It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17: 'Russian missile parts' at Ukraine crash site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

Why they keep poke'n the bear ? Vlad's the man, U.S. goverment thought superman was bad until he saved the day.

If the bear would stay in his part of the woods...it wouldn't get poked.

And Putin is no superman...he is more like Lex Luthor.
edit on 13-8-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Obi88

Why they keep poke'n the bear ? Vlad's the man, U.S. goverment thought superman was bad until he saved the day.

If the bear would stay in his part of the woods...it wouldn't get poked.

And Putin is no superman...he is more like Lex Luthor.

No lex was at least smart about it Putin has this nasty habit of creating the problem he claims to be preventing. He claimed he didn't want NATO on his border. So what does he do threaten and invade his neighbors. What do they do invite NATO to set up basses. Claims he was fighting nazis in ukraine. What does he do send a bunch of nazis to Ukraine to take over as commanders for the rebels.

Claims Russia had no intent of invading. What does he do send armed troops to take over buildings in crimea. At this point you have to ask who's side he's on because he's done everything possible to destroy Russia politically and economically. If the NATO truly wanted to destroy Russia all they have to do is set back and watch because Putin has that covered.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

smoking gun that could prove the rebels in the Ukraine were responsible

Both sides used the Buk missile system, this doesn't prove a thing about any side.

Along with the confirmation that the wing part washed up on the shores of Reunion Island was in fact from flight MH370

I doubt it although insurance pay-outs have begun for the victims families.

Exactly! I'm sure most of the troops on the ground are carrying AK47. Does this mean they are Russian operatives?

Of course not.

MH17 was brought down by cannon fire, maybe also an AAM. It was a false flag operation meant to put the blame on Russia. It caused the economic sanctions imposed by the NATO countries.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You should tell Almaz-Antey that then.

Russia's air defense systems manufacturer Almaz-Antey presented its report on the 2014 flight MH17 disaster at a press conference on Tuesday.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was downed by a Buk 9М38-М1 guided missile fired from Ukrainian military-controlled territory, engineers from the Russian Almaz-Antey corporation said in a press conference presenting their report on Tuesday.

sputniknews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No, the propaganda will flow freely no matter what I say. I have no stake in what happened. A pity that innocent people had to be sacrificed, but that is what false flag operations demand.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So you're saying that the Russian manufacturer of the BUK missile system is in on it? Because they're absolutely convinced that it was a BUK-M1 surface to air missile system. So either they're in on it, or they're too incompetent to tell the difference between canon shell impacts, and their own missile system shrapnel.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think a lot of this is about money, "we have discovered what we think might be part of a AAM", three weeks later and many millions, "sorry it was just some ones pen" and it just keeps going on and on.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

smoking gun that could prove the rebels in the Ukraine were responsible

Both sides used the Buk missile system, this doesn't prove a thing about any side.

Along with the confirmation that the wing part washed up on the shores of Reunion Island was in fact from flight MH370

I doubt it although insurance pay-outs have begun for the victims families.

Exactly! I'm sure most of the troops on the ground are carrying AK47. Does this mean they are Russian operatives?

Of course not.

MH17 was brought down by cannon fire, maybe also an AAM. It was a false flag operation meant to put the blame on Russia. It caused the economic sanctions imposed by the NATO countries.

You have thongs all confused first the sanctions had nothing to do with this were already in place for invading Ukraine. Second of it was cannon fire why did they find missile parts scattered in the wreckage? Why do they have eye witnesses thY saw the launch. It's funny when people can't dispute facts the say it was a false flag. Just by saying this then they have an excuse not to provide evidence.

When people say false flag of course there's no evidence or it wouldn't be a false flag the logic is commical.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No sir, I'm not saying that. YOU said that, not I.

I'm simply saying that this was a major false flag event with all the attendant US propaganda. I know that because I was completely exposed to the propaganda tidal wave that Thursday evening. My bull#/propaganda warning is finely tuned, thanks in large part to 6 years in the US Army. I have been brainwashed by the best of them, and I know it when I see it.

