It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PP - injecting minced baby brains into mice, growing fetuses outside wombs, etc.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Don't shoot the messenger.

Just so there's no misunderstanding, PP is not actually conducting the experiments. They are selling the baby parts to organizations who openly are and who "order" from PP for these contractual purposes.

So another PP video surfaced, this one over 5 hours unedited and can get graphic at parts, and does show evidence of email exchanges. Perhaps now even pro-abortion activists may see something is quite wrong here? I do not support defunding PP's programs, as they do have many useful services, but the agendas surrounding their abortion practices are questionable and may need reform.

A short Alex Jones vid brought it to my attention but he got off on too many excitable tangents, so here's the raw video.

The undercover reporters asked Farrell what parts of the aborted babies did the mice researchers find desirable or want in particular. She responded with "everything", then gave a list of all the baby's organs. Up to 22 weeks old (that's 5.5 months), and went off from there.

Parts of transcript and video

Essentially, fetus brains were “minced” (the actual word used in the paper published in the Journal of Neuroscience) and the glial cells, cells that support neurons in the nervous systems, were extracted and injected into lab mice. The mice incorporated the glial cells into their brain and “outperformed normal mice almost fourfold in a variety of cognition tests.”

And more. Including a request of fulfillment to PP for "120 intact" baby bodies.

I commend the investigators for not blowing their cover and for holding out so long before releasing any videos in order to compile more of it so that we can make informed decisions about this. I personally think abortion is a gray subject, but what they are doing with these baby bodies and how they are orchestrating perverse and financial agendas around the subject is dark. But what do you think?

I can foresee eugenicists and transhumanists defending this by claiming it's "for the betterment of mankind" and that there's nothing wrong with making human-animal spliced mutants, etc. but who do you really think will stand to benefit from this (covert and possibly illegal?) research? Certainly not you when you don't even have access to "clean" vaccines. Or do you not think so?
edit on 8/12/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

No one is pro abortion. We support choice so pro choice is the correct term.
In a perfect world no one would need an abortion but the world is not perfect.
Yes parts were minced but all this while sounds macbre to me and you helps perfect treatments and cures for all sorts.
They are doing it to help advance medical science.
edit on 12-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I can't tell if your response is satire. I don't care about spinning words. The act of aborting a baby is called "abortion". If you condone the act then it's "pro-abortion". A "choice" is a more generic term and can mean literally anything. I'm "pro-choice" when I choose to drink tea over water, etc.... Since we're talking about abortion, let's be specific.

Anyway just putting the info out. "Arguments" like this one are too pedantic for me. Enjoy.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't like the way these planned parenthood stories are being used as a weapon in Americas obsession with partisan politics and religion. It's all very unsavoury. Politics and religion should have no place in a debate about abortion, but that seems impossible in America.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
a reply to: boymonkey74

I can't tell if your response is satire. I don't care about spinning words. The act of aborting a baby is called "abortion". If you condone the act then it's "pro-abortion". A "choice" is a more generic term and can mean literally anything. I'm "pro-choice" when I choose to drink tea over water, etc.... Since we're talking about abortion, let's be specific.

Anyway just putting the info out. "Arguments" like this one are too pedantic for me. Enjoy.

So, someone either agrees with your particular take on things, or they're wrong.

I can tell this discussion is really going to go places.

Okay, let's imagine that this is actually going on, actually against the law. Let's imagine that these videos were not fraudulently obtained, through deceit, fabrication, what have you.

These videos show 4 or 5 individuals DISCUSSING actions. How do you, in your mind, extend that to 700 Planned Parenthood locations and 59 affiliated groups?

Guilt by association? Damnation by emotion?

Follow up: what do you want to do with fetal tissue ... throw it away? Burn it?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
No point out.
edit on 12-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Last thing I thank these guys for doing the experiments because without experiments like these myself and many wanted children would not have survived long after birth.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend I'm sure you'd have a different response if you saw patients with dementia or Alzheimer's, maybe even your grand parents or parents that these experiments could potentially cure?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, as difficult as it is to respond negatively to what is basically an Alex Jones' Infowars advertisement ...

