It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Possible more Giant UFO

Thanks Arken for the image

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot
Quite a few of the "giant " UFO stories were mis-identification of space junk reentering the atmosphere dozens if not hundreds of miles away from the observer.

This is a good topic to discuss. Recent historical studies of bright fireball swarms during certain kinds of satellite reentries show that some witnesses will misperceive the swarm in a consistent and amazing way: a giant spaceship.

www.jamesoberg.com...

(post by Segenam removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting dirt on the lenses

edit on 8/11/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

PS Maybe they move without energy...maybe they are "thought"...we just dont know...but I dont think they use rockets or our forms of energy or propulsion...no matter WHAT idea we come up with.

My bet is they're inter-dimensional travelers. Just "jump" wherever they need to go. And if they're capable of that, they'd definitely be capable of hovering around in our atmosphere.

(post by JimOberg removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nice thread OP !

Can i just say....
I`m getting fed up just getting to enjoy a thread when someone throws a petty remark that turns the thread into a slanging match.
Some people speak totally different on the net than they would if they were in a normal group discussion ( i imagine ).
It seems there`s insults on nearly every thread i click on.

Chill out people .......

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam
im guessing you have seen the 'tether incident' footage at some point ? ...

www.youtube.com...

What i find interesting, and relates to what you are discussing, is when David Sereda offers his opinions on the footage .. He does some maths, and based on the type of camera used, how the optics work .. the size of tether, and how far away it is .. erring on side of caution, he says, that as you see a craft pass behind the tether .. assuming it is directly behind it, taking all else into account, that these crafts must be at least 2 mile wide ....

Unless you consider depth of field then they are SMALL objects close to the camera so out of focus so not 2 mile wide and they have a strange notch in them SHOWN to be caused by the optics of the camera.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam
a reply to: JimOberg

more insults ??? ... why ?

the vidz you posted were both uploaded by nasa in 2013 ... how are those 2 videos proof that i have been lied to ... i said if you posted something i could check out and make an ifnormed decision with .. and those 2 videos are proof that you are right, and furthermore, gives you the right to be insulting towards me ..

tell you what ... i dont agree with what you have said off the cuff so far .. but that alone does not give me the right to be abrasive and offensive towards you ... as a reult tho ... your abrasive words are nonsense and hold zero value to me .. i dont consider you to be a human being worthy of any more of my time ... feel free to reply with whatever further crappy insults your dark mind can conjure up to hurl at me ... wastin no more time on you and your silly, small minded, childlike insults ...

anyone else think the quality of ATS has gone down the tubes last few years ?

OK, my apologies, it was an experiment. I jumped on your comments and startled you.

Tell me how generous and sympathetic your thoughts were toward NASA workers and officials that you might -- maybe -- have thought were deceiving the public about UFO secrets they were lying to the public about? I'm just guessing here. But you probably have seen the nasty accusations all over these threads. Did such insults upset you as unfair and uncalled for?

Your rationalization is still weak. The youtube posting took 40 seconds to find, the NASA A.V site where the videos have been posted for YEARS might take several minutes. And you do seem more interested in your hurt feelings than in your victimization by people you were foolish to trust.

Ask them why they concealed from you the crew 70-mm handheld images of the free-flying tether and dots. Do you suppose they worried if you saw those views you wouldn't be so willing to be herded in the direction they intended?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I can see how they would be mistaken for gods. Be somewhat breath taking to experience that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Yes it would. Imagine looking up into the sky and seeing NOTHING but a craft. Can't see the stars, or blue sky, nothing but a craft above you for as far as you can see. That would be.....pretty frightening

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
All I know is that if I saw a mile wide craft hoovering over my head I might just crap my pants. I'm still a little unsure if these things are real. But after watching the NASA tether video's and the Phoenix Lights story I'm at a lose for words. If such objects are really ET in nature I wonder how long before they go ahead and make a mass appearance.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Don't think it would matter if they did. Some people would be on the see I told you band wagon. Others would tell you it's swamp gas and weather balloons no matter what they saw. The government would act shocked no matter what they really new. After everything settled down then more debates over religion, human orgins, technical advances, etc would start. Neat post and I honestly can't say what I would do or feel if I saw one. Can't really run anywhere from something that big. Run inside and get a towel? Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy anyone?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Give me your thoughts on the subject. Would love to hear some theories and what you all think about giant UFOs. Also, what are some of your favorite giant UFO cases?

1 would think as mentioned below surface ocean/lake or land may make good places on and off EA*RTH...

My favorite Unidentified Flying Object or (UFO) is the Phoenix Lights

and the Norway Spiral.

Off world my favorite Unidentified Space Object or (USpO) is this below.

NAMASTE*******

The sun object has been explained as well,

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
.."it was larger than a Football Field.." - That is a common statement when a witness sees a giant UFO. Most encounters have regular sized craft involved. Maybe 30-40 feet in diameter. But there are times when something much much larger that defies all logic and explanation is seen in our skies.....

One subject from the UFO field truly fascinates me. Its giant UFOs. The huge mothership-like craft that have been spotted at times over the decades by witnesses. Some have been reported to be up to over 5 miles wide. I read one report in one of Timothy Goods books (Une arthly Disclosure) of this craft seen over some part of Russia that was estimated to be up to 25 miles in length. And then a USO sighting in that same book of these military personnel having a complete red out on their submarine radar and they came top side to see the entire sky blacked out by a huge craft. They couldn't even see the stars and the craft was within a stones throw distance from them.

