It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Rand Paul to 'Just Go Quietly Home'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here's the kind of businessman Trump is;

articles.latimes.com...

Trump and his children heavily promoted the northern tip of Mexico's Baja California coast. He sold 188 units for $122 million the first day they went on a sale at a lavish event in a downtown San Diego hotel in December 2006....Investors were told last month that their money was spent and that they wouldn't get a penny back.....All that remains of Trump Baja is a highway billboard with a large photo of Donald Trump that advertises condos for sale. It hovers over a closed sales center and showroom, a paved parking lot, a big hole that cuts a wide swath, drainage pipes and construction equipment.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Don't get Trumped America. The mans a bully, you want bully for president?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

So you want our candidates to get into pissing contest and see who comes out on top?

Isn't that what primaries are for ?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

So you want our candidates to get into pissing contest and see who comes out on top?

Exactly! I want someone with an effing backbone for once.....Tell people how it is.....I don't care anymore, I am sick of the same crap over and over....Bring on the Don!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I feel the same sentiment that you do. But I have to admit I don't really support Trump as a candidate. Again though, I get what you're saying and I agree ; But I don't agree on Trump.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Exactly! I want someone with an effing backbone for once.....Tell people how it is.....I don't care anymore, I am sick of the same crap over and over....Bring on the Don!

He's a megalomanic rip-off artist and an obnoxious boor. And he doesn't know what he's talking about:

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

He's a megalomanic rip-off artist and an obnoxious boor. And he doesn't know what he's talking about:

www.factcheck.org...

Take a peek at my quotes.....So what if presidents say stupid things? It happens all the time!

He is far from obnoxious to me, I love the way he talks to these peons.....He don't give an eff who says what....That's what I am looking for when making my choice....I don't want the puppet, I want the MASTER!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

.I don't want the puppet, I want the MASTER!!!!

The master? Like when he had to give up half of the Trump Plaza Hotel to Citibank to keep from going belly up?

He's a con artist. He's not creating anything positive for the economy. HIs brand is worthless unless one is a mindless sheeple duped by reality TV. Truth be told that's what this campaign is about more than anything.
edit on 14-8-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I am still a Rand supporter, although I am not particularly fond of how he is handling the campaign.

I thought he would have more class than to just resort to smearing... although we are talking 21st century politics here.

Also, I wish he was not so afraid to speak up during the "debate". He had some good opportunities to throw the establishment Republicans under the bus (which a lot of the older/status quo Republicans need right now... a reality check), but instead he flaked out.

I hardly call showing video recordings of Trump's past statements 'smearing' him.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The mans a bully, you want bully for president?

Yes, please.

Were's our Putin?!

It's not fair! Were's our Bully!
edit on 14-8-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Rand didnt sell out, just pandering, playing the game.

Rand watched his Dad in 2 election cycles get crushed by media blackout. Sadly half the game is just getting your name out there. Attacking Trump keeps Rand in the news. If Rand was not doing this would there be any news about him? no it would just be more trump articles.

Libertarians have never wanted to win, They want to be right and to be pure in their rightness. They can sit on their high horse, that's all libertarians want.

Trump and his cult of personality are much much worse than Rand's pandering to the theocrats. Trump is the First Right Wing Fascist I've seen in my lifetime. The theocratic GOP candidates were bad enough but this is on another level.
Bragging about being a crony capitalist? really? that turns people on?
He knows the formula, get that nationalistic bloodflow going, saying the messed up stuff people think but discard it as crazy or wrong. People go "oh it is alright to think messed up thing"? sweet I like him.
Then there are these people who just like people who talk crap, that always looked up to bully, who always got all aroused in the limbic system when they see a fight. people who take the easy dopamine pathway vs the thinking acetylcholine pathway. Thinking takes time and energy, getting a quick dopamine hit only takes a little.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ditto.
The professional politicians have strip mined the american middle class since the 70s.
We can't take another four years of being robbed we can't take another four minutes of it!!!!

We need to do something different to change the course of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join