It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Squirrel Patrol- To Protect and Deny

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Are you still recruiting?

I gotsa join in this march against them little furry bastards!

[edit on 12/30/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Do i have permission to launch submarine based cruise missles (nuclear tipped
) at ninja squirrel training camps?

and as for super-flufftail, a well aimed Stinger should shut him up

PLEASE will someone take out Wizard! his pro squirrel agenda makes me uneasy

Yes

Diehard_Democrat you can be a general and Head of the Depart of Defense and Homeland Security and commander of the anti-flying squirrel guns and head of Naval Intelligence

[edit on 30-12-2004 by cpr12r]

[edit on 30-12-2004 by cpr12r]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

Do i have permission to launch submarine based cruise missles (nuclear tipped
) at ninja squirrel training camps?

and as for super-flufftail, a well aimed Stinger should shut him up

PLEASE will someone take out Wizard! his pro squirrel agenda makes me uneasy

Yes

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaa!!!!

pardon me while i go on a nuke spree

but first...

Diehard_Democrat, as head of Naval Intelligence, could you give me coordinates of those squirrel ninja training bases?

Soon ve vill be rid ov ze furry-tailed ninja threat!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Two miles northwest off the coast of North korea, near their nuclear missle storage sites.

Our spies tell us that they are currently doing aerobic exercises inside their subs, awaiting the OK from their government to launch against us. We must act quickly if we are to succeed in this mission.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Our spies tell us that they are currently doing aerobic exercises inside their subs, awaiting the OK from their government to launch against us. We must act quickly if we are to succeed in this mission.

How do you know we they are doing stretches and aerobic exercises??!

our special ops climbing squirrel shall spy on you and your troops lol muahahah hilarious thread!

*STRETCHING*

*SPEC OP*

[edit on 30-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hold on a sec... the ninja squirrels train in subs? AND pilot the subs?

is this Intel accurate? i would hate to start a war without reason!

*Chases after missles*

oh damn they're too fast for me! never mind.

*FLASH*
*BOOM*

there goes the neighbourhood!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
How do you know we they are doing stretches and aerobic exercises??!

our special ops climbing squirrel shall spy on you and your troops

we need to create a special counter terrorist unit to tackle the Spec Ops Squirrel. if he finds out too much we are doomed! Doomed!

DOOMED i tell you!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Tackle? Let's nuke the entire North Korean coastline, where their subs are hiding. Plus, Korea's nukes will go off as well so they're sure to be instant fried squirrel. And, if we do this, there is no chance of them ever finding out information because they're all dead.

And our spies also show us that their subs are adequate for aerobic exercises, because they are so big. In fact, one of our under cover agents tells us that dictator of the squirrel army said this: "Do you like my new submarine? It's long, hard, and full of sea men."

Those naive squirrels have no idea what they're in for...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well we just launched thirty nuke tipped tomahwks from my yellow submarine.

is that enough?

any survivors (ha!) will be mopped up by the A-SNA 1st Fleet Command Ship, my all destroying Rubber Dinghy, captained by yours truly. it is now fully operational after hitting that wave and getting a puncture, and boasts twin mounted radar guided water pistols and deck mounted SPUD launchers for naval bombardment (my annual budget doesn't stretch to SCUDs so we'll make do)

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Diehard_Democrat, as head of Naval Intelligence, could you give me coordinates of those squirrel ninja training bases?

*poofs in*Ahem I am sorry Daystar but the Ninjas are my job, as chief head of the anti-squirrel Ninja/Shinobi I get to handle the enemy ninjas *poofs out*

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636

*poofs in*Ahem I am sorry Daystar but the Ninjas are my job, as chief head of the anti-squirrel Ninja/Shinobi I get to handle the enemy ninjas *poofs out*

too late... sorry!

unless they're training elsewhere as well, and Naval Intel has yet to locate them. but if they were piloting nuke subs, it comes under Navy durisdiction unless i recieve orders to the contrary from Cpr

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
*poofs in* Chief Cpr, I ask permission to take as many members and other warrior as needed as well as my ninjas to the head base of their ninja training camp. We will kill those disgraces to the ninja name. plus, I have the Bushin No Jutsu (clone skill in ninjutsu (art of the ninja) allows you to make flesh copies, Kage Bushin no jut-...wait better idea sharingan-eye.com... go there and it has all the info needed on what my ninja have)

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
so they weren't all in north korea? D'OH!

well, at least i got their nuke subs muahahahh!

will the ninjas need fire support from my command ship? i want to test out those SPUD launchers

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As commander of anti-flying squirrel guns, I will have all hands man the guns to defend our freedom. As head of the Department of Defense and Homeland Security, I must defend my department and secure our homeland with all we've got.

