It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton wants to send Americans off to camps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
This is ridiculous. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to read those quotes and come away with the premise of the OP. Well, no SANE way, anyway. This has to be a joke thread which was accidentally placed in the elections forum rather than jokes.

Welcome to our conversation....YAY Hillary wants everyone imprisoned!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Tell me you're being sarcastic here. Please. Don't make me completely lose my faith in the intelligence of the American people.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Tell me you're being sarcastic here. Please. Don't make me completely lose my faith in the intelligence of the American people.

I just kinda lost my faith in you.....

Sorry no offense meant just being myself today....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

We can only wonder what kind of fun
Hillary Clinton could be talking about?

edit on Rpm81315v42201500000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd go camping with Hills, as long as it was just the two of us.

First, I'd get an awesome camp fire going and then break out the Tequila and give her a really really good foot rub and have her tell me all about her war stories and spill the beans on the contents of the top-secret government documents stashed on her secret memory-stick. Then I'd break out the marshmallows and get down to business and afterwards we'd get matching tatts.

Yeeaaahhhhh.

The only camp I'd go to with Hillary, is Camp Crystal Lake.

(let's see how many get THAT reference
)

You had to remind me of how Kevin Bacon get started -- with an
impromptu feeding tube. All the way through his date too.

But what got my liquified burperama to full tilt boogie and began
melting my keyboard with acidic overspray--
was the visual you bequeathed me of HIL in a too tight T and
pair of Daisy Dukes. :"We're goin' campin'."
I'll take the grey pill sweetie.

No hints-- "Sometimes, Louis.. dead is better." Fred Gwynne,
Pet Sematary Sweet Punctured Article 34 Batman. Urp

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Hillary Clinton is talking about forcing people to stay in camps (the full quote is below). She's clearly alluding to that when she states, "You know, you can have the red cabin, the blue cabin, have them come together, actually listen to each other." The statement "have them come together" means force them to come together. Forcing people to come

You can lean a 'orse to water but you can't make it drink... Relax, have one of my Cashews!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You know, you can have the red cabin, the blue cabin, have them come together, actually listen to each other. Wouldn’t that be a novel idea! And sort of create this much more open dialog opportunity, which I would like to see more of in our country.”

This is also from your OP. Aren't you taking this a bit out of context & getting worked up over nothing?

And what's with ATS? This is the 2nd time I've defended Hillary even though I actually despise her policies and her record. Why is it so hard for people to have an honest debate about a topic?

EDIT: Dad gummit! I was beat to mentioning this. Grrrr...
edit on 13-8-2015 by enlightenedservant because: pssh why do you need to know? huh? problem?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

You know, you can have the red cabin, the blue cabin, have them come together, actually listen to each other. Wouldn’t that be a novel idea! And sort of create this much more open dialog opportunity, which I would like to see more of in our country.”

And what's with ATS? This is the 2nd time I've defended Hillary even though I actually despise her policies and her record. Why is it so hard for people to have an honest debate about a topic?

Lol! Me too...maybe it's to do with electioneering and the flat Earth.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Lol! Me too...maybe it's to do with electioneering and the flat Earth.

True. Maybe there's some theory among the elite that if someone speaks up for something enough times, they'll start to subconsciously accept it. So maybe the Hillary camp is "leaking" this info to get a backlash specifically to get her reasonable opponents to defend her. Or maybe I need to go to bed.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

You are so far out of context with this that if the earth was flat, you would fall off.

Moral of her story, too many people (a.k.a. conservatives and republicans) have HUGE sticks in their butts and need to relax and have more fun these days.

Sorry, too busy making sure I and my family are well taken care to "live in the moment" and have fun...I guess I like success to much.

My fun comes from watching my family be happy, so that's enough for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just like Nancy Pelosi! Yeah Obamacare may cost you hours, or your job entirely, but now you will have more time for FUN! YEAH! Hillary will make us peasants as poor as she possibly can, how do people not understand this?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Just like Nancy Pelosi! Yeah Obamacare may cost you hours, or your job entirely, but now you will have more time for FUN! YEAH! Hillary will make us peasants as poor as she possibly can, how do people not understand this?

Now see, that's an argument I can understand. It's the whole "internment/concentration" camp thing that is so absurd.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think HIllary is nuts, for many reasons, but you're blowing this way out proportion. Your conclusions are wild and imagined - and twisted.

Having said that, she's still terrible. Let's just be honest though. There's enough to pin on her without having hallucinations that she's Hitler.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

So you get turned on by Hillary?.
Do you often think about kissing her

I would if I hadn't partied with her husband so many times.....

IS that you Monica ?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I cannot stand Hillary, not at all, but your post is just, well...wow!

I never got to go to camp as a kid, I have always wanted to. I like the idea where people of all walks of life and political backgrounds can get together and play ball, have a race, tug of war, men separated from women at night, competitions etc...That sounds like fun and silly games to me.

As I said I cannot stand Hillary, don't want her as my President, but just because I don't like her doesn't mean that everything she ever says is against everything I stand for. I find it odd that she talks of fun and games and you see Hitler. I get that she has lied but really who alive today hasn't?

People can spread whatever they want about others and people will believe it, thanks to technology it is now that much easier to do. I recall the game telephone. The first person whispers something in the next persons ear and around the circle the statement would go. By the time it got to the last person and they stated what the statement was, it in no way resembled what was first said. That was fun and games, but now as grownups we all have a responsibility to not make things up about people. I know this is a conspiracy site, and I like this place because we can question things, but questioning things and bluntly lying are two entirely different ways to go about things.

Hillary is bad enough on her own without anyone needing to spread make believe stories up. I would like to say this thread is silly, but sadly, I cannot. The rampant gullibility of the citizens of our world ensures that someone, somewhere will believe you.
edit on 13-8-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join