It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Captured By Homeland Security Analyzed

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

The SCU has added a new video to youtube examining the section in which the two objects are shown in changing proximity to one another. The clip is narrated by SCU investigator Robert Powell.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-9-2015 by Constance because: To add information.

edit on 1-9-2015 by Constance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
More dishonesty from Powell.

Why not include in the video the close up of the object disappearing the wrong way??

a reply to: Constance

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This video has generated quite a bit of discussion behind closed doors. Needless to say, several other experts from within the government have stated internally that this is simply a UAV.

Don't know if that has been reported to MUFON or not, but this object is considered identified now.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

"simply a UAV"

UAV? An Unidentified Aerial Vehical?

Those guys behind closed doors must be trying to confuse us again.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the video.
It's consistent with the filling in of blanks as the the report was.
The reflected image is phasing in and out of vision so that means it's going in and out of the water , even though there is no evidence that it's either physical or that it makes any effect on the water it is entering.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hi and NI !
Some french people believe object did not split, but only made a 10 seconds reflection on water by air-surfing a wave.
www.forum-ovni-ufologie.com...

edit on 2-9-2015 by hyaloide because: wrong beer

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hyaloide

I agree with the French people.
Although I'm unsure if the reflection is from the water or to do with the camera itself , the posts by Alain.M make a good case for it being a reflection from the water.

Ni !

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Constance

The SCU has added a new video to youtube examining the section in which the two objects are shown in changing proximity to one another. The clip is narrated by SCU investigator Robert Powell.

www.youtube.com...

@ 0:40 - "You'll see it darkening as it splashes through the water".

This statement seems to be at odds with black=hot.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
This video has generated quite a bit of discussion behind closed doors. Needless to say, several other experts from within the government have stated internally that this is simply a UAV.

Don't know if that has been reported to MUFON or not, but this object is considered identified now.

Would be nice to see a link to another analysis, especially off government officials. Off you go to show us all if you so kindly will?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - otherwise known as a drone

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Would be nice to see a link to another analysis, especially off government officials. Off you go to show us all if you so kindly will?

Sorry, can't do that as I haven't been given clearance to do so.

However should you go digging around Airscan, Inc who knows what you will find

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Do they have some that can split in two now?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It doesn't split in two...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originalland y posted by: Constance

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Do they have some that can split in two now?

IR reflection and crossover, essentially a shadow

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why are they deleting comments??

I will ask the question here. Why does the 2nd object (The reflection) not interact with the water? Not even a splash. It also fades in and out, it does not disappear from left to right as it should if it is submerging. Eventually it just slowly fades out.

What does hitting the water have to do with Darkening? Doesn't Powell know that in these videos black=hot? It should get LESS dark if it is cooling down due to interaction with water.

Why did he not include the few seconds before the split when the object disappears from right to left instead of left to right, unequivocally proving the object does not submerge, but that something else temporarily blocks the heat signature, be it a rotating balloon or an opaque cloud.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The natives are getting restless. Every place these guys go and talk to (e.g. various alternative radio outlets) the comments sections are lit up with people questing the report, however their own YT channel appears to have contrarian comments deleted. Why is that?

Here Is one example:

Jordan
August 20, 2015 at 10:09 am
Where is the new high-resolution video??

Tom Bozack
August 23, 2015 at 1:26 am
I second Jordan’s question. The videos that are on-line, including one linked to by explorescu.org, are 360p resolution, but the data sheet for the MX-15D camera that recorded the event indicates that it records in either 720p or 1080p resolution. The high resolution video would provide a much better view of the event, and I don’t see any reason it can’t be posted for everyone to see.

And as I stated above I had my comment deleted on Powell's recent video. I suspect he will deny culpability since it is technically the SCU's channel and he will claim he never even had any knowledge of my comment...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The SCU has added two more short videos examining specific scenes.
Here's their YouTube channel: Scientific Coalition for Ufology Videos

Also, the Puerto Rico UFO Network has issued a public statement on the video and investigation. (So far only published on their Facebook page, Ovnis PRUFON Puerto Rico UFO Network) :

AGUADILLA UFO VIDEO ANALYSIS

September 3, 2015

To whom it May concern:

As many have already tried to find an answer on the origin of the strange object that flew over the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla (former Ramey AFB) and was recorded by a thermal or infrared camera from an aircraft of the Federal government of the United States, we would issue an opinion and make some comments on it.

