It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Rand Paul to 'Just Go Quietly Home'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You just keep those seasoned politicians in office...

It will work ONCE....Right????

HAHAHA

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Lol HE DOESNT HAVE ANY POLICIES

Christ do you people know the difference between having an opinion and having policies?

It's seeming like you don't

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

mysoginist a hole who cares only about himself

There is the silver lining for you.....

Obama cares about you?

How about Bush, or his dad?

JFK?

Pick one and tell me who concerned themselves with you

Straw man

I never said I supported any of those people

Still doesn't excuse Trump

"Everyone else does it" isn't a valid reason to support someone we've been saying that to Obama supporters for years

Did I ever say you supported them? Nope, just asked you WHICH ONE CARED ABOUT YOU PERSONALLY....

Call me what you like but you will still dodge this question....Hint it's a trick question

Then why ask the question if it doesn't apply?

Deflection

Oh it absolutely applies but I knew you wouldn't answer it....Because your seasoned politicians don't EVER work out, yet us stupid Americans keep doing the same thing OVER AND OVER expecting a different result....

IE: INSANITY......Americans are effing INSANE!!!! We continue over and over and over and over....BUT his policy or her policy....BLAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Christ do you people know the difference between having an opinion and having policies?

Kind of hard as a businessman and not a politician eh? He has IDEAS....Same as the "policy" of these "veteran" chair holders you are so close to

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

As opposed to the seasoned businessman who regularly buys out politicians and is part of the problem?

As opposed to someone who obviously other then buying favors. Doesn't know how to actually get things done w our gov?

As opposed to a businessman who can't get through a debate w out doin smear campaigns afterwords because e got his ego hurt?

THATS the guy going to head foreign policies and negotiations?

Please spare me

You want non politicians ? You got Ben Carson and fiorina

You have no excuse to be supporting him other than ignorance

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Rand Paul was in a position to challenge the GOP as an outsider, one of the few republican candidates that could beat Hillary because his libertarian principles have some appeal to liberal people on social issues, prison reform, and war, etc

But Rand sacrificed his principles to the RNC to get the nomination(proposing $130billion increase to defense), mistaking where the grassroots republicans are, isolating the supporters of his father.

Trump has filled the space where Rand Paul could have maneuvered.
Rand should only blame himself for being in 9th place

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Kind of hard as a businessman and not a politician eh? He has IDEAS....Same as the "policy" of these "veteran" chair holders you are so close to

Ahh ok so you DONT know the difference

Well it all makes sense now

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
I tried rephrase it to be more polite but, I couldn't.

I find myself in that pickle every day I'm on this site...plus, politeness gets you nowhere.

link   
a reply to: HighFive

It's only the first debate.

He will go up. Mark my words

link   

And making you mad....I told you I don't care...

I am tired of these politicians doing the same crap over and over.....But in honesty again I will say it won't make a damn bit of difference who is in office....Not until we get rid of the 2 party system anyways....Or get all the seasoned politicians out of office! One of the 2 and if Donald is the first step? Sure, I am in....Again, policy schmolicy...None of them follow any of it anyways once in office

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighFive
Rand Paul was in a position to challenge the GOP as an outsider, one of the few republican candidates that could beat Hillary because his libertarian principles have some appeal to liberal people on social issues, prison reform, and war, etc

But Rand sacrificed his principles to the RNC to get the nomination(proposing $130billion increase to defense), mistaking where the grassroots republicans are, isolating the supporters of his father.

People want Rand to be Ron...

Rand is no Ron.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: greencmp
I tried rephrase it to be more polite but, I couldn't.

I find myself in that pickle every day I'm on this site...plus, politeness gets you nowhere.

Yessir

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: HighFive

People want Rand to be Ron...

Rand is no Ron.

Touche

link   
What interviews are people watching?

"we're going to build a wall and the Mexicans are going to pay for it and they're going to love me, trust me"
"I'm going to take the jobs away from China and they're going to love me, trust me"
"I'm going to take the jobs away from Japan and they're going to love me, trust me"
"Forget about my past I'm a conservative Republican, trust me"
"I'll defeat ISIS and stop Iran from getting a nuke and they'll love me, trust me"
"people that don't agree with me are stupid, trust me"
"I didn't go bankrupt the people that invested money with me did, trust me"

People are actually buying into this garbage and it just goes to show how sad Americans have become as a nation. President Obama's tenure has beaten down the spirit of the average American so far that a campaign run from a hotel room with these talking points can actually garner 30% in major polls.

Open your eyes, he's going to run as an Independent and split the vote ensuring a victory for Clinton.

EDIT - I am actually very relieved and happy to see that Ben Carson has seen a major jump in most polls following the first debate. With a lot of luck he has a very slim chance of picking of some of Trump's detritus when he jumps ship. An actual patriot that has the intelligence, drive, and desire to see America prosper. It's a damn shame he has no chance to win.
edit on 13-8-2015 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh I am marking YOUR words.....lol......I am sure you mean a whole hell of a lot to Rand Paul....hahahaha

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Open your eyes, he's going to run as an Independent and split the vote ensuring a victory for Clinton.

Who cares? Operation sideshow is funny and these people who think Rand is his father are SORELY mistaken....

Donald is the only honest person available and he tells it like it is....JUST LIKE ME! Love it

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Oh I am marking YOUR words.....lol......I am sure you mean a whole hell of a lot to Rand Paul....hahahaha

Just don't get depressed and withdraw from society when, as the debates progress Rand and Carson and fiorina bury trump

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Trump's only honest moment was when he admitted to buying politicians.

I hate reality TV especially when it invades national politics

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just don't get depressed and withdraw from society when, as the debates progress Rand and Carson and fiorina bury trump

Why would I get depressed? You may cry when Rand doesn't win but I thought I was pretty clearly saying we are all INSANE!! We will continue down our normal path and keep the politicians in office so no changes are made....

I want you to apologize to me when Donald makes Rand cry at the next debate....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Trump's only honest moment was when he admitted to buying politicians.

I hate reality TV especially when it invades national politics

HAHA...That was awesome! So it's not okay because he is honest about it and tells it like it is....But Koch brothers can give Scott Walker 900 million? That's just one example, but buying politicians has been and will go on forever....Keep those eyes closed though and point the finger at Donald for telling the truth to you about it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join