It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone: Why I Left Trump's 2016 Campaign But Still Support The Donald

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Fresh off the campaign trail with presidential hopeful Donald Trump, former senior advisor Roger Stone reveals to me why he decided to leave the campaign. Plus, Stone reveals who should be Trump’s VP pick and why he supports the Donald.

What do you think? Do you support the Donald? Why or why not?
edit on 11-8-2015 by JesseVentura because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Please for the love of all that's good and decent....tell me you don't support Donald. The fact that he has any support at all says boatloads about the electorate...he's all bread and circuses.

Excellent interview BTW.
edit on 11America/Chicagopm112015-08-11T19:04:33-05:00pmTuesday08 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Trump represents the outside corporate influence that ruined our system of government. He ignorantly pointed out how he gave money to some of the GOP and democratic candidates in return for preferential treatment! That alone should have been a red flag in the eyes of many Americans.

He's sitting on a billion dollar nest egg, yet hard working Americans think he will relate to them. Money has a way of hardening the heart, it creates greed, selfishness, and isolates people from reality. Trump clearly has demonstrated his pompous attitude, rudeness and his conceit. Having money doesn't give you the right to be condescending, and say what ever you want. Most intelligent people think or research the issues before they speak. His answers to the issues lack substance. He clearly shoots from the hip. This speaks volumes about his character.

People give him way too much credit for being smart for making his billions.

Being thin skinned and rude is something that wouldn't bode well for him when negotiating with allies and non-friendly countries. He could easily stir up a hornets nest.

edit on 11-8-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

SPOT ON

Dont forget his close ties with the Clintons and his past record

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You "announced" in your post to me a few weeks ago that your criteria for supporting a candidate is one who will take the U.S. out of the Mideast wars, so I don't know if Trump would fit your criteria. Your post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And again, I don't get to view your videos, all I see is a blank grey space (the color of the background) where the video should be. Several people have mentioned this problem with your video postings, maybe have one of your IT guys look into it. Thanks.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I agree there is big money behind the attack dogs .. Corruption, buying politicians which is legal due to a supreme court ruling, is not just a problem but is the true sign of a oligarchy. Notice both Sanders and Trump are saying that is wrong if you want a real government for the people by the people.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I agree there is big money behind the attack dogs .. Corruption, buying politicians which is legal due to a supreme court ruling, is not just a problem but is the true sign of a oligarchy. Notice both Sanders and Trump are saying that is wrong if you want a real government for the people by the people.

Trump is saying buying politicians is wrong, yet hes DOING it......

Thats like explaining why murder is bad while you fire one from the chamber into a pedestrian.......

The cognitive dissonance is staggering
edit on 8/11/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Personally, I could care less if our President is a nice guy. Nice guys finish last, and that's regardless of financial standing. Look at what we've had in office for the past 50 or 60 years. Nice, politically correct politicians who walk on eggshells for both their electorate and foreign leaders. Where has it gotten us? More recessions than even Trump can count and wars that we either don't finish or don't win. It's pathetic.

We're the laughingstock of the rest of the world, and you think another politician is going to change that? So what if he pisses people off? You think another country os going to bomb us if he calls them losers? Get real.

Quit being afraid of the change that the Donald would bring, change that people like you cry that we need, and sit back and watch the economic growth and respect from world leaders get through after years of being blocked by political speak.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

you should be afraid of the change the donald will bring......

hes a charlatan and a tyrant......

Tell me why people refuse to look at his background and connect the EVER SO EVIDENT dots?

I swear its like someone slipped stupid into the water supply...

You guys do realize TRUMP is the rights version of Obama right?

Same megalomania, same platitudes with no plan.......

Same lies.......Same narcissism.........only "He dont talk too good"

And please stop with the damn "We dont need no career politician" There are at least 2 others that are really good candidates who arent politicians, are far smarter, and actually HAVE policies and answers........

Cripes people

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: JesseVentura

JesseVentura: Fresh off the campaign trail with presidential hopeful Donald Trump, former senior advisor Roger Stone reveals to me why he decided to leave the campaign. Plus, Stone reveals who should be Trump’s VP pick and why he supports the Donald.
What do you think? Do you support the Donald? Why or why not?

I heard Roger was fired. What did the former advisor Roger Stone secretly reveal as HIS own idea of a VP pick? How does his opinion have any validity (from what perspective is he viewing from other than having been LET GO). Who told you he resigned? What is/a "The Donald". I never thought of a potential political leader in terns of "THE" prefacing their given name. The Ronald, The George, The Bill... Trump is coarse and plain speaking. What is not to like; a breath of fresh air (hurricane); how is the weather there in Minnesota?
edit on 11-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Is this about me, or is this about Trump, first sign of a failed argument is deflecting an attack into a personal one......

You can use an y analogy of hypocrisy you want with Trump if you dont like mine, any will fit.....
edit on 8/12/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure I want Trump to win...

but the problem is...having followed along both sides with all the candidates...I don't want any of them to win either.

Who can we get in office that is going to cause the least amount of further damage?

*boggles*

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am pointing out the very hypocrisy you are trying to lump onto Trump. I also never said anything about you personally, I asked you a question based on your avatar.

YOU made the association of Trump killing a pedestrian...how ridiculous is that? That's not an analogy, that's a Logical Fallacy wrapped up in a Syllogism.

Trump is saying politicians allowing themselves to be bought is wrong, not buying them. "Buying" them is "just business" as he said in the debate. What Trump is indicating, and has outright said, is that he is unable to be bought. The laws don't prevent people from "buying" politicians, if anything they encourage it, as we see with Lobbyists.
edit on 12-8-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: 727Sky

Trump is saying buying politicians is wrong, yet hes DOING it......

Thats like explaining why murder is bad while you fire one from the chamber into a pedestrian.......

The cognitive dissonance is staggering

Yep he is buy politicians just like all the other well healed companies with lobbiest do. That is the way legal bribes for favors are done in today's America... Notice the word legal.. An oligarchy or a fascist state is what we either now have or are way down the road to one.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I will always support a candidate who will take the U.S. out of the Mideast wars.

And thanks for the note about the player. Our tech team knows and is working on it. You can also always watch the videos at ora.tv/offthegrid.
edit on 12-8-2015 by JesseVentura because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't care what people say about you Jesse, I respect the hell out of what you stand for, and your total lack of fear when it comes to the tough subjects. I may not agree with everything you say, but no one on this planet agrees with everything another person says. I will admit Trump seems borderline evil in some ways, but Trump + Ventura might be exactly what we need, people with balls that are willing to ask the tough questions.

I have not voted in a long time due to a lack of any confidence in the candidates, but I would definitely vote for Trump if you ran with him. I can't believe I am saying that but that is how much I would love to see you in the White House Jesse.

With that said, I would much rather see you run for president.
edit on 12-8-2015 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

In my opinion The Don, while not perfect, is better than any other yes man / women D.C stooge option. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So Ventura...

1. supports Trump.
2. doesn't like the 2-party system
3. has Roger Stone on who pretends to be an outsider
4. ...but Roger Stone is an insider and even boasted about his political favors to help Trump's sister get appointed to the Federal Bench.

Yeah, as much as I like Ventura I'm beginning to wonder. Roger Stone is all for "truth telling" but worked for Nixon and most recently Trump?

I bet if you follow the money you will find that Roger Stone prob. works for the Bushes and Clintons, just like Trump.

...but does Ventura?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Trump has never gotten money from bush or the clintons, do you mean they work for him?

a reply to: WCmutant

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join