It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Also, maybe there so big because they are powered by a particle accelerator like CERN. Cool thing too if you would land something like these long rectangular craft, even the triangular ones side by side, they would look just like a building from satellite imagery.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Thanks for the detailed account, yes, it was worth your effort.

Do you have any better recall of the date/time of the event and your location? There are some other events in data bases I have access to that might shed light on your awesome experience.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

These reports of giant crafts don't make a lot of sense to me now whereas a few years ago I could consider the possibility of them being real. Not saying they're all BS and not saying they're all big spaceships...I don't know what to think.

They're usually aerodynamic which would imply they were constructed for performance in atmospheres. After all, why bother with triangular and boomerang shapes when something cuboid would be a more efficient design for interstellar space? The same goes for wormhole travel...no atmospheric drag in those hypothetical spaces. So they don't sound like they are designed for space.

Then there's that unavoidable fact of displacement. If we climb into a bath, the water is displaced and rises. If we place an object that's several million cubic feet in volume in our atmosphere, it'll displace that much air in our atmosphere. This would, you'd expect, cause some significant winds which are never mentioned in the reports I've read. Furthermore, if that big bastard moves through the air (as typically described) it'd have to create air currents. If it does that 'shot off at speed' thing, where's the thunderclap? Where are the trees being whooshed over or witnesses with burst eardrums from the sudden, massive change in air pressure??

So are the witnesses lying? Are UFO researchers simply making stuff up to take out on the conference circuit? There's definitely a percentage that have lied convincingly. There have also been researchers with such strong beliefs in the ETH that they are predisposed to accept (and defend) the reports of witnesses without doing a lot of due diligence.

After all of that, there does seem to be a few examples where several (or more) people come together and describe seeing something huge and awesome in the skies. BlueShift and DrunkenParrot point out that these sightings never occur in broad daylight over cities and that's something important to acknowledge. *If* something extraordinary is being seen, should it be expected to show up under cover of night or in broad daylight? It can indicate that something intelligent is behaving covertly or that people are way more likely to make mistakes at night.

I've seen dozens of reports where witnesses say the underbelly of *whatever* is like a ripple of stars. Some suggest the *X* is using reflective technology to cloak its shape - projects the star field behind it across its visible area. This isn't a stretch as our own militaries have tested the same technology for cloaking tanks and aircraft. I guess it might be worth tracing the early versions of that detail and seeing if they predate media articles on novel cloaking tech. It wouldn't prove anything, but side-steps the obvious charge that the witness/es were parroting from news stories.

I'm happy to consider the possibility that people describe seeing what they saw. I just find it hard to accept that these huge super-craft were really there in a material, massive way. Could they be projections? Could they be some form of hallucination we aren't aware of yet? If so, what might be the trigger? Could the trigger be something else that's mysterious?? The implication of 'mile wide' craft is that they come from even bigger objects with hangars able to accommodate them. Startling concept or collective hallucinations and unwitting misperceptions!?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I want to say the 17th of April 2013, but could be off so I'd be safe and say from about the 15th to the 20th. Between 10 and 10:30pm. I smoke outside on my porch which orients me looking to the south. We have a lot of trees so my only clear section of sky is from about 15 degrees south west to about 30 degrees west southwest and about 20 degrees above the horizon upwards, if we take due south as 0 degrees. I would think it was further South than UNT's Apogee Stadium and on the west side of I-35. There is a flight path that crosses my POV heading East to DFW airport and it was further south than that, and the path it was on had to take it over or near Denton's little airport. It seemed to pass behind the area of the National Guard Armory, but without knowing it's exact size or elevation it is hard to say exactly what it flew over.

Not that it means anything but I believe the area it was near was 33degrees on the map.

I have never tried to research the event any more than watching for something in the news or papers, and looking at mufon reports around that time. That reminds me, I did see a mufon report from a sighting the same night but over Lake Dallas/ Lake Lewisville area. I remember it was further East than my sighting and maybe a different time but also a BIG craft, I think the time is why i dismissed it or maybe her's was red lights or something that made me believe it wasn't the same event.

