It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
.."it was larger than a Football Field.." - That is a common statement when a witness sees a giant UFO. Most encounters have regular sized craft involved. Maybe 30-40 feet in diameter. But there are times when something much much larger that defies all logic and explanation is seen in our skies.....

One subject from the UFO field truly fascinates me. Its giant UFOs. The huge mothership-like craft that have been spotted at times over the decades by witnesses. Some have been reported to be up to over 5 miles wide. I read one report in one of Timothy Goods books (Une arthly Disclosure) of this craft seen over some part of Russia that was estimated to be up to 25 miles in length. And then a USO sighting in that same book of these military personnel having a complete red out on their submarine radar and they came top side to see the entire sky blacked out by a huge craft. They couldn't even see the stars and the craft was within a stones throw distance from them.

Then you have the well known reports such as the Phoenix Lights Incident where the boomerang craft was estimated to be over a mile wide from wing to wing. You also have the mile wide cigar shaped craft over the English Channel. The mothership UFO from the 1986 Japanese Airline encounter was also interesting. Then you have the Belgium UFO wave with the massive triangles. The Yukon territory sightings are also worth note.

Does the sheer size of some of these reported craft fascinate any of you as well? It makes me wonder that if they are ours, where we would keep something so massive in size. You're talking about some of these craft taking up miles of storage space. I think that the subject is mothership/giant UFO's needs its own sub-study in the field like the Triangles and Boomerangs do. Meaning they are not your run of the mill sighting.

Give me your thoughts on the subject. Would love to hear some theories and what you all think about giant UFOs. Also, what are some of your favorite giant UFO cases?

edit on 11-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I can't add any useful info to your post other than if you needed to hide anything that big , then the ocean floor is the best bet .
edit on 11-8-2015 by tom.farnhill because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I think our perception of what we consider BIG or GIANT...is based on our own size. Much like ants to us.

There are some huge planets out there...and millions more we've yet to discover. Life there could be gigantic or even molecular...we've no clue.

I feel the same about aliens...we dont know what to look for because we gauge it by our level of understanding, speculation, impressions...that they must be greys, or two arms, legs, arms..or orbs...I think we could easily expect these giant craft...if thats what they are...to PERHAPS hold entire civilizations or gigantic life.

The thought of the fact that craft like in "Independence Day" could be real...is intimidating and franky, quite frightening.

Thanks BD-MS

edit on 11-8-2015 by mysterioustranger because: splg

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The thought of the fact that craft like in "Independence Day" could be real...is intimidating and franky, quite frightening.

Some reports over the years have been that big.

But yeah, I bet seeing a city sized craft in the sky would take your breath away and be a pretty frightening encounter. It would be hellaciously intimidating.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am puzzled at the amount of energy that would be required to hold a craft that size up in the air.

Now, granted beings from another planet could have entirely different forms of energy and technology, it still amazes me that crafts this size could hover and move throughout our atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I am puzzled at the amount of energy that would be required to hold a craft that size up in the air.

Now, granted beings from another planet could have entirely different forms of energy and technology, it still amazes me that crafts this size could hover and move throughout our atmosphere.

Exactly. Lets assume some of these reports are true, how could a craft 25 miles long stay up in our atmosphere?! Its crazy and unfathomable.

Or something 1-2 miles in length for that matter.......

Either way, we are talking about something MASSIVE in scope.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The only thing I'd lay money on for sure regarding them, those, they, extra-terrestrial crafts and civilizations...is that its easy $$$ to bet.... that we will be in for a big surprise one day when reality hits...and all is revealed at last.

And even then? I think the surprises will keep coming as more are revealed, discovered, contacted etc. We are such a small small speck in a humongous collection of universes within universes...and an equally diverse size and intelligence is not out of the question.

Prepare to be amazed...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
im guessing you have seen the 'tether incident' footage at some point ? ...

www.youtube.com...

