiously chosen him for a mysterious purpose that could mean his undoing.

imdb
Thank goodness for free wifi where I waited to get my oil changed.

Took a chance on a scifi film I'd never heard of and it was really good!

The acting wasn't excellent, but I am glad I gave it a chance. I really enjoyed the story line, the soundtrack, and the visuals (trippy!).

Here's the trailer-

I noticed that if you type in "Senn full movie" into youtube, you may get a pleasant lower streaming quality surprise

Just wanted to share!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I cant find it on UK amazon prime unfortunately. Looks like it might be a decent watch. Shame.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshireman

hintyoutubehint

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Haha, yeah I got that bit thanks mate! I just don't like watching films on my laptop. And I really need to invest in a new TV, even blue rays look like they're streamed on 240p!

Looks a good film though, I've read a bit on IMDB.

Thanks

edit on 13-8-2015 by yorkshireman because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There's a German one I want to see called "Lys" that I cannot find here or on ebay boooooo.

It looks good!

imdb for LYS

I like the indie and foreign scifi films. We need a streaming service devoted to that!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Cheers pal, looks like another interesting one.

I don't know if you'd be interested but there's a good UK TV series called 'Utopia', this is my recommendation to you, in return for yours...thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Utopia sounds really good! I'll treat myself to the season 1 dvd from eBay very soon.

Just stumbled across an interesting one. "The Record Keeper" seems to have been shut down by a church (that maybe funded it?) based upon the comments like this one-

Hey Bigpuddlefilms, are you a seventh day adventist? do you understand that we believe that EGW books are for real? Not Sci-fi? Who gave you green light for this might be a little mad... cause it´s not a joke, we really believe in those things and you are trying to make as a Matrix/bladerunner esque kinda a series... don´t get me wrong love the visuals but if that was something else i would give it a try to watch... that´s the problem today, people don´t respect or care about other people´s faith... The church did the right thing... Def...

Drama and theology aside, it looks really interesting, and seems to have instead been released as a mini web series on youtube. Here's the first of 11 short episodes.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So. The Polychronom is "god"?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Record Keeper

Seventh-day Adventist world church leadership today announced their decision to suspend the release of the 11-episode series called “The Record Keeper,” but agreed to explore the possibility of supporting similar creative outreach projects.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

top topics

join