It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina is a Corporate American Job Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This lady who is supposed to have won the second string GOP debate, of course with the likes of intellectual giants like Rick Perry…Gee Whiz!

DON’T BE FOOLED

This lady has not an iota of concern for the American average working person. Just look at her record of outsourcing thousands of middle class jobs, indeed a typical corporate GOP philosophy that the American people will suffer under because ALL they care about is service to their corporate masters.

Can a CEO Who Laid Off Thousands, Botched a Merger, and Left With $21 Million Become President?

Fiorina's sole claim to president-ish experience is her tenure at HP, and that stint was marked by layoffs, outsourcing, conflict, and controversy—so much so that several prominent former HP colleagues recoil at the idea of Fiorina managing any enterprise again, let alone the executive branch. Seven years ago, when Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), then campaigning for the presidency, recruited Fiorina as an ambassador to women voters—and she was mentioned as a possible veep pick for McCain—I notedthat her record at HP essentially disqualified her as an economic expert or a potential candidate.

Carly Fiorina Sugarcoats Her Disastrous Tenure At HP

politicalcorrection.org...

During a June 9, 2010 appearance on Fox News' On the Record, Carly Fiorina attempted to deflect criticism of her tenure as CEO of Hewlett Packard, claiming, "I'm really proud of my record, and the good thing about business is the facts are clear." The facts are clear, but they're nothing Fiorina should be proud of. She fired at least 18,000 people, sent jobs overseas, instigated a disastrous merger with Compaq, and was eventually fired.

Please don’t be fooled by this person’s recent popularity that she would do anything for the American economy but continue to gut it and move jobs overseas and cut taxes for the rich and continue to neglect the middle class and lower middle class people who need help.

When you call up HP support you’ll get an Indian, or Fillipino,who says My name is George, with an accent that could cut a steak.

You could thank her for that.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
CEO

I see, like Hilary she is running to represent the corporations.

We need some politicians to represent the people, for a change!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dirty Zionist.

She's a rancid businesswoman.

She was sucking up to Netanyahu in the debate.

Anyone who votes for her or Lindsay "one policy" Graham is delusional.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I call: WAR ON WOMEN! WAR ON WOMEN!
Attacking a successful woman in business who broke the 'Glass Ceiling'!...Shameful!
More Sexist thinking right out of an episode of MAD MEN!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They really got pissed when Fiorina claimed that Planned Parenthood was harvesting the body parts of infants. Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behar were quick to counter her statement

urbanpolitix.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Huh? This is the 3rd or fourth anti-Carly thread I've seen today. Is there some recent polling data I'm unaware of? I mean this attacks usually don't occur until a candidate starts to gain a bit of support... that's how this game is played, right?

new topics

top topics

join