From the first time we saw this video, we were very impressed by what was seen on it. For us, Ufologists, aware of the reality of the UFO Phenomenon, it filled us with joy. Finally we had found a case with a very strong evidence. The Holy Grail of Ufology. The undisputed evidence of life on other Worlds and proof of the cover-up by the authorities.

We dedicated our time an efforts to assess and study this video, frame by frame, second by second. We analyzed all the data that you see on the screen. We consulted with other experts. We went back to check it again and again. We saw it hundreds of times trying to analyze what was that object.

But then we realized something important was going unnoticed ...

Sometimes we focus so much on trying to explain something that we find so mysterious, that we fail to underestimate the obvious and clear right under our noses.

If you want to solve the mystery of this video, you just have to think about this ...

The situation was one of a RED ALERT and a potential danger to the whole place.

If this was a true unidentified flying object, either a missile. A drone, or lets say of extraterrestrial origin, that was approaching a major Airport, full of commercial and military aircraft and entering a RESTRICTED AIRSPACE, was tracked by the control tower, an aircraft was sent to intercept it, has visual contact with it, followed it with its thermal or infrared camera while it circled the airport and crosses the MAIN RUNWAY, endangering air traffic coming in and out of the place.

It is logical to think that whatever it was, It had to have been IMMEDIATELY INTERCEPTED because it was a high risk for the lives and for all the commercial and military equipment.

But suddenly, the plane leaves the persecution and starts to leave the area and fly south, AWAY FROM THE OBJECT.

Don’t you think it’s kind of strange?

It is not logical right?

Unless they found that the object was NOT REALLY IMPORTANT.

According to this thinking, we have come to a conclusion ...

Definitely, what you see in the video IS NOT AN ARTIFACT FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

It is MY PERSONAL OPINION (Jose Perez), since for the poor quality of the video I can not be 100% sure, that it seem to be a couple (or more) of sea birds flying in unison. (Possibly Seagulls). Mr. Martinez's will issue his personal opinion in separate.

We would like to clarify, that when we realize this, we felt very disappointed. We confess that at all times, we thought that we had a strong evidence of the existence of beings from other worlds. But it turned out to be otherwise.

Although we could have stayed silent about our findings, our conscience tells us that we should always go hand in hand with the TRUTH and you can be assured, that we will never try to fool any of you. We prefer to publicly say, that we were wrong in our original perception before lying about it and propagate something that we know is not what it seems.

Soon we will be bringing you a more complete report with all the details and findings that led us to this conclusion. But I advance, that once that we reached this conclusion, the technical details of the incident, including the type of aircraft involved, the type of camera used, the identification of the object and other details, go to the background as a secondary matter.

The most important information of the video is to the left side of the screen where it shows the coordinates of the aircraft that took the video and the altimeter where you can see how it ascends and continued on as it FLEW SOUTH AWAY FROM THE TARGET. In other words, they did not care, it was NOT IMPORTANT.

Sorry if somehow some are disillusioned with our conclusions. The same thing happened to us.

Meanwhile we would like to hear from you.

If you have any questions please let us know and we will gladly try to answer. if it is within our reach.

Sincerely;

Jose D. Perez Lopez
Jose A. Martinez Echevarria
UFO PRUFON Puerto Rico UFO Network.

PS: We have attached a copy of the video in slow motion so you can appreciate all the details and map showing the route followed by the aircraft showing it flew away from the target to the south.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

I really hate to see you guys put all this time into a bird sighting at an airport. You realize if this was anything other than a bird at an intentional airport fighters would be launched planes grounded passengers mad and been all over the news. I will say just watching what you guys are up to you do realize that camera is attached to a drone and flying in circles watch the video. Alot of the movement of the object can directly be attributed to the droan movement. Question you guys should be asking is why the government thought it necessary to have a droan flying over an airport using thermal. Now that would be the real question was there a terrorist threat?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Many of us think it's just a balloon or a bird.

We know it's a DHS aircraft though with a turret cam. This thread contains the pertinent information on that. The plane and camera are part of DHS efforts to reduce drug trafficking.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I really hate to see you guys put all this time into a bird sighting at an airport.

It's an intellectual exercise. There are still a lot of people who seem to think this is something extraordinary and possibly "alien" (whatever that means), and are being influenced by what many people believe is a sloppy report by people with an agenda. By presenting a compelling, detailed report that offers an alternate exploration of the events, that may convince people to not be so quick to do cartwheels over a "smoking gun" video that supposedly proves beyond all doubt there are alien craft floating around in our skies -- which this does not do at all.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join