If that mess helps you out Jim and you come across anything please let me know. I know what I saw was there, and I was suprised it wasn't all over the news. People traveling I 35 south to Fort Worth had to have seen it. Feel free to PM me any time with any questions or findings. I'll keep an eye o thisthread but I'd hate to miss something you found. Thanks again Jim, I appreciate you not trying to dismiss my sighting or belittle me for telling people about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I want to say the 17th of April 2013, but could be off so I'd be safe and say from about the 15th to the 20th. Between 10 and 10:30pm. I smoke outside on my porch which orients me looking to the south. We have a lot of trees so my only clear section of sky is from about 15 degrees south west to about 30 degrees west southwest and about 20 degrees above the horizon upwards, if we take due south as 0 degrees. I would think it was further South than UNT's Apogee Stadium and on the west side of I-35. There is a flight path that crosses my POV heading East to DFW airport and it was further south than that, and the path it was on had to take it over or near Denton's little airport. It seemed to pass behind the area of the National Guard Armory, but without knowing it's exact size or elevation it is hard to say exactly what it flew over.

Not that it means anything but I believe the area it was near was 33degrees on the map.

I have never tried to research the event any more than watching for something in the news or papers, and looking at mufon reports around that time. That reminds me, I did see a mufon report from a sighting the same night but over Lake Dallas/ Lake Lewisville area. I remember it was further East than my sighting and maybe a different time but also a BIG craft, I think the time is why i dismissed it or maybe her's was red lights or something that made me believe it wasn't the same event.

If that mess helps you out Jim and you come across anything please let me know. I know what I saw was there, and I was suprised it wasn't all over the news. People traveling I 35 south to Fort Worth had to have seen it. Feel free to PM me any time with any questions or findings. I'll keep an eye o thisthread but I'd hate to miss something you found. Thanks again Jim, I appreciate you not trying to dismiss my sighting or belittle me for telling people about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Wolfenz
well if that's the case it must be a whole lot of cameras focus on each one !

smoke and Mirrors ..

I'm not following your logic here. There was ONE external camera following the tether pass, four days after the breakaway. It was a ruggedized space-qualified simple piece of hardware designed for monitoring activity in the payload bay, not a scientific instrument for detailed observation. There were four of them, one in each corner of the payload bay.

There were OTHER much better cameras inside the cabin also being used by the crew to image the tether. The UFO hucksters conceal the images from THOSE cameras. Or maybe they just didn't know much about the encounter and never bothered to look for other camera images. Well, they lied to you about the four-day gap from break to swarm [careful editing was supposed to make you think the swarm showed up quickly, and the trick worked on many -- how about on you?], so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the only deception in their original presentation.

The motion of small objects around the shuttle was a combination of drift, or thruster plume impingement, or gradual air drag effects, of self-thrusting from sunlight-induced sublimation off the illuminated side, and so forth. These dots moved like ice flakes had been observed to move mission after mission after mission, we saw it on the big screen in Mission Control often. It wasn't any mystery once you realized all the unearthly factors involved, there was no reason you would be expected to be familiar with them, so using earthside visual cues would be misleading because it's outer space.

I see 2 objects with notches different positions

If the Camera caused this effect , wouldn't the notch be in the same position in all of the So called UFO's
and if all of the objects were in the same position i would buy that, and end of story , Debunked for sure ,

but what causing one of object's to look like its spinning and flashing 74 times in 20 seconds from the Luna cognita's video? and the Original STS 75 Video ..

from the STS 75 Video i see these Objects go in all directions slowing down moving fast. possible of what youy have sad..

just curious to know.

I just watch this video..

NASA STS-75 TETHER UFO PERIMETER NOTCH ZONE ANALYSIS LOW CONTRAST VERSION UFOS DEBUNKED
www.youtube.com...

and this may solve the Notch Problem

the Youtuber even mentions you Jim.

but still what are these objects ..

any how

here some notes

The camera being used is a vidicon, with an image intensifier circuit and uses a "catadioptric" lens.
en.wikipedia.org...
A catadioptric optical system is one where refraction and reflection are combined in an optical system, usually via lenses (dioptrics) and curved mirrors (catoptrics).
A lens utilizing a catadioptric system reduces it's necessary length to 1/3 making it more versatile and compact.

from you, Jim
instead of wasting time to explain yourself repeatedly here on ATS , Jim
i posted your Video Analysis.

