It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Rand Paul to 'Just Go Quietly Home'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Rand is acting like a poodle. I have left the girly man.

I love Trump, at least he acts like a man not a sissy.

You were behind trump from the start

Tell me trumps plan to implement policies? What are his policies? What's his background?

Nope mark my words in every debate rand is going to take The Donald to school

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

So you want our candidates to get into pissing contest and see who comes out on top?

link   
It's refreshing to see the GOP question each others motives.

In some strange way Trump is showing the dark underbelly of the Republican party and their politics of hate; even against other party members.

I actually expect to see Trump to bail on the GOP and run with a third party of his own creation to solidify his "cult of personality" into something more resembling a religion than a political party.

He apparently is collecting devotees by the butt load.
edit on 13-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
OH, I think he's serious. However, he demonstrates on a daily basis how and why he is incapable of being President of the United States. The fact that he doesn't understand (or simply refuses to follow) simple diplomacy or decorum is a good example of the delusions he follows. He is unfit for pretty much any public office.

you mean like obama comparing terrorists to republicans in one of his speeches? lol

its all bravado, a joke...i dont think it will make an iota of difference who is voted in to be honest, america is on a predestined track, it will stay on that track and the drivers just change every 4-8 years

edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We shall just see about Donald not having the firepower.....

With Donald's shady background and the things he's supported and the fact that the man STILL had no ideas for policies?

If the guy wasn't an obnoxious blow hard that just says outrageous stuff to get air time , he wouldn't even be taken seriously as a candidate

Literally all the man is running in is rhetoric. And the low information voters are eating it up

He has NO substance

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

So you want our candidates to get into pissing contest and see who comes out on top?

Yep....Politics haven't worked AT ALL in the past, let's try something new....MMA? Whatever I am down....We already ruined what's the worst that can happen? Other than another effing Bush in office....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is great.

Rand Paul is a nobody whose team just got indicted for shenanigans pulled when his father ran, he lost to The Donald at golf, is nowhere to be seen in the polls and is currently making The Donald look like a Titan on steroids by challenging him in this argument, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We shall just see about Donald not having the firepower.....

With Donald's shady background and the things he's supported and the fact that the man STILL had no ideas for policies?

If the guy wasn't an obnoxious blow hard that just says outrageous stuff to get air time , he wouldn't even be taken seriously as a candidate

Literally all the man is running in is rhetoric. And the low information voters are eating it up

He has NO substance

WHO DOES???

CHANGE (remember this slogan).....Everyone jump on board....I promise the world I will do this or that......No thank you
edit on 8/13/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere a real man wouldn't talk about women like trump does, A real man would invite trump outside to teach him some manners.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Donald Trump understands Rand poses a serious threat to him

Rand is a strict constitutional conservative w the background and history to prove it

Rand has policy ideas and knows how the system actually works to put things in action

IMHO rand is one of the few (if not the only) real threat to Trump(besides himself)

Trump isn't going to have a lot of ammunition to fight against rand

And rand isn't intimidated by Trump at all

I'm sure he's scared of him. So yes I'm sure he wants him to go home

I used to believe that Rand was similar to his father however his father never pandered to Israel the way Rand does; who knows maybe it is because of his wife. Either way, I do not support him anymore as he is very different than Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: whyamIhere a real man wouldn't talk about women like trump does, A real man would invite trump outside to teach him some manners.

Rand Paul? I will pay to watch it...Winner is POTUS.....What's the difference? You guys act like a political debate means these people will do what they say...When has that happened? HONESTLY

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Tell me trumps plan to implement policies? What are his policies? What's his background?

Watch Hannity's last nights show.

He laid out his plans they sounded damn good to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: olaru12

I really doubt Rand supporters jumped over to Trumps camp since they're so different. Now it's possible they jumped over to Sanders camp.

Wow, you really have no idea what it means to believe in liberty.

Not a dig, just an observation. I tried rephrase it to be more polite but, I couldn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is great.

Rand Paul is a nobody whose team just got indicted for shenanigans pulled when his father ran, he lost to The Donald at golf, is nowhere to be seen in the polls and is currently making The Donald look like a Titan on steroids by challenging him in this argument, lol.

Lol what polls are you looking at?

I see a lot of superficial personal attacks. But nothing w legit substance

You sound like Trump

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Watch Hannity's last nights show.

He laid out his plans they sounded damn good to me.

Again those were platitudes

Do my fellow conservative really not understand the difference between

"This is what I'd like to do" it "I'm for this" and
" this is what I think and this is how I going to go about doing it and here are the policy changes and how I'm going to implement them"

People are so infatuated w this guy he's your Obama

Seriously I don't want to ever hear Trump supporters complain about Obama

You're doing the same damn thing

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This is great.

You sound like Trump

Why don't you read Trumps plan ?

It's just easier to say he doesn't have one.

Who's being dishonest now ?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Really? Sanders and Paul couldn't be more opposite.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Donald Trump understands Rand poses a serious threat to him

Rand is a strict constitutional conservative w the background and history to prove it

Rand has policy ideas and knows how the system actually works to put things in action

IMHO rand is one of the few (if not the only) real threat to Trump(besides himself)

Trump isn't going to have a lot of ammunition to fight against rand

And rand isn't intimidated by Trump at all

I'm sure he's scared of him. So yes I'm sure he wants him to go home

I used to believe that Rand was similar to his father however his father never pandered to Israel the way Rand does; who knows maybe it is because of his wife. Either way, I do not support him anymore as he is very different than Ron Paul.

So you throw out the baby w the bath water because you don't like ONE of his policies? Which by the way he stated ISREAL was part of the funding to foreign govs he would cut

"I don't like one ifnhis policies so I'm gonna support someone that has none , and also waffles , had a long history w the clintons , and is an ego maniac only concerned w his own revenue"

That sounds legit

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is great.

You sound like Trump

Why don't you read Trumps plan ?

It's just easier to say he doesn't have one.

Who's being dishonest now ?

I have and I've watched every single show he's been on

I was the first in this site to do a thread critical of trump and expose his background

I laid out my predictions about what would happen and how he would act at the debates

And I've yet to be wrong about him

Trust me I've done my homework on him

The people still throwing their weight behind him obviously have not

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Perhaps it is just political theater with Trump as the director/producer/and leading man.

If this is ever revealed...some people are going to feel chumped out, big time and bring down the GOP, leaving room for a T party to take it's place....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join