Also, as head of the Navel Intelligence, I must inform you that one of our spies has been taken hostage on Bush's ranch in Texas, and will not be let go until we promise to....hey no peeking! Damn squirrels should know better not to look at classified information.

Let's go men. Fuel and prep the battle carriers, 'cause we're going to the shores of Texas to kick the tails off of those ignorant squirrels, and I don't care how many wives you've got back home!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

unless they're training elsewhere as well, and Naval Intel has yet to locate them. but if they were piloting nuke subs, it comes under Navy durisdiction unless i recieve orders to the contrary from Cpr

If it's in water then it's the navy job but you can always work together... *downs martini*

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As head of the Leader of the A-SCIA. I declare these people to be suspect in thier involvement with pro-squirrel activities. If these suspects are encountered please either report them or eliminate them.

ShadowMan
kinglizard
UK Wizard
infinite

Remenber, if you support squirrels, we WILL find you.

Also, we have uncovered a squirrel training camp in eastern Canada.

[edit on 12-30-2004 by Sarcasimo]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nuke where the squirrels are and get me some candian bacon. mmmmm canadian bacon..... *prepares for dramatic speech* Ok men those squirrels are a threat to our freedoms we must stop... THEM.... we now have a new weapon to fight the evil squirrels
Cannons and Ninjas and some
Ninjas. We must stop the squirrel menace.

*mysterious bombs explode in squirrel camps across the world and weird gas comes out*

mua...hahahahhahahahaha......

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fear not the words of our enemies. The threats presented are a bluff. Intelligence has learned that The Imperial Squirrel Special Operations Unit was disbanded due to a lack of funding caused by the newly created Acorn Hording Department earlier this month. Furthermore, a rather length investigation lasting approximatly 0.3 seconds has concluded the pictures of the alleged squirrel military forces were faked using photoshop.

Squirrel Patrol and her allies (BlueJay AF, Feline Ground Forces and the Elephant Nut Re-Acquisition Group) have nearly destroyed the Imperial Squirrel Armys' offensive and economic capabilites. With the swift insertion of a well sized assault group, we will win this war with minimum casualties on our side. The enemy will undoubably be snuffed out like the animals they are.

We are destined to succeed in our crusade against the squirrely wrath. We will not fail for if we do, the world will continue to live in apathy and the world will never again be safe. We must fight, we must win, and we will because we must. This will be a glorious battle, and together we will prevail!

Also, ignore any reports stating the BlueJay AF and Feline GF have had problems between one another. It is just propoganda by the enemy, nothing more. Cats and birds love one another.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As commander of anti-flying squirrel guns, I will have all hands man the guns to defend our freedom. As head of the Department of Defense and Homeland Security, I must defend my department and secure our homeland with all we've got.

where is our homeland? i'm from the UK!

Also, as head of the Navel Intelligence, I must inform you that one of our spies has been taken hostage on Bush's ranch in Texas, and will not be let go until we promise to....hey no peeking! Damn squirrels should know better not to look at classified information.

Let's go men. Fuel and prep the battle carriers, 'cause we're going to the shores of Texas to kick the tails off of those ignorant squirrels, and I don't care how many wives you've got back home!

hey hey hey! I'M the head of the Navy! I give the orders around here!!!

right... er, fuel the prep and battle carrier the men.. and.. oh, what he said!

lets rescue our agent!

AquaMarines ready to make amphibious landing
Objective: Rescue captured Naval Intelligence Officer

A-SNA Rubby Dinghy reports SPUDs ready
Objective: Provide fire support to AquaMarine amphibious landing

A-SNA Yellow Submarine ready for Tomahawk deployment
Objective: Erase GWBs Ranch from existance once hostage is rescued and all friendly forces have withdrawn

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Daystar]

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Daystar]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am happy to report that we have captured Rocky the Flying Squirrel, and as per CPR's orders he has been sent to the salt mines. Keep fighting the good fight!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join