It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do women REALLY need Planned Parenthood?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: kellyjay

Sorry, but that isn't the legal definition of viability.

.............having reached such a stage of development as to be capable of living, under normal conditions, outside the uterus.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

so because they may need help in an incubator etc they arent considered viable and can be aborted?

vile

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

and it's costing someone somewhere hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions to keep them alive!!

healthland.time.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

and it's costing someone somewhere hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions to keep them alive!!

healthland.time.com...

i dare you to bring up the costs to a mother who went into early labour and whos child is in an incubator......i wonder how that would go down huh? putting a price on her babies life....sick

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

what is more likely is that the insurance companies needed a bailout after the housing bust.....I know many life insurance companies lost alot of money by betting on it, and well, obamacare is just that bailout by another name...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Technically, yes. But you should remember that less 1% of all abortions performed are late term, and late term abortions are almost always done because the fetus has something catastrophically wrong, and/or the life of the mother is at risk.

Doctors don't perform risky late term abortions because someone is mad at her "baby daddy".

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

what is more likely is that the insurance companies needed a bailout after the housing bust.....I know many life insurance companies lost alot of money by betting on it, and well, obamacare is just that bailout by another name...

maybe we can get back to the actual topic.....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Technically, yes. But you should remember that less 1% of all abortions performed are late term, and late term abortions are almost always done because the fetus has something catastrophically wrong, and/or the life of the mother is at risk.

Doctors don't perform risky late term abortions because someone is mad at her "baby daddy".

i should think not!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well as long as no one is removing her option to abort if she knows that she will incur that cost beforehand, I really have nothing to say to her.
but what you seem to be saying is that instead of aborting babies (who mother wishes them aborted) after so many months, because they might survive, we should induce labor and bring them into the world early...
I am asking...
who the heck is paying for it!!!

edit on 12-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

i should think not!

Good! Because a lot of people seem to be under that impression.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

well as long as no one is removing her option to abort if she knows that she will incur that cost, I really have nothing to say to her.
but what you seem to be saying is that instead of aborting babies (who mother wishes them aborted) after so many months, because they might survive, we should induce labor and bring them into the world early...
I am asking...

im not saying that at all! you know i dont know if you just have a hard time reading the print on your computer, or if you just love putting words into peoples mouths but im getting real tired having to repeat myself, or correct you, thats about ten times now,....can you at least do me the courtesy of reading what i type before you go off into a tangent and reply?

thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
You mad tax dollars are going to this group or that? Well welcome to the club of Americans mad that tax money is being misspent.

Find out the real truth about the hidden agenda behind 'Planned Parenthood'...

If that doesn't make you mad, 'Houston we have a problem...'

Consider some quotes from the lips of the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger:

“They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan.” ~ Margaret Sanger

Planned Parenthood kills babies. That is a high priority for them. They particularly target minorities, and especially target the African-American community. They strategically place the majority of their clinics in predominantly Black neighborhoods. Why? Because they have a very wicked and racist agenda. Their goal is to get rid of groups that they consider undesirable. This has been one their goals from their beginning.

Consider some quotes from the lips of the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger: “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” In The Pivot of Civilization Sanger shared some of her thoughts concerning immigrants, the poor, and other “undesirables”. She stated “They are...human weeds, ‘reckless breeders,’ ‘spawning...human beings who never should have been born.” Some of Sanger’s goals through the use of birth control was to prevent the birth of individuals whom she considered “unfit” for society. From Woman and the New Race Sanger states: “Birth control is nothing more or less that the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defective.” This is the legacy of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood. This is who they were then and it is who they are now.

Planned Parenthood: An Evil Legacy

Source: Planned Parenthood - Agenda 21 YouTube Search

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am asking...

Same people who are paying to feed and house you and other liberals.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
EDIT: dawnstar you are loved...

edit on 12-8-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyTede

lol......no one, and I do mean no one is paying to feed and house me!! my husband did until he passed away, and well, since then I've been surviving what I get get off of personal items that I can sell, which I am running out of....

if I do get a job, it's is probably gonna be in something I have experience in, and well, I know for a fact that I will be in more pain than you could imagine on a daily basis, which is why I quit working to begin with...
your fine gov't programs wouldn't help me before I quit, they wouldn't help me after I quit while I was laying around with a splint on my leg, and they aren't gonna help me much now!! definately won't help me keep a roof over my head...

so you tell me, if I do happen to luck out and find a job that will cause that much pain for me, why on earth should any of money money be used for anyone else's medical care whatsoever???

and why not post on the internet all day??? it ain't like I can go for a stroll in the mall anymore, take a nice hike in the woods...oh no!! any extra money we had through the years went to make sure all those poor, poor people that the gov't found deserving of their help leaving us without enough!

but well, go on, and insist that we increase the need for all that aide even more,

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyTede
I just don't understand how a person can cry and whine that others subsidize their stuff while all they do is post on Internet message boards all day. It's truly disgusting.

Says the person posting on an Internet message board.

(post by JohnnyTede removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
guess what...
I don't care about you either, or the poor babies that are aborted, or anyone else!!!
what goes around comes around...

before obamacare was passed we had a healthcare system that no one really could afford...
the people couldn't afford the rising premiums, the states couldn't afford the cost of medicaid, and the taxpayers couldn't stand to anymore taxes...
the companies couldn't afford their share of the premiums either!
so what did they do??
did they do anything to help people actually get decent healthcare...nope!!
did they do anything to reduces the costs...nope...
they just said tough luck....
buy the danged insurance anyways, or pay the price!!!

like I said, I don't care about people anymore

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

like I said, I don't care about people anymore

So why are you so adamant that abortions be taxpayer funded? I mean I agree with your last rant 100% I don't care if liberals die in the streets either. But why do you want to fund their abortions? I say bust out the coat hanger for all care just stop stealing my money, which seems more in tune with you last post than all the others.
edit on 12-8-2015 by JohnnyTede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

guess what...
I don't care about you either, or the poor babies that are aborted, or anyone else!!!
what goes around comes around...

dawnstar,

Sincere apologies my friend, that post was not directed at you at all...

It was meant to be a response to Mr. JohnnyTede's childish whining.

I can see why you may have thought otherwise but I promise you I was simply trying to stand up for you.

I should have used a more tactile approach though.

Once again, I am very sorry I upset you and that is the very last thing I would want to do to anyone...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join