Then you have the well known reports such as the Phoenix Lights Incident where the boomerang craft was estimated to be over a mile wide from wing to wing. You also have the mile wide cigar shaped craft over the English Channel. The mothership UFO from the 1986 Japanese Airline encounter was also interesting. Then you have the Belgium UFO wave with the massive triangles. The Yukon territory sightings are also worth note.

Does the sheer size of some of these reported craft fascinate any of you as well? It makes me wonder that if they are ours, where we would keep something so massive in size. You're talking about some of these craft taking up miles of storage space. I think that the subject is mothership/giant UFO's needs its own sub-study in the field like the Triangles and Boomerangs do. Meaning they are not your run of the mill sighting.

Give me your thoughts on the subject. Would love to hear some theories and what you all think about giant UFOs. Also, what are some of your favorite giant UFO cases?

I would think something a mile or more in size would have some pretty good photographic/video evidence. I haven't seen anything that hasn't been explained.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

i imagine that once activated, the propulsive energy field involved in counteracting gravity might work efficiently, irrespective of the size of the object upon which it is acting.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've mentioned it in another thread here on ATS, but I pesonally witnessed something that was miles across. In April 2013 about 10 pm, I went in and got my adult nephew and my son, and it was still there for them to see. My son said "What is that Dad?! The end of the world?!" I felt no threat or anxiety and told him it was just showing off. From my point of view it was edge on and all I could see was a long line of flashing color changing lights that pulsed in sequence that the had to be linked together, but all I saw between them was night sky but distorted almost pixelated, from my sons view he looked more up under it and says it was like black silver that he said looked like a screen that he could see through, but could tell it was pretending to look like the sky and stars, that it was a solid thing. It covered a big section of sky south and west Denton maybe just on the west of I-35W traveling north and west and getting lower, we watched it slowly silently drift out ov view below my neighbors shop roof and his trees. It was hard to tell how far away it was, but at least 10 miles and it covered a near 15 degree section of the sky, blocking the horizon, BIG!!

I thought for sure it would be in the news, but nothing, nothing on mufon, including my account. Who would believe us, really. The strange thing that I want to get to the bottom of is why I didn't feel a threat, I should have. Ex Military, Ex Paramedic, I guess I felt like it was ours. It didn't feel alien, at all.

My two cents.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I am puzzled at the amount of energy that would be required to hold a craft that size up in the air.

Now, granted beings from another planet could have entirely different forms of energy and technology, it still amazes me that crafts this size could hover and move throughout our atmosphere.

(assuming)

well if these E.T.s have the Technology of using some kind of Anti Gravity.

then Size, Weight & Density would not matter.

outside and within the craft.

Ge force's I assume would have no effect within ! the craft either

like in the movie contact . space travel sequence.

or they could be hangin on the barrier between dimensions

as some described that ufos are transparent and glowing, that's another thought too,

scientist are working on it. ( Anti gravity)

as the Basic Rule

for every action there is a reaction

for every negative theres a positive

Matter - anti matter

if those sentence's was false,
we would not be able to launch rockets or ignite fire.

we just need to find the formula. of anti gravity that would work.

I wouldnt say impossible , we just haven't got there yet to find the solution of Anti gravity

and if ET.s indeed exist either from another solar system or Dimension

they may of found the solution , and we earthen's are still in the crib
. and starting to climb out of it, still with a rattle in hand
while they are exploring the galaxy ..

these Civilization Type 3 Beings as I like to call them.
may as well be thousands to millions older then us..

Its all a Conjuncture , but a good guess..

all i know is that things has happened during world war II , the Atomic Age 40s 50s
and neither side didn't have a clue what was going on during the cold war on the sightings of ufos and aliens

ive seen old reels , clips ( Montana Utah Ufo incidents , new's clippings, radio broadcasts (Roswell crash to Kenneth Arnold & Major Keyhole radio interview broadcast recordings ) , from the 40s and throughout the 50s ..

some i actual handled ! ( news papers )

and Seen NASA Apollo Footage that most haven't seen showing structure. on the moon
Astronaut Video cam transfer's to Reels, showing objects in question, from the Lunar Lander, Rover, CM

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes ,they exist,and are rarely seen.

In July 2002 , I was fortunate enough to witness a very large U.F.O ,
at close range , for over an hour ...
I was out fishing one night , alone in my small sailboat . There was no moon ,
90% cloud cover , and an approaching thunderstorm , 50 km. away.
Drifting because of no wind , and reclining in the cockpit , at 2 a.m ,
I noticed in the sky, 10km. to my south , three solid , bright red lights in a
triangular formation . They were separated by 200 metres ., and approaching
my position at 15 knots , altitude 300 metres . As they came closer , I noticed
another three red lights following , 4 km. behind . This immediately got my
attention , and looking around I saw two more sets of red lights ,
equi-distant and at 90 degrees to the others . I was between several small
islands , and can accurately report it's overall dimensions as being 5km.
across .
As it slowly passed directly overhead , it's underside was illuminated from
the lights of a nearby city , 40km. away . It was a massive disc , with turrets ,
antennae , and one very large , brilliant white spotlight in the middle.
It was making a quiet and low buzzing noise , and took 30 mins. to pass
overhead , blocking most of the sky . As it moved to the North ,
I could plainly see it was an upside down saucer shape .
I don't drink or do drugs , this is as real as it gets .
There was nothing in the media about it the next day , and it passed an
International airport on it's way north ...
... and no it wasn't an R/C balloon swamp gas Venus lantern disinfo thingy.
At 3:30 a.m , the daily commercial jets screamed overhead towards
the airport , at 2000 mt , tiny and loud .
I am a very experienced seaman/bushman , and this is not my only
encounter .,( although the largest so far )
I have had contact of the fourth kind , and can assure you , they were
of the benevolent kind .... maybe another time

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join