It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Other sketches based on witness descriptions at Kiev. Presumably all of the same large object.

late 1920s

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

The drawings from Kiev are supposed to represent what witnesses reported seeing. Do you want to consider any possible prosaic explanations, or not? Please read my linked report [third time] and comment on its theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

a reply to: tigertatzen

In relation too sonic booms and drag:

If the Foo Fighter has a magnetically encased plasma shield around it's hull..."The plasma gives the high pressure an escape route to travel around the aircraft instead of coming in direct contact, avoiding the creation of drag and shockwaves."

www.machinedesign.com...

Thank you, that was a very interesting read. So the craft would be "cloaked" from radar as well, I'd imagine, as long as the shield was in operation, correct? And I wonder if that would be a reason why witnesses consistently report hearing nothing despite the close proximity of the craft, be it large or small...I have read many accounts of sightings where the witnesses not only didn't hear anything, but were puzzled at not hearing it...especially when the craft were right above them or very close by them.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR....
as for NASA and the major aerospace contractors trying to build boom less aircraft. that it correct. bet they are along pretty well in their research.

There's a simpler explanation why there is no sonic boom or other noises and atmospheric effects.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen....
Thank you, that was a very interesting read. So the craft would be "cloaked" from radar as well, I'd imagine, as long as the shield was in operation, correct? And I wonder if that would be a reason why witnesses consistently report hearing nothing despite the close proximity of the craft, be it large or small...I have read many accounts of sightings where the witnesses not only didn't hear anything, but were puzzled at not hearing it...especially when the craft were right above them or very close by them.

Didn't you mean to write,

.... witnesses consistently report hearing nothing despite WHAT SEEMED TO THEM TO BE the close proximity of the craft,

and

...especially when the craft APPARENTLY were right above them or very close by them.

???

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Itsshuma

i believe magnetics plays a large part in all of it..on your other part i suppose you could view the smaller craft as reconnaissance, heck we do the same exact thing. Were not a few of these picked up on radar?

I read somewhere that ground radar is the only way they could be detected. If I can find the site again, I'll link it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

In relation too sonic booms and drag:

If the Foo Fighter has a magnetically encased plasma shield around it's hull..."The plasma gives the high pressure an escape route to travel around the aircraft instead of coming in direct contact, avoiding the creation of drag and shockwaves."

www.machinedesign.com...

As long as the magnetically contained plasma shield is deployed --- IMHO --- the Foo Fighter will be radar cloaked.

As for my own Foo Fighter nighttime sighting in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- No sonic boom or sound was heard from the UFO --- Though the three of us were heading east back to Baltimore, Maryland from a survey construction job in West Virginia --- In a full windowed Ford van, doing around 60mph down a divided highway.

At the time of my first observation of the Foo Fighter that night --- I gave a rough estimate of the speed of the bluish-white light above the thin low cloud cover at 15,000mph. My second observation of the Foo Fighter --- that just appeared under the low cloud cover [approx. 1 mile away] --- an approx. 700 foot diameter reddish-orange ball of fusion plasma, with no fiery tail --- Doing a straight perpendicular descent to Earth, at around 30mph.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Didn't you mean to write,

.... witnesses consistently report hearing nothing despite WHAT SEEMED TO THEM TO BE the close proximity of the craft,

and

...especially when the craft APPARENTLY were right above them or very close by them.

???

No. If I had meant that, I would have typed it. Not everyone's experiences are the same. People are not cookie cutters, so a pat, blanket explanation is not going to work for every scenario. I think that is what makes a lot of people become so defensive; basically, a statement like that is implying that what they saw/felt/heard was all in their imagination, that it was not real, or it's being dismissed as something "ordinary" when in fact it is anything but that...I can't speak for people whom I do not know, based solely on their written accounts. But the people I do know are not imagining things, nor am I, and it is rather insulting to suggest otherwise...not to mention odd and puzzling as to why anyone would even try to insinuate a different meaning instead of what was actually said.

