It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17: 'Russian missile parts' at Ukraine crash site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I didn't even think about it like that. It would be super easy to even just send them parts and the manual on the weapons platform.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

At some point, I'll almost guarantee that either some rebels were in Russia or Russian trainers were in the Ukraine teaching them how to use some of the weapons they captured.

I seriously doubt Russia had any involvement beyond that, and the rebels thought it was a Ukrainian Air Force transport that was reported to be in the area.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It could very well be that I was mistaken on the craft origin. Its been a long time since I have seen the video I was speaking of. She might have said it was a Ukrainian craft tailing the airliner, but it was definitely another aircraft in the mix.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Frankly I'd be impressed if either of them could pull it off. Not that there aren't good pilots in both air forces, but something like that requires a lot of training and practice. Training has always been an issue in that region.

Russia is getting a lot more training in the last year or so, but the operations tempo they're on is costing them aircraft at a scary rate.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Sure, but how hard would it be for Russia to repair them for the rebels? It's not like they don't have parts and techs that could get them operational and hand them over.

Then that doesn't look good for Russia, as they would be an accessory to the crime.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Eh, yes and no. If they reactivated it and left the rebels on their own there was nothing they could do to prevent it. If they had trainers on site, then they could be called accessories.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Some more reading www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Fragments of a suspected Russian missile system have been found at the Flight MH17 crash site in Ukraine, investigators in the Netherlands say.
They say the parts, possibly from a Buk surface-to-air system, are "of particular interest" and could help show who was behind the crash.
But they say they have not proved their "causal connection" with the crash.
MH17 crashed on land held by Russian-backed rebels in July 2014, killing all 298 on board.

There were 283 passengers, including 80 children, and 15 crew members on the Malaysian Airlines airliner.
About two-thirds of those who died were Dutch nationals, with dozens of Malaysians and Australians among the rest.
Ukraine and many Western countries have accused pro-Russian rebels of shooting down the plane, saying they could have used a Buk missile system supplied by Russia.
Russia and the rebels deny any responsibility and say the Ukrainian military was to blame.

MH17: 'Russian missile parts' at Ukraine crash site

Interesting claims coming out of the Netherlands and possibly the smoking gun that could prove the rebels in the Ukraine were responsible for the shooting down of MH17?
Or maybe just a coincidence that this piece of missile was collected amongst the wreckage?

Along with the confirmation that the wing part washed up on the shores of Reunion Island was in fact from flight MH370, maybe both mysteries are going to be solved soon?

Or, maybe a sign that some BUK parts have found their way to Holland and sprinkled into the other debris?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Another interesting bit of information to be added to the mess www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Another interesting bit of information to be added to the mess www.dailymail.co.uk...

haaahaaahaaa!!! The russians are claiming the CIA blew i t up LOL hahahahaha! TO fram th erebels HAhahahaha!!! oh man... lol

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

And how does a bomb explain shrapnel holes going into the cockpit area? It would explain the exit holes but not the entry holes.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Im just supplying information as I find it,its for others to decide what happened

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

haaahaaahaaa!!! The russians are claiming the CIA blew i t up LOL hahahahaha! TO fram th erebels HAhahahaha!!! oh man... lol

Seems some one in Russia is getting flashbacks of the USSR/KGB

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Eh, yes and no. If they reactivated it and left the rebels on their own there was nothing they could do to prevent it. If they had trainers on site, then they could be called accessories.

Problem is they have the rebels admitting it came from russia. Then have proof it crossed the v
Border and returned to Russia afterwards.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Which would fit with Russia sending one to the rebels, possibly with trainers, then realizing that a Bad Thing just happened, and recalling it.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Standard answer for defense of Russian actions the super powerful CIA. If they could do have the things Russia claims they do they would have killed Putin would be dead long ago.
edit on 8/12/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Standard answer for defense of Russian actions the super powerful CIA. If they could do have the things Russia claims they do they would have killed Put in long ago.

So true, but I wonder after all the storys even if the truth is told will any one even understand it as the truth. Such is the web of lies, the truth will be lost

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Standard answer for defense of Russian actions the super powerful CIA. If they could do have the things Russia claims they do they would have killed Put in long ago.

So true, but I wonder after all the storys even if the truth is told will any one even understand it as the truth. Such is the web of lies, the truth will be lost

That's the idea that's why we have Russia putting out all this fake information like the press conference were they released fake information. Or like when they supposedly had satellite proof turned out was from chechnya.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why they keep poke'n the bear ? Vlad's the man, U.S. goverment thought superman was bad until he saved the day.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obi88
Why they keep poke'n the bear ? Vlad's the man, U.S. goverment thought superman was bad until he saved the day.
Vlad can crimea a river. ukraine not advance any further lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join