It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Squirrel Patrol- To Protect and Deny

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
That way, those pesky squirrels are fried and we're partying on the moon.

i'm well up for a party on the moon. breakdancing in 0.6 G

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
*makes a platter of martinis*

Moon party *dances*

oh yeah

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Good work, men!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've just recieved some more information from my spies in Texas. Apparently they were doing their aerobic excercises to warm up for this:

That is why the squirrels must be destroyed.

[edit on 12/31/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I've just recieved some more information from my spies in Texas. Apparently they were doing their aerobic excercises to warm up for this:

That is why the squirrels must be destroyed.

[edit on 12/31/04 by diehard_democrat]

That is what they will do to our children.:shk::shk:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ok i'll let you into a secret:

the squrriel NWO is split into 4 sections:

the normal grey squrriel ....the workers....the engineers of the NWO empire, often conscripted in the military as cannon fodder

then theres the soldiers, the military elite...commomly known as the red squirriel

then theres the secretive black squrriel which leads the mighty NWO

and the fanatical white squrriels which arrive now and again to lead the mighty squirrel NWO in world conquest

note: the reason why i spell squirrel different each time is because i can't spell squirrel correctly

note 2: the cuteness of them is a evolutionary defence against puny humans, who can't bring themselves to sqush the adorable little things

[edit on 31-12-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
after a long and bloody struggle my AquaMarine Commandos have rescued the Naval Intel offier from the Hated Ranch Of Squirrels

diehard_democrat, please debrief him and let me know what he has seen in the Evil Den Of The Cute And Furry

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My friend saw analbino squirrel once it tried to kill him... Those squirrels are nothign compared to our

In action:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
was that developed by special weapons???

do you think wizard may be defecting? or is he just feeding us false intel to disrupt our efforts?

oh, and no martini for me thanks. out here on the moon, i need something to keep me warm... straight vodka, perhaps? but not to much, or instead of and , it will be
and

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Our Red beret special operations squirrels are watching your every move and ready to attack and our black squirrel spys are closer then you think...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've been developing them for years and they are pretty big and they come with special weapons to combat squirrels... and I'm not sure if he is defecting get the A-SCIA on it a.s.a.p. ok?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Our Red beret special operations squirrels are watching your every move and ready to attack and our black squirrel spys are closer then you think...

And you think we didn't know that?

out

[edit on 31-12-2004 by cpr12r]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
right thats it...

listen to me all squirrels and pro squirrel agents operating aginst us.

the following fate awaits you should you continue in you attempts to control World Acorn Resources

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!

my devotion to the Anti Squirrel cause knows no bounds! i shall risk global annhialation to destroy you....

as i am safe up here on the moon i have no fear of any pathetic counterstrikes!!!

*hic* more vodka please...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We have Wizard under the scope right now, and in case of defection are ready to grab him, and in case of feeding us false info ready to put him in the salt mines.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Peeerfect now we need to get mackilelr on our side....

P.S. you should see him in chat right now lol.... Werewalrus

link   
OK guys, I thought you would get out of this easily, but since you're still fighting your evil squirrels... I think you could use a little help from a Canadian friend. You need to name me minister of offense and commander in chief of the Northern Army, so that my army can join yours.

Hundreds of mad grizzlys.

They will tear your evil squirrels into pieces and eat them. (and anything else they might encounter)

link   
Major General/Goddess 1st Class is extremely pleased with the progress so far. CPR is an excellent leader and the mission has now fully evolved beyond it's initial purpose of rooting out and destroying the NWO Squirrel to an added bonus of exposing squirrel sympathizers who are in obvious need of deprograming/reprograming. Is there any word so far on the success of re-integration into squirreless society for the poor squirrel sympathizers?

Additionally, I think it's time to give a heads up for the unavoidable legal obstructions that could come at any moment from NWO squirrel attorneys. Finally, please be ready to respond swiftly to any attempted action from the squirrel ACLU if they dare to rear their ugly heads.

Already the New Year is looking good! I am seeing a lot more nuts compared to last week, so either we are successfully ridding ourselves of the competition and/or they are going into hiding. Do not let your guard down just in case it is the latter.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sure m0rbid come to the moon now and have some drinks.. WoooHoooooo

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
toooo much............................*hic*.....:w:

plus

too much

plus

0.6 G

means...

oh dear...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
toooo much............................*hic*.....:w:

plus

too much

plus

0.6 G

means...

oh dear...

Take a break and have a nap and make sure to clean up that mess!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join