It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center for Medical Progress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No you don't have my number, you got that very twisted my friend. You support killing babies just say it, don't call it anything else. Don't play mental games calling it abortion, just call it what it is baby killers.

Pp selling baby parts not surprising, the way this information was gathered is not surprising either. This has become an industry built upon the lives of those who can't speak for themselves. Typically left leaning people call themselves the champion of the disenfranchised the lover of the abused!

Well he we have little babies who have no way to speak for themselves who are being slaughtered and sold. Stand up you liberal you defender of the down trodden. Stand up for the weak, yea that right you'll only stand up when you have a self serving agenda.

I'm done with this topic, shouldn't of even involved myself my apologies I try to avoid this like the plauge I don't have anything nice to say to people who support baby killing
edit on 12-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: Shouldn't be in this damn topic

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you suggesting the PP people in the videos were actors?

Or were they paid to say what they said?

Factcheck.org article notes that the full, unedited video "shows a Planned Parenthood executive repeatedly saying its clinics want to cover their costs, not make money, when donating fetal tissue from abortions for scientific research.

Where would you get that idea from the above quote?

Can you not understand the concept of "omission of the facts" often equates lying?

edit on 12-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

This is all irrelevant to my topic. Go whine about abortion in one of the many different abortion threads. This is a thread about CMP and their very likely illegal practices they go about trying to defame PP.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

How do you certify the "long" versions are not edited?

How do you certify the PP "employees" are the real people?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

its a sad day when people are more interested in how a video was obtained, more than the disgusting content in the video

So you think that the ends should always justify the means then? Have you considered that if it can be shown that the company producing these videos used shady practices to do it, that MAYBE the message they are trying to get across isn't as accurate as they are claiming? Nah... That would require denying ignorance.

if it exposed a serious problem i really wouldnt care how they got it if im honest, as long as nobody was harmed in the process of getting them

So when laws are broken to obtain videos that say things that didn't happen, that's ok with you, but you are willing to punish an organization based on that very same evidence that you've been shown is likely lying to you? That just tells me that you have no desire to actually be intellectually honest about the situation and just want to judge based off of bandwagon appeal fallacies because you've been duped by the appeal to emotion fallacy pushed by CMP.

You told me in another thread that you are pro-choice. I don't believe you anymore. I think you are just really pro-life. Either that or you are extremely guilible.

i think ive made it abundantly clear that im all for an investigation.....what more can i say?

Investigation into CMP for being extremely shady and likely breaking the law? I mean we already all know that an investigation into PP won't turn up any wrong doing (all state done ones have already shown this). So where's your desire to get to the REAL bottom of this issue?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

its a sad day when people are more interested in how a video was obtained, more than the disgusting content in the video

So you think that the ends should always justify the means then? Have you considered that if it can be shown that the company producing these videos used shady practices to do it, that MAYBE the message they are trying to get across isn't as accurate as they are claiming? Nah... That would require denying ignorance.

if it exposed a serious problem i really wouldnt care how they got it if im honest, as long as nobody was harmed in the process of getting them

So when laws are broken to obtain videos that say things that didn't happen, that's ok with you, but you are willing to punish an organization based on that very same evidence that you've been shown is likely lying to you? That just tells me that you have no desire to actually be intellectually honest about the situation and just want to judge based off of bandwagon appeal fallacies because you've been duped by the appeal to emotion fallacy pushed by CMP.

You told me in another thread that you are pro-choice. I don't believe you anymore. I think you are just really pro-life. Either that or you are extremely guilible.

i think ive made it abundantly clear that im all for an investigation.....what more can i say?

Investigation into CMP for being extremely shady and likely breaking the law? I mean we already all know that an investigation into PP won't turn up any wrong doing (all state done ones have already shown this). So where's your desire to get to the REAL bottom of this issue?

No an investigation into planned parenthood to find out if they are ghouls and selling baby parts for profit...right now i couldnt give a sh*t how those videos were obatained....if however the investigation shows everything is above board then i will support an investigation into CMP

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The same people who support baby killing are usually anti-war (as am I) and promote a positive social agenda on almost all other topics. I don't see how they can ignore the fact that they are killing humans in this particular instance out of convenience. It seems to be their logical blind spot and hypocritical.