When something is literally right in front of you and you can see the grass waving under it, eyes blinded by the lights on it, when you can reach out and touch the thing, that is not imagination or misconception. It's not a case of mistaken identity or pareidolia or some optical illusion. As I said previously, I feel that it is entirely possible that a large number of these UFO's are actually of terrestrial origin, some kind of tech that has not been revealed to the public for whatever reason. But they are most definitely real, no matter what their origin might be.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In addition...I speculate that no engine propulsion sound is heard, because fusion plasma generation is generated between the two offboard magnetic shields of the Foo Fighter --- Whereby the plasma photons are steadily fed into the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit --- and radiated out as thrust from the various thruster ports of the starship.

Cheers,

Erno

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

As long as the magnetically contained plasma shield is deployed --- IMHO --- the Foo Fighter will be radar cloaked.

As for my own Foo Fighter nighttime sighting in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- No sonic boom or sound was heard from the UFO --- Though the three of us were heading east back to Baltimore, Maryland from a survey construction job in West Virginia --- In a full windowed Ford van, doing around 60mph down a divided highway.

At the time of my first observation of the Foo Fighter that night --- I gave a rough estimate of the speed of the bluish-white light above the thin low cloud cover at 15,000mph. My second observation of the Foo Fighter --- that just appeared under the low cloud cover [approx. 1 mile away] --- an approx. 700 foot diameter reddish-orange ball of fusion plasma, with no fiery tail --- Doing a straight perpendicular descent to Earth, at around 30mph.

Please tell me that you've got the entire thing written down somewhere...I would be extremely interested to read it; specifically what it looked like (if you were able to see the actual craft that would be phenomenally helpful). And you saw it just appear, right? Not actually come out of a cloud?

A football field is what, 350ft x 150ft or something like that...and the red-orange ball was 700ft in diameter, so that would qualify as a giant UFO. Right? And this plasma field would have encased it, but how thick would the shield physically be? I need to read about plasma because I am really not sure what that is...I had a sighting last year, reported it to MUFON and wrote a thread about it, and someone suggested plasma as an explanation of something really strange I saw on the craft. I don't know exactly how big the thing was because I had no way to measure the distance, but I could see it very clearly, details about it and everything, and it seemed to be very far away from where I was standing so it had to have been pretty sizable. I had plenty of time to observe it; it was out there for a solid hour.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Whereby the plasma photons are steadily fed into the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit --- and radiated out as thrust from the various thruster ports of the starship.

Erno, is that the same or similar technology as the large Hadron Collider at CERN that you're describing?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Plasma generation for the starship...requires aneutronic fusion for a very low gamma ray output. Between the outside hull of the starship, possibly requires a layer of seawater --- so a very small amount of seawater can be injected between the two outer magnetic shields --- thereby having one of the shields compress the seawater against the other magnetic shield, with extreme pressure, until the fusion reaction occurs.

The fusion reaction might be able to sustain itself without further magnetic compression, including the generation of plasma currents that make the plasma electrified --- thereby having the potential of the plasma being a weapon of mass destruction.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Whereby the plasma photons are steadily fed into the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit --- and radiated out as thrust from the various thruster ports of the starship.

Erno, is that the same or similar technology as the large Hadron Collider at CERN that you're describing?

I'm only an armchair scientist, and a surveyor with no license...but I've had a lot of time (since my one an only --- double --- Foo Fighter sighting) too speculate about --- how on earth --- alien starships tick.

I would tend to believe that Foo Fighter propulsion is different from Hadron Collider technology --- save for the production of a micro-mini black hole.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 17-8-2015 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

With respect...what does any of that actually mean?

The Foo reports didn't contain enough information to identify what they were. You seem to have extrapolated technical designs, propulsion and off-world origins from what were predominantly floating balls of light.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Please tell me that you've got the entire thing written down somewhere...I would be extremely interested to read it; specifically what it looked like (if you were able to see the actual craft that would be phenomenally helpful). And you saw it just appear, right? Not actually come out of a cloud?