STS-75 Shuttle 'Tether'
Video Analysis
By James Oberg
www.rense.com...

and no im not a denier , just a open fence kind of guy
bringing common sense, i do get it.

is there any other space cam vid's.. showing a similar effect ?

I still would like to know what those overexposure objects are
as you mentioned Ice Partials ,,

this is amusing jim. see video below ( hell you might add it to your PDFs you make ) just give me credit

anyhow, here you go folks !

the same looking object but this time looking at the sun or Moon or what ever on the ground
showing the same kind phenomenon

Camera artifacts of the type found in STS-75 tether footage.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

A CCTV camera tracking an unknown light source in Little Hulton, UK on September 12th 1993. When out of focus, the object appears donut shaped with notches which shift according to it's position within the field of view. Notice also the onset of barrel distortion as the object approaches the optical periphery. The dark diagonal line is merely the shadow of a strand-like object immediately in front of the lens. Whatever the nature of the light source (probably nothing out of the ordinary), this footage is a classic demonstration of how anomalous objects can be conjured through improper use of a camera lens.

a Still from the video above

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago8223 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The one question I have is why are there no sonic booms?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What were you smoking that night when you saw this craft?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I love the larger ship cases, as they are more difficult to explain away. A huge object moving at speed is still not tech we have on this planet. Regarding one of the cases, scientists were asked how much power it would require to move the reported size of the craft at the speed it was moving.. silently. The calculated results were more than possible by our tech, it wasn't even close. It was an astronomically high number.

And no, the Phoenix lights have not been explained. Only the flares near Phoenix have been explained so far. And it shows that people still don't know the story.. which proves the misdirection of the Air Force in that case worked incredibly well.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam
im guessing you have seen the 'tether incident' footage at some point ? ...

www.youtube.com...

What i find interesting, and relates to what you are discussing, is when David Sereda offers his opinions on the footage .. He does some maths, and based on the type of camera used, how the optics work .. the size of tether, and how far away it is .. erring on side of caution, he says, that as you see a craft pass behind the tether .. assuming it is directly behind it, taking all else into account, that these crafts must be at least 2 mile wide ....

about 1h 24 mins into the vid below ...

www.youtube.com...=5018

im going by memory there .. it something like that .. havent watched the vid in years ... he refers to them as independence day size craft anyway ... and theres loads of them ... huge swarm ...

That 2nd vid there takes a while to start .. but once it does .. david, in my view, offers some pretty interesting 'scientific' suggestions ... The lecture is about 3 hours-ish split into 2 vids ... If anyone is interested in this stuff, and hasnt seen it yet .. If you dont mind david sereda, i suggest having a watch ... he goes into explaining how he believes these craft are abvle to achieve the flight they do, and the way they disappear from our electromagnetic visible range ... and bend space ( and therefor likely time to an extent )

i do believe these apparent NASA video streams intercepted and recorded by Martyn Stubbs over a 5 year period, are likely real .... I believe him .. and so believe the tether footage, and his other video offerings....
on that basis .. and when i look at just how many of those huge craft were 'on site' within minutes of that tether breaking, and 'lighting up' ... and all the other instances he has recorded, of many crafts zooming about doing stuff ..
soo many of them here so quickly ... my biggest question is .. 'what are they doing up there' ... they are likely up there right now .. and down here .. i doubt they are flying all those craft around here for a laugh or a bit of fun .. seems they are doing some quite important stuff ... hmmm ... i dont like it one bit .. seems very sinister .. operating in the background, within the shadows

That looks like a film made from a microscope...I don't see any references in the video to prove otherwise.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If these beings could control the mass of their craft in anyway would size matter? Who knows how it functions but my bet is on that. Im also going to just throw in it may also have something to do with magnetics what though i couldnt say just my thoughts.

edit on 12-8-2015 by Itsshuma because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2015 by Itsshuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

What were you smoking that night when you saw this craft?

