It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood ......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i think a question needs to be asked here, if stem express had their own employees in these PP clinics carrying out the labour, and putting the specimens together and shipping them off, then what costs exactly were PP being reinbursed for?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Kind of like when a company presents themselves as something they aren't to gain access to information they have no business having access to, signs a confidentiality agreement for that information, then breaks said agreement to release edited versions of that information?

How else does one investigate illegal activity? You're shooting at the messenger.

I don't hear you complain when the NSA does similar things in the "War on Terror".

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Kind of like when a company presents themselves as something they aren't to gain access to information they have no business having access to, signs a confidentiality agreement for that information, then breaks said agreement to release edited versions of that information?

How else does one investigate illegal activity? You're shooting at the messenger.

Well for STARTERS how about releasing your evidence to the proper authorities so that they can comb through it correctly instead of directly releasing it to the public to taint it and create emotional reactions to it?

I don't hear you complain when the NSA does similar things in the "War on Terror".

Then you weren't listening. I've complained about the NSA until my throat was raw. I've already told you in another thread that I don't support the War on Terror so this red herring isn't even relevant to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I love how we care so much about the consciousless undeveloped unborn, while we couldn't give two sh!ts about the people that are already here.

edit on 12-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well for STARTERS how about releasing your evidence to the proper authorities so that they can comb through it correctly instead of directly releasing it to the public to taint it and create emotional reactions to it?

Because you can whistle blow to your bosses all day and they will just fire you and continue to cover up any illegality.

I've already told you in another thread that I don't support the War on Terror so this red herring isn't even relevant to me.

Thats why I brought it up. You cover for the government by saying you don't see any conspiracy (in that other thread) and when the whistleblowers come forward you attack them for coming forward.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Because you can whistle blow to your bosses all day and they will just fire you and continue to cover up any illegality.

I didn't realize that the police or FBI are actively covering for Planned Parenthood. Would you care to provide some evidence that such a thing were to happen if the videos had been released to them first?

Though that also brings up a follow up concern, even IF the result of releasing the videos to the authorities results in them being covered up, you can still release them to OTHER authorities afterwards.

Thats why I brought it up. You cover for the government by saying you don't see any conspiracy (in that other thread) and when the whistleblowers come forward you attack them for coming forward.

ACTUALLY It's called being honest about the evidence. I'm not just going to blindly believe any evidence presented to me. If you would have actually provided some evidence in that other thread, I'd go through it just like I went through this evidence. If I found the evidence as shaky as these videos, then I'd let you know that the evidence was no good.

I've already presented a conspiracy of my own around CMP where I presented a TON of evidence for it. Yet no one in that thread seems to want to discuss even a BIT of the evidence. Instead opting to just casually dismiss it because it is allegedly being used as a distraction from the PP videos.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

I love how we care so much about the consciousless undeveloped unborn, while we couldn't give two sh!ts about the people that are already here.

Speak for yourself. Regardless this is a straw-man argument.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I can't imagine that someone who could walk into a clinic and have a baby sucked out of her would care what the vacuum operator does with the body.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Just to get clarification going forward................

Was the confidentiality agreement just a document signed with an event coordinator for a specific one time event put on for providers and vendors involved in .... for lack of a better term, this business?

I keep seeing reference through the various threads that seem to imply its some kind of cover-all agreement. If its not then I think that should be highlighted and explained.

I thought it was very limited from descriptions in news coverage when it was originally discussed - am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
i think a question needs to be asked here, if stem express had their own employees in these PP clinics carrying out the labour, and putting the specimens together and shipping them off, then what costs exactly were PP being reinbursed for?

They were working with PP staff, and using some of PP equipment and materials to store, process and ship the tissue.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My husband also raises a very good point: Where he works, they have cell lines they have been working with and have maintained for decades from the same source. What kind of ghoulish business that requires a constant stream of new body parts? Are these facilities so incompetent that they cannot grow and maintain their own cell lines for research processes?

Also, once you pass the blastocyst phase the cells start to differentiate, you've passed the magic pluripotent stage that everyone thinks of with embryonic stem cells anyhow. At this point, you are talking about the same types of cells you can work backward from adults to achieve - heart, liver, lung, brain/neural stem cells.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Because breaking a non-disclosure agreement is totally the same as murdering human beings and selling their body parts.

Your comparison is 100% non-applicable. Personally, I applaud people who are willing to break the law to expose a greater evil.

Call it a "lawless endorsement of vigilantism" if you like. Fine by me.
edit on 8/12/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Seems PP is heavy into supporting Democrats.

Dems Have Gotten $25 Million From Planned Parenthood Since 2000

Looks like super-PAC Capitalists !!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

WHEN that was the case, and it wasn't always, they only sometimes rented space there, there were no costs. Pretty straightforward.

In addition, not all PP sites even perform abortions onsite. In many cases the refer to a place that does. There are many, many differences among the facilities.

In addtion again, PPhoods in only 5 stats even deal in donated fetal tissue.
edit on 8/13/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join