It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature Lovers Outraged: Bear and Cubs That Killed Hiker to Be Put Down

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Now now. No need to get personal buddy. It's a simple question.

Somewhere along the way, you learned that it's frowned upon to kill humans. I'm fairly certain nobody has explained that to bears so far.

But I suppose we should treat them as if it's been explained to them or something.

Typical whiner.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Now now. No need to get personal buddy. It's a simple question.

Somewhere along the way, you learned that it's frowned upon to kill humans. I'm fairly certain nobody has explained that to bears so far.

But I suppose we should treat them as if it's been explained to them or something.

Typical whiner.

So what do you think should be done to this bear?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

And what great contributions are you making to society alienjuggalo?

Juggalo (feminine Juggalette, or Juggala in Spanish speaking countries) is a name given to fans of the group Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. Juggalos have developed their own idioms, slang and characteristics.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke

And what great contributions are you making to society alienjuggalo?

Juggalo (feminine Juggalette, or Juggala in Spanish speaking countries) is a name given to fans of the group Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. Juggalos have developed their own idioms, slang and characteristics.

Uhmm I know what a effing juggalo is... WTf does that have to do with a bear shi### in the woods?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes! That'll teach those damn bears humans are not to be messed with!

We spare the lives of mentally challenged mass murderers but yet we execute bears for acting on their instincts?

Pathetic just like the rest of the people supporting this

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You were calling someone out for being a cop like it was a bad thing, so I asked what you contribute to society.

(post by alienjuggalo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well per the guidelines, if the bear was acting in a naturally aggressive way then it goes on its merry way. If it wasn't and was acting unnaturally aggressive towards the hiker who was stupidly walking by himself and was completely unprepared for the circumstance into which he put himself, then the bear gets euthanized. I don't see anything wrong with the program they have in place.

Nor do I see any statements by the park where they've presented any evidence to point in either direction.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Of course they don't need my help, doesn't mean I can't call people out. It matters in the context of you were hating on someone for making the world a better place, so I asked what you do that must be so much better in comparison.

Obviously by your name, avatar, and comment history it must be something extremely important.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Danke

You were calling someone out for being a cop like it was a bad thing, so I asked what you contribute to society.

I was calling him out for being a jackass, but then I realized that was typical from a cop.

The cop doesnt need your help... Again what does it have to do with anything?

If by jackass you mean you called me out for asking whether you, a human, and a bear are capable of the same level of thought then yes, guilty as charged.

It's cool though. Maybe one day name calling and wildly vitriolic commentary will prevail over logic and rational thought.

Then again probably not.

Signed,

The Cop

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are some days when I think bears should eat more people.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I agree

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2015 by chopperswolf because: because

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yep, never hike without a nice gun.......RULE NUMBER 1, unless you are somewhere where there are no bears. People can be outraged about that comment all they like but if any animal attacks me I will kill it if I unfortunately have to but I will try to avoid that at all costs. I agree with the above, some people should be eaten by bears lol
edit on 13-8-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

LOl oh cmon Shamrock I can read between the lines..

That's your own fault then. I wrote what I wrote. I don't post things that require people to "cleverly" deduce what I mean.

The point of the question is that an animal and a human are not on the same level of intelligence and thought process.

Whatever you ascribed to it beyond that is entirely, completely, and totally on you.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That's your own fault then. I wrote what I wrote. I don't post things that require people to "cleverly" deduce what I mean.

The point of the question is that an animal and a human are not on the same level of intelligence and thought process.

Whatever you ascribed to it beyond that is entirely, completely, and totally on you.

yep...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

yep...

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This bear attacked a man on his front porch at a community on the edge of Yosemite National Park.

They are going to kill him too as soon as they find him.
www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I suggest you read up on the USS Indianapolis . Not all sharks just accidentally bite .
edit on 13-8-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join