It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Australian UFO Pic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Also, if you zoom in around the "upper" rim of the "UFO", there appears to be horse (or cow?) designs going around it. I'll find that lampshade statement, but it having cows or horse designs around it gives further credence to the lampshade statement that I saw.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Upon closer observation (aka zooming) I noticed a distinct horse pattern.. It may not be exactly but I think from the same lampshade maker

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

OMG haha...I JUST replied above YOU with the same thing!

Its clear there are horses or cows there.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

lol. I noticed that right as I posted it ! I thought it was a moose at first but then it made sense that it was probably horses since someone mentioned Wyoming. AND if the person was in a cabin

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's a Elk light fixture...

Kind of like this one..

www.ncrustic.com...

cj6

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: glast82
It's a Elk light fixture...

Kind of like this one..

www.ncrustic.com...

Nice find
that could be it

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i for one welcome our equine overlords.
what a pity, it's such a dramatically composed shot,
you could see a really cinematic invasion coming from that.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And here is the article I saw that debunks it:

Fake UFO on Facebook in wrong part of the world

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hmmmm ..
Hey do we have the location of this thing ?
The only reason i ask ( and i mean in all seriousness ) is that i saw something large,Oval and very very bright the other night. It was way way brighter then the moon ( We have had a full moon here recently) And so bright my eyes couldnt focus on it properly, Like i experienced that glimmering effect .

The pic spiked my memory of this thing .
Could be related could not be related .

This one does look like a lampshade though , and that little building ( or whatever it is ) reflection is strange .
I didnt get a pic of what i saw because i only have a cell-phone camera and being on a certain elevation, It doesnt take pics of far away objects too well .

Those that know me here know full well that i dont talk *Snip*, so i know i saw something but i cant discern if it was natural or not . The landscape in that photo is very similar to the landscape around my area but there's not a lake like that for a decent distance .

Interesting anyway .

-O85

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Thanks for the link.

I was, for once. excited that it could be a mothership. Sigh...

edit on 12-8-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: cj6

Im going with large alien spacecraft partially obscured by clouds, with a side of everyone is suddenly a photoshop expert because they couldnt handle it if this turns out to be a genuine UFO. Plus, as always here, the first one to declare "FAKE" on any UFO thread gets to be King Cool of ATS for the day.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
And here is the article I saw that debunks it:

Fake UFO on Facebook in wrong part of the world

Oh well so much for that photo . lol .

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Uhh, read my link above. It is fake. I'm not someone who screams fake automatically either. However, this was debunked by someone else yesterday. It wasn't even in Australia, it was in Wyoming.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I can see a horse.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, I guess Aliens are Cowboying Up and putting Horse designs around their Saucers now

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Omega85

So how can we be sure that these alleged "debunking" images arent fake? Not possible eh? Pictures showing spaceships, by default hoaxes. Pictures debunking spaceships, by default beyond reproach. Thats all it takes to squash a legit sighting? Plausible this one is a reflection, but a real UFO pic could be declared fske using the same methods.

edit on 12-8-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know where they got their inspiration from ...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So what I'm guessing you are trying to say is that this particular UFO happens to have horses carved all around it and just happens to have the same shape/structure as a lamp shade?

Unless they have Noah's Ark going on in there... I don't see how this image can possibly show a real UFO

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

So you dont have to guess:

Im saying that as images can be manipulated to make fake UFO pics, so also can images be manipulated to seemingly "disprove/debunk" a real UFO pic and nobody seems to consider that possibilty.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Seems possible. Yes. It would make sense all around to NOT have an actual UFO picture make its rounds due to widespread panic. I can't imagine our everyday living being the same if something like that actually showed up in the middle of a busy city.

Everything would change and probably not for the better.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join