It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange find from Sumeria...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

The seals are concerned with the magical workings of the Abzu shrine, there are plenty of them and they rarely receive any consideration as they are difficult to understand, the reason they are represented on seals i can only assume is because the Abzu shrine and it's wonders was considered highly important, the three classes of Magi of the cults of Assaluhi, Ningirim and Kusa related to Enki, Anu and Enlil respectively also were based at the Abzu shrine of Eridu.

The descendants of the scribal class were understood as emerging from the Abzu portal and returning through it, the Apkallu that instructed humanity in the ways of civilization, and certainly the portal represented a singular point were the elements of water, Earth and sky combined and that was reflected in the three magi classes, as well as the standard of Lahmu.

The evidence of the iconography suggests to me the representation of electrical discharge associated with the metallic standards that would have been either side of the shrine, even if that only involved lightning attraction the interest is till there in conjunction with the fusion of natural elements and the generation of life, the Sumerians then associating some very important principles with their Abzu shrines and i think it important to consider and appreciate what they illustrated without pre-conceived notions of what they did or didn't understand.

The Mul-Apin refers to Andromeda as Lu-Lim, the stag, but there's a huge number of seals from earlier times, particularly Dilmun illustrating that sign in relationship to Pegasus and other nearby constellations, so it was important to the Sumerians in relationship to the cult of Enki and the Abzu, and in context seemed to represent the vitality of spiritual life-force.

edit on Kam831227vAmerica/ChicagoSunday1631 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: TheChrome

The mysteries of the Abzu shrine are beyond the imagination...

But perhaps included batteries;

And coils...

To generate electro-man.

Because of course the Abzu shrine was concerned with the creation of organic life and that has an electrical basis, Enki knew what he was doing.

No offense, I think you have been watching too many Episodes of Ancient Aliens. What I see is a fish biting the King's pecker in the last photo. Or is that his leg? Is he doing a Captain Morgan? On the right and left, must be the first advertisement for Michelin Tires. Is that the Michelin Man? Maybe it's the Pillsbury Doe Boy? Sumerians must have had good biscuits! I tend to agree with archaeological and mythological elements of these ancient findings, but do not read much scientific things into them.

There is one scripture in the bible, which indicates God has hindered humans from learning technology at a rapid pace, until the times we now live in.

"if as one people speaking the same language they have begun to this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come let us go down and and confuse their language so they will not understand each other." (Genesis 11:5-7)

The ramifications of these verses were that God stalled human's unification to prevent technology from advancing too quickly. Until today, when the internet has broken communications barriers.

Not meant to be a double post, since I posted this link elsewhere recently, but this article talks about the Sumerian writings that justify this bible account. www.biblearchaeology.org...
edit on 18-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Your electro-man image reminds me of DNA strands turning into the human form... DNA is a coil shape from the modern day images we have always been shown. DNA strands as the key to the energy/electrical part of the human body, they hold the energy to our vessel/body while it is in use.

To generate electro-man.

Because of course the Abzu shrine was concerned with the creation of organic life and that has an electrical basis, Enki knew what he was doing.

leolady
edit on 21-8-2015 by leolady because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2015 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

The world's first ever radio city music hall?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Amusing Attempt At Connecting Ancient Relics To Another Lie. Have A Look Under Any Vehicle. What Would Be Seen To Begin Is A muffler A Tailpipe Connected By A U Clamp. Disconnect Before Driving Over With A Backhoe. Then Take A Photo And Publish The Photo With A Ridiculous Story. Sooner Or Later It Ends Up On Above Top Secret As Shown.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patshrick
Amusing Attempt At Connecting Ancient Relics To Another Lie. Have A Look Under Any Vehicle. What Would Be Seen To Begin Is A muffler A Tailpipe Connected By A U Clamp. Disconnect Before Driving Over With A Backhoe. Then Take A Photo And Publish The Photo With A Ridiculous Story. Sooner Or Later It Ends Up On Above Top Secret As Shown.

Except this was excavated by Ernest de Sarzec, who worked at Girsu from 1877-1900
When cars looked like this

No Muffler, no tailpipe
I figure you are pretty new to historic studies

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk
Ernest Told me About The Backhoe He Got For Christmas.

S
a
r
c
a
s
m

edit on 14-9-2015 by Patshrick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join