There is a reason that Kiev is still hiding the ATC tapes and the US is still not showing its satellite photos--either or both of those pieces of information contradict the official story. That's why they are being hidden. Is that so difficult to understand? Do you know nothing of human behavior and government behavior?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If the official story were true sir, it would have been proved by now, more than a year later. If it were true, the US would have provided satellite photos showing the launch of the mythical BUK. It has not, and there is a reason for it--there was no BUK launch, only a story told in the media.

Comparing this incident to the Germanwings accident, the differences in investigatory practices are astounding. GW had the black boxes to the investigators just hours after they were found. It was not more than a week or two before most of the answers had been found.

With MH17, 2 governments are hiding evidence and dragging their feet, all the while operating at maximum propaganda effort telling a story that is clearly not true. It's 2015 friend--wake up and smell the napalm.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You keep saying it's a false flag, but the people that make the missiles have said that it was one of their missiles. So if they say it was a BUK, and you say it's not, then obviously they had to be in on it if it was a false flag.

The ATC tape transcripts were released with the initial report by the Dutch. The data from the transponder shows the aircraft was on course for Donetsk the entire flight. It would take almost a miracle for a satellite to catch a photo of the exact instant that a missile launched.

So if you're not saying that Almaz-Antey was in on it, then what, the US somehow managed to fake the images of the damage before anyone else got to the scene, slip them to Almaz-Antey, and they were so good that they completely fooled them into thinking that one of their missiles did it?
edit on 8/15/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And what expert in the world says that?

So who exactly was it that pulled this false flag off so they could blame Putin?

You do know it wasn't NATO...it was the EU that imposed the sanctions, along with the US?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I know that because I was completely exposed to the propaganda tidal wave that Thursday evening. My bull#/propaganda warning is finely tuned, thanks in large part to 6 years in the US Army. I have been brainwashed by the best of them, and I know it when I see it.

So you were brainwashed in the US Army, and that gives you a special ability to know a false flag when you see one....can't argue with that logic.

There is a reason that Kiev is still hiding the ATC tapes and the US is still not showing its satellite photos--either or both of those pieces of information contradict the official story.

Just for my own curiosity here how does one have transcripts from the Ukrainian ATC that day as it happened?

The transcript of the last moments of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 has revealed the frantic search for the plane as air traffic controllers lost contact with the cockpit.

www.independent.co.uk... 15.html

SO how did the Dutch investigators get that if they are being hidden?

Is that so difficult to understand?

Yes because it is wrong.

Do you know nothing of human behavior and government behavior?

Do you know about paranoia and conspiracies?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If the official story were true sir, it would have been proved by now, more than a year later. If it were true, the US would have provided satellite photos showing the launch of the mythical BUK. It has not, and there is a reason for it--there was no BUK launch, only a story told in the media.

And you know for sure the US hasn't turned over it's findings for this investigation, and I guess this may hurt your no mythical BUK mindset...The separatists have admitted to having a BUK operational in the area that day.

“They knew that this BUK existed; that the BUK was heading for Snezhnoye,” he said, referring to a village 10km west of the crash site. “They knew that it would be deployed there, and provoked the use of this BUK by starting an air strike on a target they didn’t need, that their planes hadn’t touched for a week.”

www.irishtimes.com...

And this shows he wants to say who did it, but because of his loyalty to the people he is fighting with/for he can't.

"I am an interested party. I am a 'terrorist', a 'separatist', a volunteer... In any event, I am required to promote the side I represent, even if I might think otherwise, say otherwise or have an alternative view. This causes real discomfort to my soul."

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

With MH17, 2 governments are hiding evidence and dragging their feet, all the while operating at maximum propaganda effort telling a story that is clearly not true. It's 2015 friend--wake up and smell the napalm.

And which two are those?

As I see it Russia is the biggest obstacle to getting the people who did this...so why is that?
edit on 15-8-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your link to the Independent went 404, sorry. The link to Irish Times says separatists admitted to having BUK, but not that they shot down MH17.

So, we are at the proverbial "he said, she said" point. Nothing new there.

You are certainly entitled to scoff at my point regarding being a bit more perceptive to propaganda efforts here in the US than you are, but that doesn't really change anything.

