It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

One wonders if she was squirreling away info on the current admin to try to use as leverage to keep them from interfering with her in the future and it backfired?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: burntheships

Could you imagine if we could read all of the communications?

She was running a shadow government with Sid in her basement.

She is literally just one email away from criminal conduct.

Maybe they will find data on the "wiped" server.
Depends on how many times and if anything was written over
it. She has had years to mess with it.

And Sid, Which is interesting on many levels.
Known fact Obama would not approve of him on staff.

And we know Obama has stated he will make sure the next POTUS
carries his legacy. Hmmmm........

I think it is her own party that sent the bus.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Indigo5

Except that we know she was hacked.

Many of the e-mails between Blumenthal and Clinton, some of which took the form of intelligence-style memos, were first disclosed in 2013 by a Romanian hacker known as Guccifer. Last year, the State Department sent about 850 pages of Benghazi-related e-mails to the committee. Many were published in May by The New York Times. The Times found that the e-mails often contained intelligence with an unclear source, that the reporting about the Benghazi attacks passed on by Blumenthal sometimes proved untrue, and that Clinton had shared sensitive information www.bloombergview.com...

Except that she assured she was confident that she did not send or receive any classified information.
www.reuters.com...

Please don't BS...

Following the link you provided

As the Smoking Gun and others have reported, a hacker calling himself (or herself) "Guccifer" claims to have compromised the email account of former Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal,

A former Clinton Aide was hacked...not Clinton. He wasn't even working for Gov. he was passing on information he heard...

So...you contort that to Clinton's server being hacked and a former aide sending Classified Material to her...despite him being on the outs of government and not having access?

Please stop BSing...It's no good for people that on either side of the debate trying to understand the facts.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And we know Obama has stated he will make sure the next POTUS carries his legacy. Hmmmm........

Did he run that past the Donald?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: whyamIhere

Okay -- why hasn't she been indicted if it's a felony? It sure seems like there enough people gunning for her head on a pike?

THIS is the million dollar question.

Because she chose to operate her own mail server and had ZERO oversight from any government IT staff, she had/has complete control over any and all data. Her server was subpoenaed? Great. Does it have the same hard drives in it that were there when the system was running?

Is there any way to know for sure that this is the same server she had been using for years? Was there ever an upgrade done? If so, where did the old hardware go? Was it disposed of completely, or just sat on a shelf?

I doubt most people fully comprehend the level this incident is at. It's a HUGE security breach and there will NEVER be a way to verify how bad it was. All we know at this point is there are two e-mails that show she broke the law.

But her being a Clinton, there will be no jail time, no arrest, and no ramifications for breaking the law. Just a quiet retirement with her millions.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, if this story had the teeth to it everyone here claims -- I'd at least like to see it on more than just conservative blogs, tv channels, and one newspaper conglomerate source. There hasn't been a peep about this on CNN, HLN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, Wall Street Journal, USA Today (the list could go on).

I really think the tinfoil is a bit to tight to honestly believe there is some media conspiracy to keep this from the press. It's on Fox News -- and that's the highest watched cable news network.

No, if this had real teeth the other networks and news outlets would pick it up, even begrudgingly.

Besides, there are enough Democrats who don't like Clinton...

edit on 12-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Is it a certain story or a part of this one that you are not seeing on media outlets other than FOX?

I get a lot of hits when I do a search, and there are a lot of different news agencies covering this.

edit on b000000312015-08-12T14:03:48-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 12 Aug 2015 14:03:48 -0500200000015 by butcherguy because: Spelling.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Mainstream news: MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC

www.nbc-2.com...
www.msnbc.com...
abcnews.go.com...

CNN reports that the DOJ was after the server.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Cute Video.

Behind The Scenes At The Clinton Campaign Headquarters

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a secretary of state having top secret e-mails....I'm shocked!!!.....just think what Obama has....and the vice president...and the sec. of defense...and the attorney general, top-secret e-mails, all of them have those....hey democrats....next time you have to get permission from the republicans before you can have any top secret e-mails

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

a secretary of state having top secret e-mails.

