It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center for Medical Progress

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: introvert

I am aware and time will tell.

Just saying if the evidence was as cut and dry as the OP would lead us to believe they would be shut down already.

Um... No. I don't know what judicial system YOU are thinking about, but the one in the United States works at a snail's pace. There will be no court decision on this case for many more months.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Group behind antiabortion videos remains something of a mystery

But a review of the group and the small number of people associated with it in public filings suggests there is little to support the lofty sound of its title. The addresses it lists are postal drops in Sacramento and Irvine, and it employs no scientists or physicians engaged in advancing medical treatments.

Those named as its top officers are longtime abortion opponents with a history of generating headlines.

The nonprofit organization also faces legal and regulatory challenges: An abortion provider group is suing it about clandestine tactics, and the California attorney general’s office has accused it of falling behind on fees and paperwork and has opened an inquiry on its activities.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
too bad the civil and criminal courts can't run along as fast as the court of public opinion.
but well, they might sacrifice times but they hopefull will get more thoroughness and accuracy in exchange for it.

the investigations on both sides unfortunately weren't fast enough to keep several states from defunding pp based on not much more they the hysteria from these videos.

Why do I get the feeling that someone among the ranks of TPB there's someone looking at this experiment as a great success

who knows many the next lie that will be conjured up is that the jews are eating christian children at their alters..... give it enough juice, a few doctored up videos, and the masses might start killing each other off long before any investigation even gets off the ground.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's funny how the courts not moving fast enough is trying to be positioned as evidence that CMP did no wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The Center for Medical Progress is affiliated with a shadowy group called the Life Legal Defense Fund. The Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance issued a report on Life Legal Defense Fund, noting they did not meet their standards for charity accountability. They also revealed that the organization engages in shady accounting practices: “one member is the organization’s paid CEO and the other is indirectly compensated as the sibling of a staff member who receives insurance benefits from the charity.”

Life Legal Defense Fund also promoted a conspiracy theory that the Obama administration had plans to imprison anti-choice activists without a trial.

Who’s Behind The Center For Medical Progress?

Deceit and lies, good money makers.

a reply to: dawnstar

If anyone else on ATS can personally remember the Senior Bush first Gulf War, then they will remember this deception and lie to start a war...."Iraqis killing babies in incubators":

... "While I was there, I saw the Iraqi soldiers come into the hospital with guns, and go into the room where ... babies were in incubators. They took the babies out of the incubators, took the incubators, and left the babies on the cold floor to die."...

...the story of babies torn from their incubators was repeated over and over again. President Bush told the story. It was recited as fact in Congressional testimony, on TV and radio talk shows, and at the UN Security Council. "Of all the accusations made against the dictator," MacArthur observed, "none had more impact on American public opinion than the one about Iraqi soldiers removing 312 babies from their incubators and leaving them to die on the cold hospital floors of Kuwait City."....

...If Nayirah's outrageous lie had been exposed at the time it was told, it might have at least caused some in Congress and the news media to soberly reevaluate the extent to which they were being skillfully manipulated to support military action.

.....Given the narrowness of the vote, the babies-thrown-from-incubators story may have turned the tide in Bush's favor.

source
edit on 13-8-2015 by desert because: make more sense

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Nice info! I though this was a particularly interesting point:

Deceptive Beginnings

The Center for Medical Progress has received notification from the IRS that they are recognized as a 501(c)3 non-profit charity. This allows them to receive unlimited, anonymous donations. But when they applied for their status, Center for Medical Progress presented themselves as a biological research group, not as an anti-abortion activist group.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL,

Makes sense with the Lois Lerner IRS

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And that is supposed to mean what to me? Oh yeah, you were just trying to take an easy snipe at my argument so you don't have to go through the trouble of actually considering my point.
edit on 13-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

well, obviously, if what they are saying about planned parenthood is true, well they would have found the evidences, tried them and they should be in jail now, right?? they aren't so I guess it's all a bunch of bologna!

see, we can do that too!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

great example of what I was talking about really....
unfortuately, I think we are now so buried in the lies and bullcrap, that well, only the truth and level heads are going to get us out of it.
the masses are being herded in the direction that the ptb wish us to go, by lies, deceit, and well the drumming up of public opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

well its true, the irs are in the lefts pocket...like their little terrier dog, set to sic on the right

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Oh so that means that it's ok that CMP lied to the IRS to gain tax exempt status? I don't recall this conversation being a conversation about IRS corruption. I recall it being a conversation about CMP being shady. Though thanks for the useless distraction and standard right wing talking point.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh so that means that it's ok that CMP lied to the IRS to gain tax exempt status? I don't recall this conversation being a conversation about IRS corruption. I recall it being a conversation about CMP being shady. Though thanks for the useless distraction and standard right wing talking point.

why dont you look at the tax dodgers on the left then maybe try feign some outrage...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

ya know even if planned parenthood is found to be innocent of the charges and CMP is found guilty and people are thrown in jail,
it will still be because we have the courts, congress, heck, the whole world if necessary in our pockets!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Carson defends his research on aborted fetuses
Neurosurgeon's research took place in 1992

www.wdbj7.com...

just an interesting little tidbit I found......
it seems it's okay to use the tissue,

but not okay when for you to decide that an abortion is the best course of action for yourself
and well, running a large conglomerate or clinics of which much is funded by donations that serves a variety of family planning needs plus....well, that is definately not okay....
but using the tissue after those two do their dirty deeds, oh ya, that's perfectly okay, why, that's how we get these great medical achievements, like the ebola vaccine!!!

it's just too danged ironic and hypocritical for me!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

why dont you look at the tax dodgers on the left then maybe try feign some outrage...

I'm a leftist and I've been audited 4 times.

Please call the IRS and tell them to leave me alone.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

How about starting a thread on it where you present some evidence of it and we can talk about it without taking my thread OT?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya know even if planned parenthood is found to be innocent of the charges and CMP is found guilty and people are thrown in jail,
it will still be because we have the courts, congress, heck, the whole world if necessary in our pockets!!!

I know right. Can't ever admit that you may be on the wrong side of the argument. If you lose its because the other side is corrupt and prevented you from doing it...

I mean look. I already have several posters trying to derail the thread by going on and on about IRS corruption, like that somehow excuses CMP for lying on their application for tax exempt status.
edit on 13-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't know if it will happen but based on the honesty of their videos so far, the people in charge of this organization need to be in jail. There's laws against slander and libel and you shouldn't be able to get around them by doing what CMP is doing. Essentially they're saying "these people are xyz, and here's the proof" yet their proof is completely contrary to their claims and they're just relying on no one fact checking it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

What's worse is that they release the unedited videos in conjunction with the edited ones and if you were to actually WATCH them, you can see that they DON'T present the same message that the edited videos do. So in affect they are banking on people pretending like JUST because CMP released unedited videos along with the edited ones, that is all that is needed to confirm that the edited ones aren't lying. Um... no... You STILL need to watch those unedited videos to confirm that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join