It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man says that there are alien giants in hypersleep all around the world (with videos)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Neat story, thanks for posting it but i don't think David Wilcock deserves to be given any credibility. The same goes for any of the people who appear with him. Including Greer and Linda Moultan Howe.
It is nice to know what kind of shenanigans they are up to but....... Meh... Not really interested in sending them any money. Not even for entertainments sake.

Good find though.

a reply to: Frocharocha

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
so in the videos, theres NO giants.....

and also wheres the tech that even remotely looks like it is holding them in stasis?

Look like wax maniquins or even carved ones.......

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Doesn't appear that there is any kind of protection barrier such as glass?
One would think that open air would do a lot of damage to the bodies
regardless of how they are preserved. So I'm not buying it & also info
coming from Wilcock...that is a definite plug puller right there.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Looks fake to me. If the bodies were real the person filming it would have taken great care to get the best possible video they could and not throw the mobile phone around like they were filming a dog poo that had been stepped on twice.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Very interesting will look at the videos later.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well, I hope somebody is repositioning the bodies, because stasis or no stasis, the body will develop bed sores if still biologically.. awake.

I'm calling BS on this.. but it would be mighty awesome.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Im thinking statues..

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's Corey Goode. He is a "whistleblower" that has claimed a ton of things, but has no evidence. He made videos with David Wilcock, the guy who said we were gonna be in lala unicorn land by 2012.

By making 100s of claims, but having no evidence, he is going to attract a lot of gullible UFO seekers. Then those gullible seekers will in turn spread around his info as "revealed insider info". Especially since he seems to talk about a coming disclosure and vibration awareness. The kind of stuff those new-age ufoian spiritualists eat up.

I could join the army or navy and then make some videos telling everybody how I was in a black ops UFO program.

It'd be awesome if he had any truth to his stories, but I doubt it myself.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
interesting find OP, not sure if those are THE real actual giants however, as 1 would think they would of been collected and taken to more restricted locations for evaluation and observation by MIB like forces. Considering those said to of been hidden during deluge processes long ago being found...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadcalm

What do you think about this?

Not a great deal to be honest. First...anything to do with David Wilcock should be treated with outright suspicion. He has proven himself to be at the very best...inaccurate in his rather wild predictions, and at worst a shyster out to make a buck...however I digress..

As for Mr. Corey Goode....he's an utter fraud. Here is a link to his Linkdin page....I ask that you pay close attention to the dates presented on his resume.

HERE

Now if we are to take what he's saying at face value and he was brought into the program at 6....and spent 20 years in it...It would seem that he was EXTREMELY busy. While this doesn't prove definitively that his story is a load of bunk....it sure raises a good deal of questions as to when the man had time to sleep.

As for his story over all, I could come up with just such a tale given a few hours of surfing UFO sites and forums.

I'm giving this fraud, (in my opinion)...two

Theres a video where he explains that his 20 years spent working for ET happened in another timeline, Something like he was abducted for 20 years then brought back in time so he could live out his normal life. Needless to say when i heard this i new his story was BS.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Time traveling giants yeah I think it must be aliens!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looks like they raided the props for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and made an alien film with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
0.25 man takes picture with mobile, hand and camera visible. Upshot, Man in sarcophagus ain't no giant!

Handiwork looks similar to the Apollo 20 Moona Lisa. Maybe the same hoaxer?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If any one of you even bothered to translate the text out of Cyrillic it clearly talks about Slavic nationalist nonsense, nothing about aliens. But hey that is good enough for stone cold liars like David Wilcock and his hanger-ons: go ahead and steal Russian nazi videos to feed your cult. Filthy sociopaths.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There are and i would be lieing if I said there werent

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That is defiantly a new one... Never heard that before, interesting nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
For those of you who don't speak Russian, the title of the first video just says "12,000 year old tomb discovered in Iran" with no mention of giants, the description "Вы удивлены?" just means like, "do you think is surprising?" and the second video is mostly just some weird looking dude talking in Portuguese about the same video, although unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese so I don't know exactly what he's talking about, although I did notice all the ads crammed into the video, which is how some people make a bit of money from youtube.

There is nothing in this video footage to suggest that the corpse is a giant. All throughout the history of humanity, people have been telling stories and basically just making sh*t up, either for entertainment or for profit (or both).

If this Corey Goode fellow was being truthful, why wouldn't he go into more detail about these "glass pads"? I mean, does he even say exactly what they are? And why these supposed giants are sleeping in the first place? Assuming they have the ability to not only bend time according to their will but restrict it to a localised location, what made them go into long term hibernation? This story stinks of biblical nephilim legends.

Besides, information which a government decides to keep secret will have something to do with national security. Anyone who works in government intelligence will be aware that there is good reason to keep their work secret and unless a conscientious employee discovers abuse of power (like Snowden revealing the invasive nature of NSA surveillance), they will happily maintain the necessary secrecy. Worst case scenario, they'll be forcibly obliged to keep their mouths shut - either way, there are a lot of people who claim to have been in contact with aliens etc whilst working for the military or government, and their stories almost always conflict. And yet, some people just want to believe.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
1) Shaky hand held devices with no HD, or even 720p for something that is THAT important?....Clue #1

2) In and out zoom on irrelevant parts and focus points, then quick cuts to something meaningless....Clue #2

3) Resembles another video from the Russia/Persia region where men went into some cave and found various idols, statues, etc....yet we heard nothing of that story after.

4) Jewels in first video are fake. What "Alien" would adorn himself with costume jewelry?

5) Adornment to appear like gold. If these "Aliens" had any gold metal on them, it would be real, and ANYONE who found them would have lifted the gold already.

6) Second video closeup shows waxy appearance to nose in close up.

7) No glass case detected. Why not touch the body to at least show it's real skin?

8) Always in Russian with Persian overtones, with pixelated shots.

They appear like movie props. I wish people would stop listening to hoaxers like this

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
May i ask what "Hypersleep" is....?!?!

Is that when you have like 4 hours of sleep in One

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Let's see, how ca I put this...?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>