It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

_______________(insert country, race or culture here) C H I L D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Instructions:

1. Do a Google image search using a variety of cultures, races and countries next to the word "Child"

2. After, come and tell me you don't want them to have a world where they can lead fulfilled lives.

Why is all this even an issue in this age?

Those faces tell me all I need to know!

Good luck kids of the planet! I hope I did right by you in my life.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't understand the point you are trying to make, can you expand on you thoughts. Is this a immigration issue or something else?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I'm not sure what your point is.....? Help the children? Of course! Most people, if given a magic wand to wave, would make it so everyone has everything they need. That part is easy. The hard part is how to logistically/politically/militarily make that happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Great idea for a thread, ignore the trolls.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

That was a legitimate question, who says I am trolling. The OP is being vague, so I asked. I am sorry if you think that is being a troll but it's not.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good, simple reminder and nonetheless powerful in its elegant simplicity. Charity and care begins at home and around us.
edit on 11-8-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I don't understand the point you are trying to make, can you expand on you thoughts. Is this a immigration issue or something else?

He's making an appeal to emotion fallacy by having you google image search a bunch of different ethnicities of children and then have you try to argue against saving them after seeing those images. His intentions are sound, I just don't approve of the logical fallacy to do it with.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I did as requested and this came up when I typed in universal child. Not a Lennox fan, but I thought I would share the song at least.

The point I gathered was that you feel we are letting the children of this world down by not taking better care of their future. You are right, and I would like to say it starts with each individual making a conscious effort to take care of the children in their own communities first, wherever they live.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Okay Op, here is my result from Myanmar.

Nah I don't care if these ones live fulfilled lives, call me cold and callous if you want.

Okay now I might be trolling a bit.
edit on 11-8-2015 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
people are stupid, they base their worth on what they own, they have no clue,so sad to see black folks killing each other for a pair of shoes, so clueless, and so sad. oh well, whatever gives them a sense of worth. when your dead you`ll realize material things are worthless, but anyone with 2 brain cells would realize that now.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why is all this even an issue in this age?

Because keeping children in poverty and war in one part of planet allows others to manipulate choices made by many on the other side of the planet in a country where its believed the children have better lives.

Good luck kids of the planet! I hope I did right by you in my life.

In my opinion help those around you, ones you can experience first hand and you wont need to wish good luck, you wont need to hope you have right.

Africa and starvation of children there has been an issue since I was a child,

In the 80s many singers came together to perform, fight against famine. I think it was called, the song "we are the world".

25 years later a similar concert was held, world 8. for the same reasons, starvation.

Globalism is to blame and I am a part responsible as much as millions of others in westernized 1 st world countries are who help corporations keep the world the way it is by buying their products.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Fact #1:

Children are at the mercy of the adult world. Their very lives depend on how we (the adults) conduct ourselves within the world around us.

Fact #2:

We adults are failing miserably.

new topics

top topics

join