You forgot this:
On an unsecured private server.

I'm shocked!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a secretary of state having top secret e-mails....I'm shocked!!!.....just think what Obama has....and the vice president...and the sec. of defense...and the attorney general, top-secret e-mails, all of them have those....hey democrats....next time you have to get permission from the republicans before you can have any top secret e-mails

Jimmy....

I honestly believe I have never seen anyone with your level of comprehension.

Do you actually pound your keyboard when you are blowing us away.

Even more amazing is your ability to reply so quickly. Wow, your mind is a steel trap.

So yeah....Whatever Jimmy says. He is stupefying...
edit on 12-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Do you think the FBI is visiting the company that hosted her
server as a favor to the Clinton Campaign?

www.nytimes.com...

Is the DOJ in charge of collecting e-waste?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think something very big is being missed here on the whole "emails weren't classified at the time". The technology that drives email communication is very complicated, it isn't a simple send/receive operation, there are many factors involved with how email is received. And once received marked in a certain way. I think the fact that they weren't "marked as classified" at the time, just lends credence to the notion that this whole email setup is just wrong on so many different levels.

If emails were sent to her email address as classified, but they aren't showing marked as classified on her email server, then something wasn't setup correctly on that server, and potentially all communications which were meant to be classified may not have been at all. That is very, very frightening.

Only time will tell, but this will be interesting to watch.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes, but think about it...
Who classified these previously unclassified documents?

Umm.... What? How about oh let's say anybody working at the executive level, or within the State dept? I mean what kind of question is that? She likely received thousands upon thousands of classified emails. You are trying very very hard to come up with excuses to defend HRC.

When she had the server and those documents, she was doing nothing illegal by the laws of that time and by the status of the documents she held, UNLESS something else is discovered.

Even if something else is discovered, you and other HRC supporters will bury their heads in the sand.

edit on 12-8-2015 by smitastrophe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Meanwhile the Chicago machine keeps on rolling.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Whats the over under in vegas for hillary to do some hard time.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

ANYBODY ELSE ANYWHERE HAS GOT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

Everyone is missing the point, but it has been stated. HOME BASEMENT EMAIL SERVERS ARE A NO-NO.

And she deleted more than half of the emails on that server, I'm sorry. Putting politics aside that is criminal.

Let's say I was the one who kept spamming you over and over again, thousands of emails a day. And you found out, and caught me and reported me to the police. But when they asked what I was doing, I just told them I liked having one phone for convenience, and that you were just out to get me because your a meanie. And when the police raid my home to confiscate all my networking equipment, I tell them to hold on for 9 months while I do some "clean-up".

You would be ok with that?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Do you think the FBI is visiting the company that hosted her
server as a favor to the Clinton Campaign?

www.nytimes.com...

Is the DOJ in charge of collecting e-waste?

Psst...You claimed that her server was hacked...

Except that we know she was hacked.

And provided a link as proof...that ended up showing some former aide to her campaign had their email hacked...not her.

Your claim was BS....

And not acknowledging that BS makes you not credible....

your posts are right wing BS noise...

Which is what most of the country hears when these things hit the press....Just the right wing BS machine again...

You would serve your cause better by not BSing and sticking to the facts...

Not that I should care..
edit on 12-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: jimmyx

Jimmy....

I honestly believe I have never seen anyone with your level of comprehension.

Do you actually pound your keyboard when you are blowing us away.

Even more amazing is your ability to reply so quickly. Wow, your mind is a steel trap.

So yeah....Whatever Jimmy says. He is stupefying...

and yet Colin Powell, the secretary of state before Hillary, also had a private e-mail server...
www.politico.com...

but, he was republican, so no harm, no foul....and apparently, no hypocrisy.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join