A football field is what, 350ft x 150ft or something like that...and the red-orange ball was 700ft in diameter, so that would qualify as a giant UFO. Right? And this plasma field would have encased it, but how thick would the shield physically be? I need to read about plasma because I am really not sure what that is...I had a sighting last year, reported it to MUFON and wrote a thread about it, and someone suggested plasma as an explanation of something really strange I saw on the craft. I don't know exactly how big the thing was because I had no way to measure the distance, but I could see it very clearly, details about it and everything, and it seemed to be very far away from where I was standing so it had to have been pretty sizable. I had plenty of time to observe it; it was out there for a solid hour.

My only regret over my Foo Fighter sighting, was that I did not go back to the area at a later date and search for where the Foo Fighter possibly landed --- Though I did investigate a Foo Fighter landing spot in a grassy field, in the April of 1977, in the outskirts of Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania. (MUFON has the report...I'll try to give you a link later --- Unless Karl12 wants to join in and provide the link --- he's welcome.)

I also reported my sighting to MUFON...and is listed in one of the NUFORC sighting reports.

I can imagine that the plasma shield can vary dramatically --- and very possibly --- be impervious to all of our weapon technology here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

With respect...what does any of that actually mean?

The Foo reports didn't contain enough information to identify what they were. You seem to have extrapolated technical designs, propulsion and off-world origins from what were predominantly floating balls of light.

"Mean?"...It means my theory on alien starship propulsion might possibly be correct. I just want to throw my theory out to the public, as a means of education and history's sake.

Foo Fighters don't merely "float" --- they have a propulsion method that is totally alien too any Earth propulsion method here on Earth.

In my one an only MUFON report...I did mention to the MUFON investigator, that I felt I had a telepathic experience with an ETE, between my double Foo Fighter sighting --- No words spoken in my mind from the alien entity...mind you --- But I could sense the presence of a highly intelligent entity somewhere directly above us in the clouded sky that night.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm only an armchair scientist, and a surveyor with no license...but I've had a lot of time (since my one an only --- double --- Foo Fighter sighting) too speculate about --- how on earth --- alien starships tick.

I would tend to believe that Foo Fighter propulsion is different from Hadron Collider technology --- save for the production of a micro-mini black hole.

It was the black hole that made me ask about it actually. That sort of thing really fascinates me. For being an armchair scientist, you certainly seem to have a pretty detailed idea of the inner workings of such craft. I don't know what all of that stuff means, but it is not the first time I've heard mention of plasma in conjunction with advanced propulsion and I'm trying to wrap my grey matter around it. It's a lot to take in.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19707722]tigertatzen

No. If I had meant that, I would have typed it. Not everyone's experiences are the same. People are not cookie cutters, so a pat, blanket explanation is not going to work for every scenario. I think that is what makes a lot of people become so defensive; basically, a statement like that is implying that what they saw/felt/heard was all in their imagination, that it was not real, or it's being dismissed as something "ordinary" when in fact it is anything but that...I can't speak for people whom I do not know, based solely on their written accounts. But the people I do know are not imagining things, nor am I, and it is rather insulting to suggest otherwise...not to mention odd and puzzling as to why anyone would even try to insinuate a different meaning instead of what was actually said.

I wasn't aware of how people were estimating the range to a bright apparition in the dark, to suggest that making accurate estimates under those conditions is difficult is not meant to be insulting, and I'm sorry that you reacted that way because instinctively going to ego-defense mode is a posture that closes the mind too quickly.

The record of night-time distance estimates to bright objects of unknown size is replete with amazingly inaccurate deductions, none of them by 'bad witnesses' with any sort of perceptual or other defects.
edit on 17-8-2015 by JimOberg because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The bluish-white (possibly rectangular-shaped, big as a jumbo jet airliner), Foo Fighter appeared on the edge of the Eastern horizon going west, though I turned my eyes to the west, and did not see it go over to the Western horizon --- above the low thin cloud cover --- and the reddish-orange Foo Fighter appeared to ignite the plasma as soon as it stated to descend from the cloud cover --- Though I never did see the nuts an bolts starship.

edit on 17-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 17-8-2015 by Erno86 because: ditto

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join