It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden for 2016 Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You make a case that strangely sounds like something that they could actually use and your points sound valid….

Are you working in DC and or/ are you working in DC?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If the DNC gets desperate enough, they could "nudge" Obama to resign this year.

Biden stands a better chance of getting elected President if he is the incumbent.

You never know.

That may not be beyond impossible! I see where there are some real inquiries now about Obama's negligence in failing to appoint an IG at State during the entire tenure of Hillary when six billion dollars went missing. The "why" question has never been fully answered by this administration. This investigation and possible cover-up may be much more serious than people want to believe. We may yet hear Nixon's words "I am NOT a crook" as he leaves in shame!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: Aazadan

You make a case that strangely sounds like something that they could actually use and your points sound valid….

Are you working in DC and or/ are you working in DC?

I am not. I'm just looking at it from another perspective.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So the Republicans have a circus tent full of clowns that have declared themselves as candidates - virtually assuring a Democrat victory. So the Democrats, in their infinite wisdom, respond by deciding that they too need clowns as candidates - virtually assuring a very tight election.

Brilliant! I do agree that it will be mindlessly entertaining.

The reality is that they are all on the same side. That would be the side of Wall Street, big business, and bankers. It doesn't matter who gets "elected", the next president will continue the same war-mongering and "too big to fail" bailouts that have been going on for nearly 16 years now. Electing Obama just gave us 2 more terms of Bush.

The real clowns are any Americans who still believe that there's a difference in the 2 parties, when in reality all current politicians are part of the ironically named "progressives". Progressing all of our money into government pockets.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Biden is not going to run and will announce his retirement...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join