It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons and Reptilians and Grey's OH MY!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterBaiter

Just to be clear I mean extra terrestrial, or extra dimensional intruders. Not like undocumented Canadians.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

1 has been here just allowing the NU minds the space to filter through the boards as they too seek TRUTH. Observing from a distance at times but with a bat sonar that pings in when objective truth is shared...

Well I got tons of that objective truth you are searching for brother!! Although you may have a hard time finding the truth here, but it's fun in the process....

Missed ya buddy!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

d you believe everything you read on the internet ?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yes obviously, but Chris is saying aliens don't even exist. I'm saying that for us to claim we think we know anything about anything is a waste of time.

The application of language & definitions only furthers our ignorant arrogance of "knowledge"
edit on 13-8-2015 by MasterBaiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Let me have it, I am WAY interested in your opinion.
Thank you. I believe everything is perspective and it seems that most of the situations you list are of a negative slant.
Whats bad in your perspective may be good in another's. Besides what you believe, in this reality, we have virtually no way of knowing anything at all. It's all up to the viewer's perspective. I prefer to think of our Cosmic family as benevolent, loving beings with of course, like anything, the occasional exception.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: I always think of something else to add or change after I've already posted. It's similar to an illness.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

You are right about my options assuming the negative. Anyone (with an opinion other than "No") have a positive slant on any of these possibilities?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So ...

.. should we not establish that aliens actually exist, before we try to determine their religious affiliations?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterBaiter

Yes obviously, but Chris is saying aliens don't even exist. I'm saying that for us to claim we think we know anything about anything is a waste of time.

The application of language & definitions only furthers our ignorant arrogance of "knowledge"

Is that right? Show me one....

Crickets

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

So ...

.. should we not establish that aliens actually exist, before we try to determine their religious affiliations?

Hey that's something huh? We gots aliens flyin all round this motha.....Wait, where again????? Oh, out in space I mean....Wait what?? Titan...Gotta be titan.....But there are lights on Ceres.....Nope.....NEXT

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
a reply to: donktheclown

You are right about my options assuming the negative. Anyone (with an opinion other than "No") have a positive slant on any of these possibilities?

So you say possibilities here but the thread title is ARE ALIENS FALLEN ANGELS....Bla bla bla......Sure, sounds like a goooood possibility

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Crickets

I think in your attempt at being clever you 100% missed my point &/or completely misread what I wrote.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Still searching......

Chirp.....

Ceres....Mars.....Titan.....Dammit I will find one for you.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Crickets

I think in your attempt at being clever you 100% missed my point &/or completely misread what I wrote.

Please feel free to clarify and I will gladly duel you on this topic....I am a master debater.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I feel like you kind of missed the point on that reply... I think DupontDeux was saying that we were putting the cart before the horse... or the god before the spaceship as it were. But does the light on Ceres have something to do with Titan? And if so, do you mean the moon, or the upcoming movie, are they escaping titan to go to Ceres? Or is it just like a signal light? TELL US!

So ...

Hey that's something huh? We gots aliens flyin all round this motha.....Wait, where again????? Oh, out in space I mean....Wait what?? Titan...Gotta be titan.....But there are lights on Ceres.....Nope.....NEXT

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
I feel like you kind of missed the point on that reply... I think DupontDeux was saying that we were putting the cart before the horse... or the god before the spaceship as it were. But does the light on Ceres have something to do with Titan? And if so, do you mean the moon, or the upcoming movie, are they escaping titan to go to Ceres? Or is it just like a signal light? TELL US!

So ...

Sorry just lumping the last 2 years of B mother effin S aliens/UFO threads into one post....

There aren't any aliens we found on any of those planets, hence my sarcasm....Prior to us finding out though...Whew...Those lights, it's aliens!!! Nope......But but but....There are pyramids on that planet....Gots to be aliens...Nope...

It just seems to be the same stuff over and over....The only reason for my gigantic pile of sarcasm going along with my replies....None aimed directly at you OP.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>