What i find interesting, and relates to what you are discussing, is when David Sereda offers his opinions on the footage .. He does some maths, and based on the type of camera used, how the optics work .. the size of tether, and how far away it is .. erring on side of caution, he says, that as you see a craft pass behind the tether .. assuming it is directly behind it, taking all else into account, that these crafts must be at least 2 mile wide ....

about 1h 24 mins into the vid below ...

www.youtube.com...=5018

im going by memory there .. it something like that .. havent watched the vid in years ... he refers to them as independence day size craft anyway ... and theres loads of them ... huge swarm ...

That 2nd vid there takes a while to start .. but once it does .. david, in my view, offers some pretty interesting 'scientific' suggestions ... The lecture is about 3 hours-ish split into 2 vids ... If anyone is interested in this stuff, and hasnt seen it yet .. If you dont mind david sereda, i suggest having a watch ... he goes into explaining how he believes these craft are abvle to achieve the flight they do, and the way they disappear from our electromagnetic visible range ... and bend space ( and therefor likely time to an extent )

i do believe these apparent NASA video streams intercepted and recorded by Martyn Stubbs over a 5 year period, are likely real .... I believe him .. and so believe the tether footage, and his other video offerings....
on that basis .. and when i look at just how many of those huge craft were 'on site' within minutes of that tether breaking, and 'lighting up' ... and all the other instances he has recorded, of many crafts zooming about doing stuff ..
soo many of them here so quickly ... my biggest question is .. 'what are they doing up there' ... they are likely up there right now .. and down here .. i doubt they are flying all those craft around here for a laugh or a bit of fun .. seems they are doing some quite important stuff ... hmmm ... i dont like it one bit .. seems very sinister .. operating in the background, within the shadows
edit on 11-8-2015 by Segenam because: ... I love to edit ....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The JAL one over Alaska I thought was quite interesting. To me they seem to have cloaking abilities beyond anything star-trekked. As for purpose ... all those smaller craft and orbs need a home too.
I watch this program that's on cable up here put together by a resident of one of our reserves in Quebec province.

aptn.ca...

Good old-fashion low budget, first hand accounts of sightings from remote Indian Reservations not presented by major network stations. Some of your more off the beaten trail accounts.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cprnicus
. Some of your more off the beaten trail accounts.

Thanks for posting. Yeah, I linked that JAL incident above. Its really interesting. Its actually one of my favorite "giant UFO" incidents along with the underrated English Channel incident.

And off the beaten trail accounts are my favorite

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

maybe they can at particular locations , we just cant see them from where we are and the ones that get cool pics of such things might resort to artist renderings and such

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Thats my point...we have no way of understanding something and someone we had no idea exists..in ways and means we never discovered, on planets we've never been to...made with materials and processes we cant even fathom...because we havent the capacity yet...and dont even know they exist.

Maybe thats not hovering, maybe no "propulsion"..we have just no idea...not with our infantile planet and civilization and pea-sized brains.

PS Maybe they move without energy...maybe they are "thought"...we just dont know...but I dont think they use rockets or our forms of energy or propulsion...no matter WHAT idea we come up with.
edit on 11-8-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Give me your thoughts on the subject. Would love to hear some theories and what you all think about giant UFOs. Also, what are some of your favorite giant UFO cases?

1 would think as mentioned below surface ocean/lake or land may make good places on and off EA*RTH...

My favorite Unidentified Flying Object or (UFO) is the Phoenix Lights

and the Norway Spiral.

Off world my favorite Unidentified Space Object or (USpO) is this below.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Quite a few of the "giant " UFO stories were mis-identification of space junk reentering the atmosphere dozens if not hundreds of miles away from the observer.

People see something odd in the night sky and their brains interpret it as alien mothership or hyper dimensional gateway.

Phoenix lights and Norway spiral are good examples of the above.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, it's just a shame that the giant UFOs never seem to show up above a major city in broad daylight. Funny how that happens.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

that 3rd video is pretty profound if it is real. Does it come from a creditable source?

