It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons and Reptilians and Grey's OH MY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Are Aliens fallen angels?

No question about it, the evidence for this is far too HUGE to be anything else IMHO...

The evidence contained in the Unholy Communion video completely tipped the scales for me personally.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

Simply put.....Tosh!

Demons........are you guys kidding!

Listen to yourselfs...........not these so called experts.

Religion = nonsense
Demons are a derivative of religion.

If such things as demons existed with the so called powers and abilities suggested and they want to hurt humans then why the hell dont they do a proper job? Because they cant because they dont exist.

Now do aliens ET exist.........most likely........whether visitors or not!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If I ever meet an alien I'll ask. So many theories on angels/aliens/demons/ reptillians. All fascinating to me, just never seen anything. But I promise of I ever get a chance I will ask and report my findings to ats before anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Just remember to believe the opposite of whatever they tell you.

They aren't called “messengers of deception” for nothing...

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Can we just quietly gather up all the god-fearing, inbred, mouther-breather bible thumpers who insist any form of intelligent life, outside of "human", are unquestionably evil "demons", and maybe put them in labor camps, or make them our nescient pets, for the rest of their natural lives? It's seriously taking too long to sterilize them with Fanta, for my patience.

Would you honestly want alien disclosure with these gun-toting, ignorant hicks running amok? I shudder at the thought...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The real truth of this matter is no one actually knows. No one knows if Greys exist, no one knows if demons exist, Humans really don't know much though we blunder around an orb floating through empty space thinking we know a bunch.

A Human only knows they're alive, conscious....but even then, we really don't even know that, or what consciousness is, or why we can see images in our heads when we think. Life is literally an assumption. When you look at someone and speak to them, it's one brain making mouth noises to another brain. And that's terrifying. To think two masses shelled within a skull communicate to each other through organic tools is a fairly freighting thing to think about.
The Big Bang, Evolution----it's all theories, no more no less.
To look up at night is profound insanity anyone can witness, and for a human to mold their life by a book, or beliefs, even their own, is....well, crazy, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Exactly, we enjoy discussing things that we don't understand, in an effort to reflect on other perspectives, and maybe find some common collective threads to pull on.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My opinion on the majority of the UFOs? They are not exactly 'alien' they are a branch of human like beings who were more advanced and branched off from humanity 10-20,000 years ago. They are Cro Magnons who had the biggest cranial capacities. They were the founders of Rh negative blood,red and blonde hair and are also who were the Giants;btw Cro magnons were on average about 7ft and I'm sure they went a lot taller.

This link supports my study:

aryanity.com...

aryanity.com...

I am RH negative stock and have been followed by UFOs most of my life and I seem to have been guided to much info and it resonates imo,this is why mainstream is pushing that UFOs are exclusively 'alien' notion when in all actuality they are absolutely not alien! They have always been here in the background on Earth,they made the megalithis around the world and navigated and colonized our solar system many millennia ago.

Ok..I also believe there was/is a race of reptoids who were also here before humanity. The theory goes that they evolved from dinosaurs and had 65illion years to do this! At the time of the mass extinction they were known as Troodon Dinos who were the most intelligent at that moment in time;imagine how far evolution could take you in that time?

There was also an invasion 6000 years ago (as there was also 30,000 ya coinciding with the appearance of Cro magnons and RH negative blood) and this to Me is linked with the Reptilians (Dracos) it is slightly confusing in a sense? There is certainly a reptilian link? One or the other?..BTW it seems to me that Cro magnons are crossbreeds of a reptilian gene and Aryan/Nordic;this is who our elites and royals are descended from (but also a chunk of 'common men' as well) The Khazarian Jews are the latest creation of RH negatives as well imo.

Greys have been here a while as well..I am suspicious of their good intentions tbh and they may even also be a creation of this Earth.

This planet is under control of Enki it seems? Marduk may also play a role (check Wes Penre's work online) there is certainly a greater battle at hand? But it is quite clear that this planet is fully under non Human control and you can take that to the bank!!

Be cautious and discerning when scoping out this topic! There is a distraction agenda at hand.

ETA-Enki is Satan. Yaweh is also not who you think, It may even be an alter ego for Satan? For sure He/It is a multi dimensional being,others would say Annunaki? That is a blanket term,but on the right lines..

edit on 14-8-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

RH negative blood is a mutation caused by inappropriate consumption of rabbit fluids by your ancestors.

RABBITEATERS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join