It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man says that there are alien giants in hypersleep all around the world (with videos)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Now this is an extraordinary claim. A guy from the program "Cosmic Disclosure" from a webseries who claims to have worked for the governament to deal with alien stuff showed up in the last episode to have videos on strange beings who are in a sleep stasis inside something like a cryo-chamber. Here's the stuff:

In the latest Cosmic Disclosure episode on Gaiam TV, Corey Goode makes some startling claims about sleeping giants located in stasis chambers hidden all around the world. He says that during his down-time in secret space program assignments (1987-2007) he would review information on “smart glass pads.” The pads were a Wikipedia-like repository of information that personnel in the Solar Warden and other secret space programs could access about various aspects of ancient Earth history, extraterrestrial life, advanced technologies, etc. Goode described seeing information about giants that once lived on Earth, now sleeping in stasis chambers.

According to Goode, there are several dozen sites on Earth containing so called "Stasis Beings", who are apparently in a time dilation chamber able to slow down time relative to the outside world.

According to Wilcock, some of these beings were either from ancient Atlantean era races or even ET's who came to Earth to participate in the Solar and Planetary evolution taking place. This energetic upliftment is so powerful that it apparently draws the attention of many different ET races for various purposes. 

Here are the videos of this so called 'aliens' or entities. (videos are not working for some reasom. So you can see them directly at youtube.)

Video 1

video 2

The above videos show what appear to be perfectly preserved bodies lying in sarcophagi of some kind. There is no sign of advanced technology other than jewelry placed around the sarcophagi and on the bodies. How credible are Goode’s claims?

The two videos cited by Goode have been subjected to much internet discussion. One of the videos dates to a discovery in 2008 following excavations for a building in the Kurdistan region of Iran. A google translation of a Russian article about the discovery follows:

According to data obtained from the presumptive enough reliable data source photos show found the sarcophagus and find in it the body of an ancient magician. All information supposedly obtained verbally, I have not been tested. Detection time — Spring 2008. As a result of the displacement of ground tomb came to light and the cultural layer of the remnants of the ancient city.

This is just wow. What do you think about this?

Source 1

Source 2
edit on 11-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: video errors

edit on 11-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: trying to fix videos i guess

edit on 11-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: Fixing videos

edit on 11-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

vids arent working

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here, this should help........

originally posted by: Frocharocha
Now this is an extraordinary claim. A guy from the program "Cosmic Disclosure" from a webseries who claims to have worked for the governament to deal with alien stuff showed up in the last episode to have videos on strange beings who are in a sleep stasis inside something like a cryo-chamber. Here's the stuff:

In the latest Cosmic Disclosure episode on Gaiam TV, Corey Goode makes some startling claims about sleeping giants located in stasis chambers hidden all around the world. He says that during his down-time in secret space program assignments (1987-2007) he would review information on “smart glass pads.” The pads were a Wikipedia-like repository of information that personnel in the Solar Warden and other secret space programs could access about various aspects of ancient Earth history, extraterrestrial life, advanced technologies, etc. Goode described seeing information about giants that once lived on Earth, now sleeping in stasis chambers.

According to Goode, there are several dozen sites on Earth containing so called "Stasis Beings", who are apparently in a time dilation chamber able to slow down time relative to the outside world.

According to Wilcock, some of these beings were either from ancient Atlantean era races or even ET's who came to Earth to participate in the Solar and Planetary evolution taking place. This energetic upliftment is so powerful that it apparently draws the attention of many different ET races for various purposes. 

Here are the videos of this so called 'aliens' or entities

The above videos show what appear to be perfectly preserved bodies lying in sarcophagi of some kind. There is no sign of advanced technology other than jewelry placed around the sarcophagi and on the bodies. How credible are Goode’s claims?

The two videos cited by Goode have been subjected to much internet discussion. One of the videos dates to a discovery in 2008 following excavations for a building in the Kurdistan region of Iran. A google translation of a Russian article about the discovery follows:

According to data obtained from the presumptive enough reliable data source photos show found the sarcophagus and find in it the body of an ancient magician. All information supposedly obtained verbally, I have not been tested. Detection time — Spring 2008. As a result of the displacement of ground tomb came to light and the cultural layer of the remnants of the ancient city.