The most astonishing things anyone can say about these stories is

1. They do not represent sensory malfunction at all -- the eye-brain system is functioning exactly as it is optimized to do.

2. At or beyond the limits of a witness's life experience, a perception may not be interpreted the same way that later consideration with better data would indicate -- that's just life.

3. Remembering the raw visual stimuli and not the things in our memory that it reminded us of, can be critical.

4. So can writing down those experiences immediately, memory self-edits quickly.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

From my point of view it was edge on and all I could see was a long line of flashing color changing lights that pulsed in sequence that the had to be linked together, but all I saw between them was night sky but distorted almost pixelated, from my sons view he looked more up under it and says it was like black silver that he said looked like a screen that he could see through, but could tell it was pretending to look like the sky and stars, that it was a solid thing. It covered a big section of sky south and west Denton maybe just on the west of I-35W traveling north and west and getting lower, we watched it slowly silently drift out ov view below my neighbors shop roof and his trees. It was hard to tell how far away it was, but at least 10 miles and it covered a near 15 degree section of the sky, blocking the horizon, BIG!!

Ok, you've got my full attention. I've thought many times (as I said earlier in the thread) that the Fake Sky is being utilized to hide things, such as huge craft, from our view, but as I typed those words yesterday I got that weird little twinge at the back of my neck, like there was something I should either know or have figured out...that my words were close, but not entirely spot on...that I was missing something important that was right in front of me.

So I pondered it some more, and looking at the shot in the OP where the huge craft is hovering over the cityscape, I started thinking that maybe somehow the craft itself could be causing a projection; in order for there to be a holographic image, there has to be a screen of sorts. I kept being drawn to that particular picture, over and over again.

My theory has been that the chemtrails that are so often reported are the byproduct of Them (whomever they are) spraying aluminum and/or other metals into the sky to create a "screen" for the projection. But as I was staring at that picture, it occurred to me that if the craft is covered in tiles, like the space shuttles, and the material was reflective, maybe the craft themselves are the "screen" for the projection of the Fake Sky.

One of the most puzzling aspects of the Fake Sky, for me, has been the fact that it is not occurring everywhere at the same time. That it will only be fake for the span of a mile or two, then "normal" everywhere else. I assumed (as I also mentioned yesterday) that it was due to the need to hide something, such as giant UFO's that would span a couple of miles. But then, I thought ok, say these ships are actually projecting the hologram instead...is that plausible?

Then, I log on and check the thread today and what do I see?

was night sky but distorted almost pixelated, from my sons view he looked more up under it and says it was like black silver that he said looked like a screen that he could see through, but could tell it was pretending to look like the sky and stars, that it was a solid thing.

I literally had to sit down when I read that...I was absolutely floored by that description. Still am. I feel like something finally clicked into place. Another piece of this maddening puzzle.

The Fake Sky does look "pixelated". I talked about that in my thread, and others mentioned it too. I have photographic evidence of it...though it was during the daylight hours. I think your son's interpretation of it very possibly (actually now I'm leaning more toward "probably") was correct. These things could not only be hidden from view by the Fake Sky. They could actually be the Fake Sky. Pretending to look like the sky and stars.

ETA: This could also explain why mine and other peoples' phone cameras would not focus easily on the fake sun that day, why the sun was still so high in the sky for the late hour, and why it wasn't changing position or setting.

Fake Sky

edit on 31273America/ChicagoWed, 12 Aug 2015 15:27:08 -050031pm31223America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: added content

edit on 31293America/ChicagoWed, 12 Aug 2015 15:29:31 -050031pm31223America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31383America/ChicagoWed, 12 Aug 2015 15:38:42 -050031pm31223America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: eta

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

And while this amazing event was occurring right in front of your very eyes the concept of going and getting something like a camera/cellphone was completely out of your thought process?
Or let me guess, the gosh darn thing had just run out of battery charge?

Ok, never mind your snarky, hateful insinuations that he is lying about what he saw...what part of this event happening at night is so difficult for you to grasp? Unless he had a camera that is meant for taking night footage, it would have made zero difference. A phone camera isn't going to do the trick, as many people here will tell you from firsthand experience...including myself...especially for something that is as large as what he is describing; the entire field of the viewfinder would be nothing but blackness.

