It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Soul Without A Country

page: 1

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
A Soul Without A Country

There is a deep desire on my part to disassociate myself from the human condition.

I am tired of all the wars.

I am tired of all the hatred.

I am tired of all the rhetoric.

I am tired of all the separation.

I do not want to be a part of the human condition anymore.

From now on I will be a Soul without a country.

It no longer appeals to me to be a part of this worldwide conspiracy, steeped in manure, piled high with walls and borders, forced to beg for entry, passports and visas required, just for the sake of going to a country anywhere.

Political asylum? Persecution for religious beliefs? Children dying and forced to live in squalor? Why? Because of the misfortune of living in a specific country?

The world we live in is crap, with more crap piled on more crap, and that crap is piled onto more crap. When does it end? I guarantee somebody will come in here and tell me to change it, do my part, start the process, do something besides whine about it.

I wish it was that easy, I wish I could just wave my magic wand and have it all just change, I wish that I didn't have to wish it away, I wish...crap would just disappear, but all my wishing does is give me heartburn, so from now on, I will just simply be a Soul without a country.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:11 PM
I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl that looked good, I would call her..

I'm going to be that person that tells you to do something to create the change you want to see. You're talking about waving magic wands and instantly making the world a better place? If you want to check out, that's your prerogative - but just because you declare you're not a part of it doesn't make it so. You're still here, still a citizen, still a member, still a part of the problem (because you admit you refuse to be part of the solution, because it's harder than just waving a magic wand..)

Essentially your declaration means nothing. Stop whining and start doing.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:30 PM

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
I wish...crap would just disappear, but all my wishing does is give me heartburn, so from now on, I will just simply be a Soul without a country.
So pretend a problem doesn't exist to make yourself feel better eh? Sounds like a cop out to me.
If world issues are affecting you so much go switch off your computer, sit by the shore or a river bank, feel calm in a woods, heck even a local park just go sit and look at something green and alive in fresh air.

You can't be sad for all the world all the time, connect with some of the beautiful things we do have and smile, even if it just admiring the beautiful flower of a weed in your yard.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
THEY wont let you. No matter where you are they will want property tax ,income tax or any other tax they can justify to take off you.
Now look on the other side of the coin. Sooner or later YOU are going to want something off them, whatever, health care or other help, but sooner or later you will want an interaction with the human race that you so carefully distanced yourself of. No man (or woman) is an island.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:01 PM
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I won't go into the whole make a change or pipe down...that's covered well

The problem is you can try all you want to be a soul without a can try and run miles away but that human condition never leaves you no matter how above it you appear to want to be. It just isn't going to happen. I don't care about the part where you can't escape taxes, laws, borders etc....let's pretend a moment you went into true hermit living and found a way to feed and care for yourself and never in the rest of life be bothered or see it again...if you did that, the human condition will still be there...every aching moment whether you want it to be or not.

The one part I will always agree with is that if you don't want to assist in change...that is your free will...but then you need to be prepared for everyone else interested in lending a hand, to not be the slightest bit interested in your view.

I guess I have to ask why do you feel this all or nothing stuff? It isn't isn't even real. Do you feel that if you can't somehow change 100% then you should not try to change even one thing? Because if you do, then you cannot escape the idea that you ARE part of the problem no matter how cliche or below you that you think it is.

If you don't desire to help...that's fine...but if you truly ache at the torture people go through daily...then get out there, get your hands dirty, and help change the infinitely small corner of the world

I hate to break it to you but it IS that easy....the difficult part is actually growing up and making a move...if you spend time helping one person, I guarantee you'll find a joy that you'll never put to rest because if nothing else you'll know that others are out there doing the same...and when you add up all those inches of change, then things begin to get better

Please don't be in the all or nothing crowd...that is where failure begins to turn into annihilation

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:53 PM

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 12-8-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:44 PM
I agree Dear, that is the extent of my comment.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
There is a world of things we can submerse ourselves into , an amazing world without human trademark .

top topics