Also, I support that a woman should have a choice (this is ME being a hypocrite) because I am a libertarian and don't want to make choices for other people. I am 100% against abortion.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The typical last resort argument of the extremely desperate, "when all else fails attack the messenger". This is akin to admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations.

Yes, lets just dismiss everything in the videos because you don't agree with how the information was obtained and just move on with the wholesale slaughter and sale of baby parts, because Murica!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No an investigation into planned parenthood to find out if they are ghouls and selling baby parts for profit...right now i couldnt give a sh*t how those videos were obatained....if however the investigation shows everything is above board then i will support an investigation into CMP

Let's see... All evidence is currently showing that PP is above board while all other evidence is showing that CMP is below board and you STILL think that PP are the problem? Like I said, gullible. I mean I have nothing against conducting an investigation into PP. I've already mentioned that I was one of the first on ATS to even call for it, but let's be honest. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is likely breaking the law here and where the REAL investigation needs to be pointed.

And this is the problem with this issue. This is why the Live Action organization was never prosecuted for THEIR videos. The manufactured outrage is SPECIFICALLY designed to only focus on Planned Parenthood and NOT the originators of the videos. Look how quickly the pro-life crowd tried to deflect the conversation back to PP at the beginning of the topic. So I'm going to give you a prediction as to how this whole idiocy is going to play out. Any official investigation is going to clear PP of any wrong doing. THEN nothing else. CMP will come out of this unscathed and probably drop into the background again for a while. Then a few years later we'll see some more hit pieces against PP along the same lines as the ones we are seeing now and this stupid discussion will start all over. Meanwhile, the people spreading all the lies keep getting away to do it all over again.

I can see it with you. YOU are buying into the propaganda hook line and sinker. The issue isn't PP; the issue is CMP. This is a conspiracy website DAMN IT! Why are we ignoring the obvious conspiracy here? Can't you see that this whole stupid discussion is hinged on an appeal to emotion fallacy? It relies on you getting overly emotional about the subject so that you gloss over specific details that show there is a problem with the narrative being presented. It's propaganda 101!
edit on 12-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The same people who support baby killing are usually anti-war (as am I) and promote a positive social agenda on almost all other topics. I don't see how they can ignore the fact that they are killing humans in this particular instance out of convenience. It seems to be their logical blind spot and hypocritical.

Also, I support that a woman should have a choice (this is ME being a hypocrite) because I am a libertarian and don't want to make choices for other people. I am 100% against abortion.

Yea, well so are many of us. You make it sound like people can't be pro-choice and anti-abortion. Seriously, get on topic please.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How do you certify the "long" versions are not edited?

The "short" versions are compared to "long" versions, to show that critical points of conversation were left out to make it seem that conversation was taking a different direction than it actually did.

How do you certify the PP "employees" are the real people?

Maybe they're space aliens or demons from another dimension!

edit on 12-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Let's see... All evidence is currently showing that PP is above board while all other evidence is showing that CMP is below board and you STILL think that PP are the problem? Like I said, gullible. I mean I have nothing against conducting an investigation into PP. I've already mentioned that I was one of the first on ATS to even call for it, but let's be honest. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is likely breaking the law here and where the REAL investigation needs to be pointed.

And this is the problem with this issue. This is why the Live Action organization was never prosecuted for THEIR videos. The manufactured outrage is SPECIFICALLY designed to only focus on Planned Parenthood and NOT the originators of the videos. Look how quickly the pro-life crowd tried to deflect the conversation back to PP at the beginning of the topic. So I'm going to give you a prediction as to how this whole idiocy is going to play out. Any official investigation is going to clear PP of any wrong doing. THEN nothing else. CMP will come out of this unscathed and probably drop into the background again for a while. Then a few years later we'll see some more hit pieces against PP along the same lines as the ones we are seeing now and this stupid discussion will start all over. Meanwhile, the people spreading all the lies keep getting away to do it all over again.

