It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Australian UFO Pic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Exactly. Which is why, in my opinion we ought to be just as skeptical of the debunking efforts as some are of the initial "UFO". As soon as we're offered ANY alternate explanation, its 100% proven fake. Many declare fake even BEFORE any alternate explanations surface.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Why go through the trouble doctoring a real UFO picture up to make it look fake for? I can see going through the trouble to completely hoax a picture to fool people into thinking its a real UFO....but to fake a genuine UFO photo to make it look.......fake? What gain is there to doing that? As matter of fact, it makes zero sense.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
it's easily possible [some would say undeniable, and people better prepared than i could provide examples with little effort] for legit photos of real ufos to be doctored for debunking
which is why you need a credible story, and as many eye witnesses as possible...
unfortunately this one doesn't seem to have a story attached at all? Just a location proven to be false?
that's quite a shame, it would be such a great twist to have so dramatic and horsey a shot prove to be the one that launches true disclosure.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: cj6

It's pretty impressive how the photographer managed to get the lightening strike and UFO all in the same picture. Good horizontal too.

This reflection interests me...

That reflection that interests you is his iPhone and his fingers.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just seen the above post, a thread ending post. Nice find. To the person who created this fake, you're a ******.

edit on 8-12-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Yup sadly it's over. Thanks for the input guys. The truth is still out there. On to the next....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

Maybe it's a portal

More chance of it being an A55hole than a portal

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
If it is a reflection of a lamp, and again I'm open to that possibility, why doesn't the whole lamp show? Why do the clouds appear to cover parts of the object? If it's a reflection then there wouldn't be any clouds in front of the image, right??

Think about it it's a reflection on glass the clouds are not in front of it, the amount that's reflected depends on a lot of things light level, contrast, angle it hits glass etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It's pretty impressive how the photographer managed to get the lightening strike and UFO all in the same picture. Good horizontal too.

This reflection interests me...

That reflection that interests you is his iPhone and his fingers.

Sounds like a 'Jed eye' mind trick!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm surprised this isnt moved to the HOAX bin yet...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
Also my biggest question is why would Facebook try to take the image down?

Why would someone try and claim Facebook tried to take the image down? Where is the evidence that they tried?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join