posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:24 PM
Would this help?
CNN) -- We have received hundreds of e-mails from people seeking news of friends and relatives in areas affected by the tsunamis.
If you are looking for someone, complete this form to send us an e-mail. Please note that we will need to publish your e-mail address.
Here there is a small box on the right of the page that has
USEFUL THAI WEB SITES
• www.servicesmind.com Covers Krabi, Trang Pang-nga, Satoon, Phuket, Ranong areas
• Thai Government Web site (N.B: very slow connection); User name: User, Password: Password
• Phuket International Hospital: Has a list of patients, in English
• Information about the affected areas, includes contact telephone numbers
• Search for missing persons on a database, set up following the tsunamis
• List of victims in Thailand, plus embassy phone numbers
• Search for tidal wave victims
• OneThailand.com has information and resources about the disaster
• Krabi Hospital
• Bangkok Nursing Home (BNH) has a list of patients who have been moved to this hospital
Red Cross sets up Web site for tsunami victim contact
[edit on 29-12-2004 by NetStorm]