The coverup regarding MH17 is typical of US and NATO propaganda. You guys enjoy that propaganda, and believe every single word of it. You'll sleep better, I'm sure. Those nasty Russians, causing all the world's problems.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Your link to the Independent went 404, sorry. The link to Irish Times says separatists admitted to having BUK, but not that they shot down MH17.

Here this also has a link to the independent article I linked.

zenobiuszjuz.wordpress.com...

And I never said they admitted to shooting it down...I was showing they admitted to having a BUK missile system operating it in the area that MH17 was shot down. But you do remember saying this right?

If it were true, the US would have provided satellite photos showing the launch of the mythical BUK. It has not, and there is a reason for it--there was no BUK launch, only a story told in the media.

I guess this has proven you wrong at least twice now...let's keep going shall we.

You are certainly entitled to scoff at my point regarding being a bit more perceptive to propaganda efforts here in the US than you are, but that doesn't really change anything.

Well it seems your propaganda perception is a bit off if you believe there was a plane that did this and there was no BUK involved.

You seem to mistake me for someone who believes what the US media has to say...I don't which is why I rarely if ever use them as a source.

The coverup regarding MH17 is typical of US and NATO propaganda. You guys enjoy that propaganda, and believe every single word of it. You'll sleep better, I'm sure. Those nasty Russians, causing all the world's problems.

What does NATO have to do with this...that's right nothing. And as far as propaganda surrounding this tragedy Russia is top of the leader board there. Also you don't see alot of MH 17 coverage on the US news even when it happened it wasn't the biggest thing being discussed, so why would they need to push propaganda?

That is what Russian propaganda does for you...makes you believe the unbelievable.

And your more perceptive to propaganda...no your not.

And nobody has said Russia is responsible for the worlds problem, but now that is definitely said about the US...so who is believing the propaganda now?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Actually mh 17 lasted about 3 days in US media after that nothing. Funny how Russian supporters want to believe the US media is some how pushing an agenda. But I guess they have to believe that in order to ignore the evidence. What will be interesting is how far this will go after the investigation concludes. I guess that depends on the witnesses they found from the area. Another response could be removing Russia veto from the security council. I have a feeling this will come up again real soon.

I figure France will once again enter a resolution to remove the right of veto in the event of crimes against humanity. They did it in 2014 and I suspect a repeat.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have no problem with their possession of a BUK. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. I also have no problem with what color underwear they were wearing--it is irrelevant.

What interests me is the damage done, photographed and discussed, to MH17. I don't care about the inventory of any rebel group, I am interested in how the story was told by US mainstream media, and what could be observed in those first few days.

What also interests me is the apparent cover up by western authorities, especially those stories published by BBC, then retracted and removed from the internet just days afterwards.

I see the pattern of behavior as consistent with a typical US false flag operation. You know, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Call it a visual take on Occam's Razor.

What does NATO have to do with it? All things considered, is that a child's question or what?
edit on 17-8-2015 by Salander because: NATO

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Whatever happened to those airplanes the Russian media swore were responsible?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Russian false flag? No one believed it at all but at least they tried. The latest now id they circulated a fake video claiming it was the CIA. Problem was you can tell they're are Russian speakers instead of amaricans. Darn us and our weird accent. But of course before that the Russians released the photo shopped satellite image stolen off Google as there satellite image. Oh and the fake radar data that they claimed they had turned out they didn't.

Got to love the false flag stuff people bring that out when they have no evidence to prove their beliefs. See if I scream false flag I don't have to present facts at all because if you had facts it wouldn't be a false flag. And the other great thing is it allows you to dismiss any facts because you can accuse them of being planted by someone.

Could you imagine anyone attempting a false flag here. You would have to fool investigators from 11 countries. You would have to have set up the Russians to deliver a BUK to the area. This means in contesting the highest levels of Russian military. You would then have to have faked the evidence so well as to fool the manufacturer of the missile. You would have had to manipulate the rebels where they would assume they shot it down do to audio intercepts. This would be the ultimate triumph and whoever could pull this off could destroy Russia with a phone call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join