It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton wants to send Americans off to camps

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol, Woodstock was a camp where Americans had LOTS of fun together.

Have some Woodstocks, it is ordered under Martial Law Terms And Conditions1.3.5 "You shall have hippy music festivals and fairs all over the land and listen to the great music and art of your sons and your daughters. It is vital for your health. well being and continued evolution".

edit on 13-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Question though guys what is camp when you are a kid?.
Is it just camping with loads of other kids? also why are they always called camp Chacachumba or something? we had the Cubs and stuff when we were young but that was just sitting in a muddy field attempting to get a fire lit in the pouring rain for 3 hours...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Question though guys what is camp when you are a kid?.
Is it just camping with loads of other kids? also why are they always called camp Chacachumba or something? we had the Cubs and stuff when we were young but that was just sitting in a muddy field attempting to get a fire lit in the pouring rain for 3 hours...

Camp....Is there a point? Let's all get together and do drugs and bang!! Wooohooooooo!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Thanks for putting so much effort into your post above and beyond just posting a YouTube video!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What happened to Bohemian Grove?
the reds and the blues all came together there...Oh yeh1 I forgot Alex put the kibosh on that.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't think she's talking about an internment camp, I think she's talking more about a summer camp.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd go camping with Hills, as long as it was just the two of us.

First, I'd get an awesome camp fire going and then break out the Tequila and give her a really really good foot rub and have her tell me all about her war stories and spill the beans on the contents of the top-secret government documents stashed on her secret memory-stick. Then I'd break out the marshmallows and get down to business and afterwards we'd get matching tatts.

Yeeaaahhhhh.

The only camp I'd go to with Hillary, is Camp Crystal Lake.

(let's see how many get THAT reference
)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Is camp David like a campsite also? the presidential one like?.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Shame this isn't real because I also believe many people should be sent off to camps and exterminated.

Paedos, child abusers, war mongers, wife beaters, rapists & a myriad of others.

Edit 1: Race war propagators, violent hate crime attackers, etc

Edit 2: Religious extremists, antitheist extremists, authoritarians... And the like.

Edit 3: White Slavery/Child Slavery rings... And such.

edit on 13-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)[/edit]
edit on 13-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Is camp David like a campsite also? the presidential one like?.

Effing Really??????

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I don't think she's talking about an internment camp, I think she's talking more about a summer camp.

Hillary Clinton is talking about forcing people to stay in camps (the full quote is below). She's clearly alluding to that when she states, "You know, you can have the red cabin, the blue cabin, have them come together, actually listen to each other." The statement "have them come together" means force them to come together. Forcing people to come together is by definition internment:

internment (noun): the act of confining or the state of being confined
www.merriam-webster.com...

She was talking about internment camps without any doubt.

Clinton said, “As I have gotten older, I have decided we really need camps for adults. And we need the kind of camps that you all run. I mean, really. Where — none of the serious stuff, none of the life challenge stuff, more fun. I think we have a huge fun deficit in America and we need to figure out how to fill that fun deficit. Certainly, for our kids, but also for the rest of us. We’ve become, in so many ways, a country that has slowly but surely figured out how to get along with more people, from more backgrounds, but there are still differences that we need to get over. You know, I said the other day at an event that we are much less racist, sexist, homophobic, all of those things, but we sure don’t want to spend time with anybody who we disagree with politically. I mean, that is just too stressful. So, you know, maybe mix it up a little bit. You know, you can have the red cabin, the blue cabin, have them come together, actually listen to each other. Wouldn’t that be a novel idea! And sort of create this much more open dialog opportunity, which I would like to see more of in our country.”
edit on 13-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Come on, really? I know conservatives hate Hillary but lets leave crap like this to the tabloids! What I think most conservatives have to ask themselves, is WHY didn't they go after one of their own? It seems like every time there's a democrat in office, they can't wait to find something to impeach or file criminal charges against.

I find it deplorable that conservatives turned a blind eye to George W Bush and his administration's scandal's and war crimes which makes any democrat scandal pale in comparison! His father also was involved in the savings and loan scandal. I'm all for being a watch dog on any politician in office, but I'm sorry to say, conservatives are always on the attack mode and definitely don't play on a level playing field.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Your premise is ridiculous.

I hate Hillary as much as the next guy, but really?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Why does everything have to be racist? I choose Green...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Lets get one thing clear I DO NOT LIKE Hillary

That out the way here is whet I got from the speech:

1) Americans are overworked and that's killing people.

2) Americans need more holidays.

3) Maybe there should be summer camps for adults were they can mix, have fun and meet new people.

I did not get indication :

1) It would be forced

2) They would be concentration camps

3) There was some sort of final solution involved.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Come on it's fun imaging Camp David as a big presidents campsite he goes down to roast some babies or something.
Or all dressed up like Cubs lol.
Dib dib dib.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Lets get one thing clear I DO NOT LIKE Hillary

That out the way here is whet I got from the speech:

1) Americans are overworked and that's killing people. (Yep...So? Will never change)

2) Americans need more holidays. (Good luck getting employers on board there)

3) Maybe there should be summer camps for adults were they can mix, have fun and meet new people. (Right...If it isn't on Facebook they aren't attending)

I did not get indication :

1) It would be forced (It can't be)

2) They would be concentration camps (Of course not...It would be all out chaos)

3) There was some sort of final solution involved. (Nope)

So out of all of this, how much sounds like logic?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Come on it's fun imaging Camp David as a big presidents campsite he goes down to roast some babies or something.
Or all dressed up like Cubs lol.
Dib dib dib.

Yep you went there....I was waiting for either that or something else (you know the other as well)....The normal defense tactics for a stupid reply...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You do realize she's talking about adult summer camps, something that is becoming more and more popular. Something like
campnocounselors.com...

I mean you can take it out of context if you want...but according to your quote, that's exactly what she's talking about. I guess you can sensationalize it and just call them "Camps" and make it seem like it's something different.

I don't support Hilary at all, but this kind of shady, sensationalized reporting (and the outrage that ensues) is irresponsible. And people wonder why the rest of the world thinks we're crazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to read those quotes and come away with the premise of the OP. Well, no SANE way, anyway. This has to be a joke thread which was accidentally placed in the elections forum rather than jokes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join