Source 1

Source 2

edit on 11-8-2015 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Never mind, now it's working.. Be back for comment
edit on 11-8-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What do you think about this?

Not a great deal to be honest. First...anything to do with David Wilcock should be treated with outright suspicion. He has proven himself to be at the very best...inaccurate in his rather wild predictions, and at worst a shyster out to make a buck...however I digress..

As for Mr. Corey Goode....he's an utter fraud. Here is a link to his Linkdin page....I ask that you pay close attention to the dates presented on his resume.

HERE

Now if we are to take what he's saying at face value and he was brought into the program at 6....and spent 20 years in it...It would seem that he was EXTREMELY busy. While this doesn't prove definitively that his story is a load of bunk....it sure raises a good deal of questions as to when the man had time to sleep.

As for his story over all, I could come up with just such a tale given a few hours of surfing UFO sites and forums.

I'm giving this fraud, (in my opinion)...two

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

vids arent working

Dude in the reply above has them working.

Either way, i linked them directly to youtube

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They look like movie props, not live tissue.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

excellent, thankyou!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Here are the videos of this so called 'aliens' or entities. (videos are not working for some reasom. So you can see them directly at youtube.)

Video 1

video 2

Source 1

Source 2

they dont look like anything out of the ordinary to me, neither aliens nor giants,,granted you cant tell their size from the video, but they just look like men

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
WOW!!

Well if a man with a YouTube channel says so then it must be true....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Found some info in the comments which checked out:

HERE: This was presented in a post by Exopolitics.org. They said in the article that these were discovered in 2008 Here is part of the article: "The two videos cited by Goode have been subjected to much internet discussion. One of the videos dates to a discovery in 2008 following excavations for a building in the Kurdistan region of Iran. A google translation of a Russian article about the discovery follows:According to data obtained from the presumptive enough reliable data source photos show found the sarcophagus and find in it the body of an ancient magician. All information supposedly obtained verbally, I have not been tested. Detection time — Spring 2008. As a result of the displacement of ground tomb came to light and the cultural layer of the remnants of the ancient city."

Title of the Exopolitics article: "Sleeping giants in stasis chambers ready to awaken whistleblower claims"
Exopolitics Article from 2008

From article:

In the latest Cosmic Disclosure episode on Gaiam TV, Corey Goode makes some startling claims about sleeping giants located in stasis chambers hidden all around the world. He says that during his down-time in secret space program assignments (1987-2007) he would review information on “smart glass pads.” The pads were a Wikipedia-like repository of information that personnel in the Solar Warden and other secret space programs could access about various aspects of ancient Earth history, extraterrestrial life, advanced technologies, etc. Goode described seeing information about giants that once lived on Earth, now sleeping in stasis chambers. Goode described stasis chambers as being originally built by an “Ancient Builder Race” who used crystal technologies to create time bubbles in which the flow of time on the inside is much slower than the outside. Thirty minutes can elapse inside the time bubble, while 30,000 years speed by on the outside according to Goode. He said that these stasis chambers with perfectly preserved giants inside them had been found all over the world. According to Goode, the smart glass pads revealed that Abraham Lincoln had seen one of the stasis chamber giants in one of the ancient mounds found across the United States. This is supported by Lincoln himself who said: The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now. In support of his remarkable claims, Goode discussed two youtube videos which he had earlier shared with the host, David Wilcock. Goode said he believed they were examples of stasis beings that have been found all over the Earth. The videos were released on Youtube and are in the Russian language. In the first video (below) Goode believes the stasis being has died due to human interference.

