It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God Is Greater Than Yours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

how do you know what the system is based on??

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

God?
What god allows child molestation, war, homicide, what god kills?

# your god.

A God that is so Loving will not only allow but actually created EVIL to express itself. God is SO huge in its tolerance/compassion can allow that little upstart pipsqueak to exist.

That doesn't even make sense as a sentence.

You have a problem with the definition of "pipsqueak"?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

how do you know what the system is based on??

Through Gnosis; (no puzzled faces allowed) in my ironic joy filled playground.
edit on 12-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

no - I have a problem with nonsensical sentences - I understand what each of the words mean, but they are strung together in a way that makes no sense.

And I know what gnosis is - it is another post-hoc excuse for people to invent some fantasy or other to suit themselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul: no - I have a problem with nonsensical sentences - I understand what each of the words mean, but they are strung together in a way that makes no sense.

That remains your problem and not mine to correct; after all, the information is coming from your unique perspective.

A the G: And I know what gnosis is - it is another post-hoc excuse for people to invent some fantasy or other to suit themselves.

Gnostic Ad hoc excuses for invention to suit themselves; as in egotistical? Gnosticism requires the total abandonment of the EGO, so there is no false fantasy apparent/created. Those "nonsensical" sentences are coded for others.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

it is certainly a problem for me that your sentences aer nonsensical - I would rather like to understand what you are saying.

It should also be a problem for you - after all you were writing in response to me and if your message didn't get through then your communication failed.

If your message really was "coded for others" why bother responding to me at all??

Gnosis is "knowledge" - ascribing anything more to it than that is just more circular post hoc justification of your own position.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

ATG: it is certainly a problem for me that your sentences aer nonsensical - I would rather like to understand what you are saying.
It should also be a problem for you - after all you were writing in response to me and if your message didn't get through then your communication failed.
If your message really was "coded for others" why bother responding to me at all?

I assume you have an audience and could speak to them as well. I have been accused of having "English as a second language problem" so a perceived communication breakdown is in effect.

ATG: Gnosis is "knowledge" - ascribing anything more to it than that is just more circular post hoc justification of your own position.

No; it is not learned it is by osmosis. Nothing circular as in historical fiction round-a-bout repeating nation building. I have no need to justify myself; I exist is all to witness this experiment and at times "tweak" it.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your pantheistic "ALL" theory seems a bit indecisive to me...like you don't want to go through the trouble of discovering who God really is, so you just claim ALL to be God. OK, but then you have to acknowledge that ALL is capable of the deepest evils found in human and animal nature. What now? I dont serve a God that refuses to judge the wicked. My God is sanctified from the wickedness of darkness, and provides the Law as His divine standard.

Your God is the world, and the world will be judged by my God.

edit on 12-8-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: clarification

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Beware of the Phrophet

Followers of the Phrophet

www.vocabulary.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Your God is the world, and the world will be judged by my God.

My god will not forget to judge your Demiurge imposter

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Just as Christ historically rose on the third day, so now are we entering the "third day" (2,000 years from the time of Christ). If mankind does not awaken to and accept the reality of this, there are dire cosmic consequences to face.

Third day? What dire consequences?
Any clarification as to where you get these ideas?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

And I am not much concerned with labels, such as pantheism. As soon as a label is given, limitations are set. So if one considers himself a "pantheist," or "conservative," or "Christian," (or any one of the countless denominations within Christianity), he is then forced to automatically reject anything, no matter how viable, that does not fall within the confines of his label. Self-labels can only result in a rejection of new and higher Truth. All higher octaves of Truth are established

So to break the limitations and end the Matrix what would you suggest, and 2) what do Octaves have to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

But wait, doesn't your god create evil?

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

I guess you prefer to overlook that little tidbit.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

We are human - we label things, it is our nature.

And it sounds to me now like you are doing a bit of cherry picking between christianity and pantheism with "Christ is every man" - at the very least there is nothing I am aware of in christianity that supports that concept.

Well again, you see "cherry picking" because you are seeing things through the prism of pre-defined lables. And yes, of course we must have "labels" to recognize and define things, but again, Truth is Truth regardless of whether or not it falls within the confines of what we have labeled ourselves as. It is the nature of (carnal) mankind to be tunnel-visioned, and this is not better exemplified than within religion - especially Christianity, with its 20,000+ worldwide denominations.

It is this tunnel-visioned condition (universally on an individual scale), which causes constant conflict and discord, that prevents man from ascending to higher states of being.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Just as Christ historically rose on the third day, so now are we entering the "third day" (2,000 years from the time of Christ). If mankind does not awaken to and accept the reality of this, there are dire cosmic consequences to face.

The dire consequences are becoming more and more apparent in the modern era through what is now referred to as the "abduction" phenomenon. The forces behind this are infiltrating our reality from outside of the bounds of linear time and have infiltrated in different ways, but their agenda and operations have been known about and written about for thousands of years. (The ancient Gnostics referred to them as the "archons.")

There is a benevolent divine force that is ultimately "in control" of all things, but those who make up mankind have collectively chosen to sever themselves from this force in order to have an experience of duality - of "good and evil." (Eating from the tree.) This is a Matrix-existence of entombment from which a critical mass of mankind must awaken (resurrect) in order to avoid a continuing installment of "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (This will take the form of universal soul-enslavement through the agencey of the archons.)

The true God has forsaken man because this is what man has chosen - to allow the dualistic God Yahweh, the God of good and evil - to be in control (from within man). That is not the Father of whom Jesus speaks in the Gospels. In fact, Jesus Himself was the incarnate aspect OF Yahweh that was forced to endure the consequences for His own butchering of the perfect creation of Genesis 1, when all was "good." (Yahweh is not introduced in the Bible until Genesis 2.) Thus, because the souls that exist here have chosen Yahweh as their God (whether knowingly or unknowingly), they all must follow the same path as Christ in order to ascend back to their rightful divine state - death to the carnal self, and an awakening from the (Matrix) tomb.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

And I am not much concerned with labels, such as pantheism. As soon as a label is given, limitations are set. So if one considers himself a "pantheist," or "conservative," or "Christian," (or any one of the countless denominations within Christianity), he is then forced to automatically reject anything, no matter how viable, that does not fall within the confines of his label. Self-labels can only result in a rejection of new and higher Truth. All higher octaves of Truth are established

So to break the limitations and end the Matrix what would you suggest, and 2) what do Octaves have to do with anything?

Organized religion must be universally eradicated through a new and transcending understanding of the Truth at its roots. It is the only hope for slumbering mankind. "Octaves" is merely a term used to convery higher states of being that are incomprehensible to our entombed perceptions.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your narrow minded approach to God having to be one single logical form which is a ridiculous notion

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Great - orgaqnised religion is going to be replaced by organized "understanding" - I am sure that is going to work well!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

The dire consequences are becoming more and more apparent in the modern era through what is now referred to as the "abduction" phenomenon. The forces behind this are infiltrating our reality from outside of the bounds of linear time and have infiltrated in different ways, but their agenda and operations have been known about and written about for thousands of years. (The ancient Gnostics referred to them as the "archons.")

you should be writing sci-fi novels!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Great - orgaqnised religion is going to be replaced by organized "understanding" - I am sure that is going to work well!!

Aloysius,
Thank you for bringing a glimmer of reason to this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join