It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about an external influence on life on earth that extends to influences on the after life ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The prognosis is not good ...

There is an external influence that transcends and is able to control life on earth and even on the after life ...

The top folks knew this all along ...

The external influence can control where we go ... in the after life ... where we end up ... etc ...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

Source?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMultiSingularCat

There is an external influence that transcends and is able to control life on earth and even on the after life ...

The external influence can control where we go ... in the after life ... where we end up ... etc ...

Welcome to the club!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is this a Scientology thing...?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

the medium of what we know of as the after life ...

these external forces ... can influence where we go ...

that is all for now ...

they knew all along ... the top folks ...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Is this a Scientology thing...?

Um.....No unless I completely missed on this one....lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This has always been a paranoid thought of mine. I have always thought given enough time any civilization would come to a point where they had everything figured out. But who says it's gotta be scary, maybe it's a good thing.

What led you to believe this is true?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh my.... Oh my my my... Now where was my popcorn?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Oh my.... Oh my my my... Now where was my popcorn?

I already ate it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

the medium of what we know of as the after life ... these external forces ... can influence where we go ... that is all for now ... they knew all along ... the top folks ...

"Top men are working on it right now."
"Who are they?"
"Top....men."

I have to tell you....I believe this. I believe the basic premise here is true, or at least has an element of truth in it. The problem here, OP, is that you haven't done anything with it.

What's your theory?
What "top folks" are you talking about?
Where is your evidence?
How has this developed?
How do you even know?
Are you thinking of the theories of Whitley Strieber?
Do you have ANYTHING at all to contribute to this?

Until you do, until you expand upon it and give is something to go on, this is not useful. You may think you're being mysterious and inscrutable, but what you are really doing, at least so far, is wasting our time. Unless you can do better than this, you may as well erase it because you haven't done anything at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Harsh but true.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
maybe you are talking about soul traps .

here is more info -

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com...

www.disclose.tv...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-8-2015 by bobw927 because: wrong link

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You can say that again , your thread title was more interesting than your OP ... what happened ?

edit on 11-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If you have had a personal experience.....please tell us. It's rude to ratchet up interest in a subject, then bail....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Isn't that par for the course on interesting topics?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

f you check out Alfred Russel Wallace. He co discovered the Evolution theory. He did not want any recognition or his name on the official paper because the Elite of the time demanded it be dumbed down. He wanted complete disclosure of all they had come across. They refused and Darwin agreed to put his name on the dumbed down version

What they both firmly believed was the fact they were communicated all this information and shown all the clues and evidence from an intelligent entity, (for want of better word), Wallace believed this entity to be mother nature herself.
In discovering Evolution they also discovered Natural Eugenics, The way nature controls voids and populations. The biggest discovery they came across was the fact that all information and thought is not 'internal'.
If although come from within then we would be simply remembering thins and we would all know how to split the atom etc.
When we are deep in thought, true thought and not memory. most inventors have a eureka moment and that is not memory but outside communication with an entity who Darwin and Wallace believed we should all know about.
Think about it and ask the right questions, it will reply in your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi

f you check out Alfred Russel Wallace. He co discovered the Evolution theory. He did not want any recognition or his name on the official paper because the Elite of the time demanded it be dumbed down. He wanted complete disclosure of all they had come across. They refused and Darwin agreed to put his name on the dumbed down version

What they both firmly believed was the fact they were communicated all this information and shown all the clues and evidence from an intelligent entity, (for want of better word), Wallace believed this entity to be mother nature herself.
In discovering Evolution they also discovered Natural Eugenics, The way nature controls voids and populations. The biggest discovery they came across was the fact that all information and thought is not 'internal'.
If although come from within then we would be simply remembering thins and we would all know how to split the atom etc.
When we are deep in thought, true thought and not memory. most inventors have a eureka moment and that is not memory but outside communication with an entity who Darwin and Wallace believed we should all know about.
Think about it and ask the right questions, it will reply in your thoughts.

Yeah the OP MUST be talking about evolution here, right? Why do I click on threads anymore?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein
I was talking about the outside communication they had. Did you read it. I used their names and evolution because that's what they were involved in. Have you had too much caffeine or can you not read more than a sentence at a time. READ IT ALL.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein
I was talking about the outside communication they had. Did you read it. I used their names and evolution because that's what they were involved in. Have you had too much caffeine or can you not read more than a sentence at a time. READ IT ALL.

Oh boy....Yes I read your garbage....Honestly I can't stomach reading it again....So if you are talking about outside communication, why the brick wall of Darwin and who "discovered" evolution? Who gives a flying fornication?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
how can this be a post? no source no proof no nothing apart from someone spouting cryptic cack... jesus.. no im sorry, youre right, youre absolutely right. also, the toaster is in direct cohorts with zeta reticula B.. this is all for now...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join