The above videos show what appear to be perfectly preserved bodies lying in sarcophagi of some kind. There is no sign of advanced technology other than jewelry placed around the sarcophagi and on the bodies. How credible are Goode’s claims? The two videos cited by Goode have been subjected to much internet discussion. One of the videos dates to a discovery in 2008 following excavations for a building in the Kurdistan region of Iran. A google translation of a Russian article about the discovery follows: According to data obtained from the presumptive enough reliable data source photos show found the sarcophagus and find in it the body of an ancient magician. All information supposedly obtained verbally, I have not been tested. Detection time — Spring 2008. As a result of the displacement of ground tomb came to light and the cultural layer of the remnants of the ancient city. A poster on a discussion forum was able to find a Russian article that discussed the discovery of the bodies in the videos released by Goode. The article gave a revised estimate for the age of the sarcophagus: On the territory of Iran (formerly Persia, even earlier Perunova Rus) … The above-mentioned artifacts discovered by accident, when building a house. The builders found an underground mausoleum built 10-12 thousand years ago, with three sarcophagi. (later corrected to be about 850 years old) The name of the ancient magician or magi was “Jaromir” who was said to be “biologically active” – i.e., in some kind of dormant/stasis state. Ancient manuscripts and an ancient map of Russia were also found in the sarcophagus. The first of the preserved and/or sleeping bodies does not, however, appear to be a giant in comparison to the human hand in the video. It is hard to estimate size of the being in the second video. The data used for the videos is said to be reliable, if so, then they are stunning evidence that ancient stasis chamber technology exists, that can and does preserve bodies for extremely long periods of time, just as Goode claimed. There is extensive evidence for the skeletal remains of giants being found around the world, as well as references in the Old Testament. So it’s possible that some giants did make it to secret stasis chambers hidden around the world as Goode claims. As to the question of why giants or other humans would allow themselves to be put into stasis, centuries or millennia ago, to awaken in our age, Goode claims the answer may lie in cosmic energies that our solar system is increasingly encountering. This is – something he claims secret space programs have been closely monitoring. Goode’s latest Gaiam TV interview reveals much fascinating information about ancient giants and stasis chamber technologies, along with more secret space program revelations, which is well worth viewing. © Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright Notice [Update: 8/8/15 – In an earlier version of this article, it was incorrectly stated that Corey Goode referred to the two videos as examples of giants in stasis. In fact, he referred to them as examples of “stasis beings” rather than giants, even though in the rest of his interview he refers to giants in stasis that had been found around the world. Article has been updated accordingly

(sorry - I couldn't space out the paragraphs in these excerpts)

Seems bogus to me, big time. At the end of the article they try to sell you their crap:

[Note: The first two episodes of Cosmic Disclosure are available for free on the Gaiam TV website. The first episode is on Youtube. To watch the whole season of Cosmic Disclosure, you need to subscribe to Gaiam TV. If you subscribe using this link, then a portion of your monthly subscription will go towards supporting Corey Goode as he continues his disclosures. His website is "here".]

edit on 11-8-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
WOW!!

About as credible as our MSM

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
WOW!!

More believable than the 9/11 OS.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
0.25 man takes picture with mobile, hand and camera visible. Upshot, Man in sarcophagus ain't no giant!

edit on 11-8-2015 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The jewels on the objects in the sarcophagi are cheap paste.
I'm guessing this is something from a foreign movie set.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

they dont look like anything out of the ordinary to me, neither aliens nor giants,,granted you cant tell their size from the video, but they just look like men

Well, in the first video at about 28 seconds, a hand is being held out in front of the supposed giants head. Given the proximity of the hand to the sarcophagus, I would say that the head and torso are pretty similar to many folks today.

Of course, this could just be some person in stasis and not the actual giant mentioned in the OP.

If he is in stasis, I would like to know what controls it as the box seems pretty much open, non-powered and has people milling about not worrying about disturbing this body or worried about upsetting or even getting caught or partially caught in the time distortion that is supposedly keeping the body in stasis.

I think I will vote fraud on this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well I'm tired of hyper this and cosmic that.
Can't they just be napping for cripes sake?

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They are going to make 50 episodes

They are not free

You need to pay a monthly fee to watch it.
50 episodes, you are going to be a member for a year to watch all the episodes.

Do I need to say more?

But it is always fun to wonder and listen to a good story. Nothing more i'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Based on your description it sounded like something out of Prometheus. As far as giants they don't look very big. I've read many stories of underground civilizations, not sure this quite fits the mold for me. Thanks for posting. Interesting topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is that supposed to be gold?.
Doesn't look like real gold artifacts so I go with fake.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join