I had a night sighting last October that lasted for a solid hour, on a clear night, from the middle of a farm in rural VA and took shot after shot with my phone camera, and none of the photos showed anything but black, except for one where the porch light of the Big House made it into the frame. No matter what filter I tried, or flash setting, no matter how much I zoomed, nothing worked.

Ditto my video footage...no matter what I tried, I could not get one shot to come out and I had a perfectly clear, unobstructed view of the craft. I had people pull the same tired nonsense with me too..."out there for an hour and didn't get one photo?" Yes, several actually, but they were all pitch black. I even posted them, in hopes that someone would be able to get something out of them.

The MUFON investigator told me himself that phone cameras rarely work when trying to get photos at night because they are not meant for that, and my phone was just a Galaxy S-3 mini...not exactly a high-quality camera in the first place, and most definitely not equipped to take clear shots at night with the Moon and stars already back-lighting the visual field.

Getting photos doesn't make it any more true...I saw what I saw, just like everyone else who are sharing their experiences and nothing can change that. Don't be that guy, seriously. Treating people that way does absolutely nothing but bring animosity to the table and we certainly don't need any more of that nonsense here than we already have. If he says he saw it, then he saw it. There's no need to be rude about it, just because you don't believe.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Those giant ships have zero mass as an effect upon itself from the field it is encapsulated in, rendering it immune to gravity, and it travels using positive and negative polarity attraction and repulsion that our own military calls "magneto aerodynamics" edit: (which is classified right now, Stanton Friedman conducted a survey on Magneto Aerodynamics and 90% of the documents he found that existed on that subject were, and still are classified by the military). Fascinating stuff to read I would bet.

So, when you say "encapsulated" is it like a propulsion system that creates a field around the ship by working against gravity? In other words, pushing in equal or greater measure than gravity and thereby countering the effects...I'm not sure if "slipstream" is accurate, forgive me, but something like that?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

What if the size of the crafts indicate the size of the occupants. Maybe they're from a world where everyone is 20 ft tall. LIke the red giants or the Nephilim.

That is an excellent idea...albeit a frightening one. I'm 5'5"...the thought of a sentient, technologically advanced being four times my height is pretty terrifying...my brother is 6'5" and has to duck under doorways and he's intimidating as hell. I hope you're not right about that, actually. That would truly suck.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The general idea in the scientific community is that life on our planet is pretty dinky overall. And that the average size of inhabitants across the universe is probably on average, larger than we have here. So that wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheepDipped
a reply to: Wolfenz
The notch in the "disk" is the aperture of the camera. Most extremely out of focus small objects will be round with a notch in them, because the object is so out of focus that it takes the shape of the camera's aperture.
www.bhphotovideo.com...

I'm not saying they aren't objects. They clearly are, but like "orbs" and the like, they aren't actually round with a notch in the side.

I agree.
These shapes are made by the camera.
There`s certainly objects moving about but I`ve no idea if it`s ice or not but it`s always baffled me.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Also, maybe there so big because they are powered by a particle accelerator like CERN.

That would also enable them to travel in ways that we cannot...cross dimensions. Interesting that you mention CERN, since they're trying to harness the ability to go backward in time by opening wormholes with the hadron collider. Maybe they have already been successful? Maybe these beings actually are the giants and demigods of legend.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Then there's that unavoidable fact of displacement. If we climb into a bath, the water is displaced and rises. If we place an object that's several million cubic feet in volume in our atmosphere, it'll displace that much air in our atmosphere. This would, you'd expect, cause some significant winds which are never mentioned in the reports I've read. Furthermore, if that big bastard moves through the air (as typically described) it'd have to create air currents. If it does that 'shot off at speed' thing, where's the thunderclap? Where are the trees being whooshed over or witnesses with burst eardrums from the sudden, massive change in air pressure??

This might be a stupid question, and I don't know if I can ask it without being confusing, but if these craft travel interdimensionally rather than through space, would they be able to use that technology to lessen the effect of their mass on our physical world? In other words, exist in this world and yet not in it, simultaneously? Or, would they even have a physical mass in this dimension?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join