First of all, I think we should pay special attention to the "Political Correctness" at play in these discussions ... we aren't talking about fetal tissue anymore, we're talking about "baby parts."

Much more visceral effect, don't you think?

I just want these people to answer one question: if the fetal tissues are not going to be used in research, what is going to be done with them (or their extracts, etc.) throw them away?

That would create a new politically correct term for fetal tissue: "garbage."

edit on 2Wed, 12 Aug 2015 02:08:23 -050015p022015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: TheLegend I'm sure you'd have a different response if you saw patients with dementia or Alzheimer's, maybe even your grand parents or parents that these experiments could potentially cure?

Don't count on it. This is about zealotry, control of others and commitment to a cause ... not reality.

These folks would rather see these so-called "baby parts" become garbage than be used to help someone.

Notice that the OP tries to restrict the conversation from that very topic.

No room for logic or facts here ... this is about EMOTION!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hairy eyeball time - this made me think especially about the baby mentioned above aged 22 weeks - in that obviously we (the impersonal) don't bury with these dead with any respect. Just a side line thought but an vaguely upsetting one.

I don't come at this from a religious perspective and am pro choice/abortion and I appreciate that circumstances are that a woman just has the choice to 'get rid' but not what happens to the body. But at that age and size, literally considered as 'garbage' seems unkind or even disrespectful, we bury murderers - to state the least obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Hairy eyeball time - this made me think especially about the baby mentioned above aged 22 weeks - in that obviously we (the impersonal) don't bury with these dead with any respect. Just a side line thought but an vaguely upsetting one.

I don't come at this from a religious perspective and am pro choice/abortion and I appreciate that circumstances are that a woman just has the choice to 'get rid' but not what happens to the body. But at that age and size, literally considered as 'garbage' seems unkind or even disrespectful, we bury murderers - to state the least obvious.

The core question in all of this: at what point does "human personhood" begin?

50% of all fertilized eggs are spontaneously aborted. If with Marco Rubio and others, human life begins at conception, what are we going to be "burying" exactly, not to put to fine an edge on it?

When (at what point in development) are we dealing with "a body" that might be cared for in our burial rituals?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The good Lord informs me the whilst he was unexpectedly delayed at The Mirage Alpha Centauri that he will be with us shortly and he is considerably pissed.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The good Lord informs me the whilst he was unexpectedly delayed at The Mirage Alpha Centauri that he will be with us shortly and he is considerably pissed.

Which good lord, Ahura Mazda?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum I thought he was omnipresent

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Well he is but if your on a crap table muse on each arm going 'look I win again' ,I guess you can be distracted

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Well not Ahriman that currently runs the show.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't care what you think personally PP can burn in hell. Imagine you take all the right precautions for BC but by some "miracle" the girl you're dating gets pregnant. Now imagine begging her not to abort it. Now imagine driving her to the clinic (don't say it's a choice to drive her because they need a ride afterward) meanwhile you're begging her not to do it on the way there. Imagine being too f*cked up in the head to use the "flat tire" excuse on the way. Imagine pulling into PP with Anti-Abortion and Pro-Abortion screaming at you from both sides. Imagine have some Pro-Abortion guy shield you with an umbrella when you go to get cigarettes and when one of the women from the Anti-Abortion crowd says "It's not too late you still have a choice!", because of feminazi's your only reply back to her is "If it was me I wouldn't be here but as a MAN I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" even though 50% of that nuclear DNA is MINE.

And then imagine as penance for your sins you make yourself sit there and listen to your baby get sucked out with a vacuum by some emotionless soulless female doctor who doesn't give two sh*ts about killing my blood because she does it hundreds of times a week. MY OWN BLOOD.

Now imagine learning that your flesh of your flesh has been profited from against your will. People actually made money by killing a part of you.

That's what it's like to be a man dealing with PP and "women's rights". F*ck Planned Parenthood.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Swing80s

So F womens rights also?.
It has happened to me also an abortion which I didn't even know about but I respected her wishes and understood her reasons even though at the time I wanted a kid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join