Or is it something that has been altered?

It is hard for me to tell..

kinda looks like a shadow etc.
edit on 8 11 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot
Quite a few of the "giant " UFO stories were mis-identification of space junk reentering the atmosphere dozens if not hundreds of miles away from the observer.

People see something odd in the night sky and their brains interpret it as alien mothership or hyper dimensional gateway.

Phoenix lights and Norway spiral are good examples of the above.

I wasn't aware that the Giant wing in the Phoenix Lights had been explained. The flares were, but the gigantic wing that lots of people saw in daylight was not to my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Its real

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam'....
on that basis .. and when i look at just how many of those huge craft were 'on site' within minutes of that tether breaking, and 'lighting up' ...

Sadly, you were lied to -- the 'swarm' video is from FOUR DAYS after the break and the tether drifting away. Sadder still, you will probably defend the liars who conned you.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The only thing that I find surprising about these sightings is how anyone could possibly deny their existence with the multiple sightings by diverse groups of people either simultaneously or within the same timeframe and location/path. The sightings were all documented carefully, witnesses were completely forthcoming about what they observed...how can anyone say with a straight face that these folks were "imagining" what they saw, or "mistaking" it for something ordinary? Yet that is exactly what happened.

It just defies all comprehension. And, as I am quite sure you'll find out very quickly, people will go to ridiculous lengths to "debunk" the existence of these behemoth craft and discredit those who are bold enough to stick to their guns on the issue. The accusations of mental incompetence, the tiresome "pics/video or it didn't happen" routine...obviously, it did happen. I believe that all of these people saw exactly what they said they saw. So why the obfuscation? The simple answer is that something unsavory is going on that people were never meant to find out about.

I have one theory regarding these craft and the obvious covering up/denial that inevitably ensues after sightings like these, which I am sure will net me nothing but backlash and personal attacks, but screw it. I don't care anymore what people think, and quite honestly don't know why I ever did care. I wrote a thread about the 'Fake Sky' phenom not too long ago, and my personal experience with it over the past four years (during several of which I had no idea that other people were experiencing it too), and I have often thought that perhaps it ties in with things like this.

If our sky is periodically some type of holographic projection, and I believe 100% that it is, the logical reason for such a charade to be orchestrated would be to hide something happening in the sky from our view. I have personally observed the fake sky occurring in isolated areas...in other words, it'll be fake in one spot, yet genuine a few miles down the road. I've wondered what the reason could be behind something like that... if there's something that is only occurring up there in a certain radius of a few miles that they need to hide, what could it be? It would make sense that an enormous craft that spans miles in width/length/diameter would require a temporary camouflage, especially during the day when people are out and about and there is a huge risk of it being seen.

So...these incidences of multiple sightings, how did this happen? Accidentally? A glitch? Some act of defiance on the part of whomever is piloting them? The only thing I can say for certain is that when these sightings occurred, during that timeframe, to my personal knowledge the Fake Sky was not yet being utilized. That doesn't mean it didn't exist, just that I did not become aware of it until late 2011, and I think the oldest reported observation of the sky phenom was in 2006...it could have been in its infant stages at the time these craft were spotted, or the sightings could have been the reason it was created in the first place.

What are they doing up there? What on earth (or not, as the case may be) would anyone need these gargantuan craft for? Transport? Of what? From where? Obviously they've got maneuverability...one witness reported seeing the thing drop vertically at least 5000 ft. in the span of a second, so they're huge but not necessarily cumbersome despite their size. Could they be transporting cargo (or even people) off the planet? Or hell, onto the planet? Lots of questions to ponder. Whatever the case may be, they are certainly fascinating. I would love to see one for myself, just once, you know?

Thanks for posting.
I hope one day we'll be told the truth about what is happening up there in our skies, but until that happens, at least there are plenty of possibilities to speculate on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join