It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons and Reptilians and Grey's OH MY!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Things seem to be connecting on my cork board... Lots more sightings of all catagories of late. Which theory do you support? I have heard that:

The aliens all work for Satan.
That Nordics, greys, and reptiles are at war with each other.
That they are at war with demons.
That they are both at war with us.
They are totally non related, and each have their own agenda and leave each other alone.
Humans working with aliens vs what we consider a demon.

Here is mine. Grey's are inter dimensional with an agenda, Reptilians are remnants, playing nice with Grey's and Humans, Nordics don't care who comes out on top but demand a place of influence in whatever the outcome. Demons want to hurt, and corrupt.

Let me have it, I am WAY interested in your opinion.

Demons in hospital 2014:

Reptilians:

Greys:

Ghosts:

Time traveling tourists:

edit on 13 by AshFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Are Aliens fallen angels, or are we are in the middle of a Demon / Alien war?

No.

edit: but then again...

edit on 13-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's been a while since the last Are Aliens fallen angels thread but the answer remains the same , No.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What about possessed Aliens?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That would depend is they had a faith system similar to ours and believed in such things I suppose.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Are you postulating that demon possession is based on your belief system? So, atheists would be immune as would any non-monotheistic alien races? Consider that what we consider "Demons" are not accurately depicted as being a manifestation or entity based on any religion? Maybe they are just non-theistic other natural thugs out to suck out our happy juice? Maybe what we consider "Possession" is just a #1 Multimedia experience back home for the baby demons. Who knows, maybe they have been terrorizing these other Alien planets/dimensions, and they came here to kick some demon ass.

originally posted by: gortex

That would depend is they had a faith system similar to ours and believed in such things I suppose.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No, as mentioned, there are however potential benevolent & malevolent inorganic CREATOR Creations that have "disagreements" that may influence those in the organic realms of Existence...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Are you postulating that demon possession is based on your belief system?

I don't have a belief system so not me personally but yes you would have to believe in Demons to be effected by them.

Consider that what we consider "Demons" are not accurately depicted as being a manifestation or entity based on any religion? Maybe they are just non-theistic other natural thugs out to suck out our happy juice?

Demons are a construction of the human mind , they can't be separated from religion as they are an invention of it , all part of the Heaven and Hell narrative.
Some may say Demons exist but as always with faith based beliefs there is no real proof to support the argument.

edit on 13-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Also if there does exist Aliens then HUMANS too ARE ALIENS.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Are you postulating that demon possession is based on your belief system?

I don't have a belief system so no.

Consider that what we consider "Demons" are not accurately depicted as being a manifestation or entity based on any religion? Maybe they are just non-theistic other natural thugs out to suck out our happy juice?

Demons are a construction of the human mind , they can't be separated from religion as they are an invention of it , all part of the Heaven and Hell narrative.
Some may say Demons exist but as always with faith based beliefs there is no real proof to support the argument.

Nor is there anything to prove otherwise....But that is neither here nor there...

Simple answer OP = NOPE!! None of the above.....You posted at least 3 pictures I know of that are 100% fake, so if you expect someone to play ball come with some effing bats......Or gloves.....Erm......YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN....?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Also if there does exist Aliens then HUMANS too ARE ALIENS.

Come on O........Please brother

Let's start with proving an alien before you call humans aliens...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
imo, all religions are conjecture based off unidentified sightings & claiming to know anything or attach labels to the unexplained is the peak of human ignorance/ego

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterBaiter
imo, all religions are conjecture based off unidentified sightings & claiming to know anything or attach labels to the unexplained is the peak of human ignorance/ego

I didn't even read your post.....I am still laughing at your name dude....How the hell was that allowed here????

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

That is why 1 allows Space fOr discussion with the "if" even if is proven they exist
Chrisfishenstein...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

That is why 1 allows Space fOr discussion with the "if" even if is proven they exist
Chrisfishenstein...

NAMASTE*******

Oh we have hit this path before....You know me I love me a good debate on it and all but aren't we jumping from 0 to 6 here? I am only asking for 1, just 1 confirmed UFO/Alien case......Then we can talk about humans....Probably not even then but you know what I am saying....lol

Haven't seen you on the boards for a while O...Missed ya brother!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Right off the bat, the first video you posted, "Demon Appears In Hospital Bed", actually debunked itself, admitting that it is an illusion caused by the patient's leg, bed rail, and medical equipment.

The "Time Traveling Tourist" picture featuring the little girl has also been debunked. It's called The Solway Firth Spaceman, and has even been explained in an ATS Thread.

That's enough bogus data for me to respectfully doubt the rest of your op.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"Alien" is just an English word that we have attached some sort of subjective meaning to. Whose to say whether humans are alien or not. Whose to say what a human even is.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Thank you for the education! That's what I am after here.

Maybe they don't want us ruining the planet because they have plans for it? And maybe they could use cancer cures and knowledge of how to fix/manipulate our bodies as a means of control perhaps?
edit on 13 by AshFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

1 has been here just allowing the NU minds the space to filter through the boards as they too seek TRUTH. Observing from a distance at times but with a bat sonar that pings in when objective truth is shared...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Right off the bat, the first video you posted, "Demon Appears In Hospital Bed", actually debunked itself, admitting that it is an illusion caused by the patient's leg, bed rail, and medical equipment.

The "Time Traveling Tourist" picture featuring the little girl has also been debunked. It's called The Solway Firth Spaceman, and has even been explained in an ATS Thread.

That's enough bogus data for me to respectfully doubt the rest of your op.

At least you took the time.....I couldn't have cared less....Just said at least 3 I know of are 100% fake above.....Anywho

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join