I can see it with you. YOU are buying into the propaganda hook line and sinker. The issue isn't PP; the issue is CMP. This is a conspiracy website DAMN IT! Why are we ignoring the obvious conspiracy here?

well there are still another 8 videos to come...so lets wait and see yeah?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You are perfect example of the kind of hyperbole that the "Center for Medical Progress" and the pro-life community is legendary for!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

Yes, lets just dismiss everything in the videos because you don't agree with how the information was obtained and just move on with the wholesale slaughter and sale of baby parts, because Murica!

It makes a difference when the video has FAKE INFORMATION, done by people who are known for doing videos with FAKE INFORMATION.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I can see it with you. YOU are buying into the propaganda hook line and sinker. The issue isn't PP; the issue is CMP. This is a conspiracy website DAMN IT! Why are we ignoring the obvious conspiracy here?

Why? What makes you think that THOSE videos will suddenly be honest about the information they are going to present? Wouldn't it make sense for CMP to lead with their most damning evidence? Well if they actually HAD something that was credible, I'm sure THAT video would have been released already. Why wait and release a bunch of videos of lies so that the public has an opportunity to realize this and start distrusting CMP? AGAIN propaganda 101 hun.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This is all irrelevant to my topic. Go whine about abortion in one of the many different abortion threads. This is a thread about CMP and their very likely illegal practices they go about trying to defame PP.

CMP defamed PP what is this a freaking comedy show. No sorry brother, PP defamed it's self once it got into the institutionalized practice of killing babies, and profiting off this disgusting practice..

I agree with the above, I'm not going to tell anyone what they can and can't do. I however if prompted or in this case just tired of seeing the rampant delusional speaking out of both sides of the mouth 'liberals', will tell it like it is and call it like it is. This is baby killing and in the case of PP this is institutionalized baby killing.

Me a whiner you don't know me from adamn.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why? What makes you think that THOSE videos will suddenly be honest about the information they are going to present? Wouldn't it make sense for CMP to lead with their most damning evidence? Well if they actually HAD something that was credible, I'm sure THAT video would have been released already. Why wait and release a bunch of videos of lies so that the public has an opportunity to realize this and start distrusting CMP? AGAIN propaganda 101 hun.

well the videos have gotten more shocking as they go on..perhaps they are building up to something, who knows...ill wait and see

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Now it's fake information? I thought it was just edited? Thanks for clarifying! Can we get back to crucifying the messenger now? Because that's really all that's left to do right? Character assassination on the messenger so that anything they release is deemed not credible. Sorry, I have to get back to the baby mill, have orders to fill, you know for medical research and all, for which I will in no way be compensated monetarily.
Murica!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

CMP defamed PP what is this a freaking comedy show. No sorry brother, PP defamed it's self once it got into the institutionalized practice of killing babies, and profiting off this disgusting practice..

Yea, I don't care about this.

I agree with the above, I'm not going to tell anyone what they can and can't do. I however if prompted or in this case just tired of seeing the rampant delusional speaking out of both sides of the mouth 'liberals', will tell it like it is and call it like it is. This is baby killing and in the case of PP this is institutionalized baby killing.

Me a whiner you don't know me from adamn.

You're right I don't know you from adam, but you are still whining. You are whining again in this post. Again. I really don't give a # about your opinion on abortion. What you want to call it or whatever. I made this thread to discuss CMP and the possible illegal actions they took to create their videos. YOU are trying to derail it by making it a discussion on the ethics of abortion.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

well the videos have gotten more shocking as they go on..perhaps they are building up to something, who knows...ill wait and see

"More shocking" is your reasoning? Ma'am please go study up on how propaganda is presented to the public... I mean you keep giving me all these points that are just classic propaganda techniques and demonstrate FURTHER why CMP are likely the bad guys in this discussion.

I mean how can you NOT realize that the word "shocking" is an emotion? That just tells me that the more emotional a topic makes you, the more likely you are to believe it...
edit on 12-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join