It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17: 'Russian missile parts' at Ukraine crash site

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There was a YouTube video months back, of a female freedom fighter who claimed that a Russian bird was flying in the radar signature of the airliner.

I have an inclination to believe that Ukraine separatists misidentified its target because of the Russian craft. I think that they inadvertently locked on to the passenger craft.

edit on 8/11/2015 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well this really may not be good for the separatists as one of their top guys has said this...

Khodakovsky said it was widely known that rebels had obtained BUKs from Ukrainian forces in the past, including three captured at a checkpoint in April and another captured near the airport in Donetsk. He said none of the BUKs captured from Ukrainian forces were operational.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

SO now we have BUK fragments found at the crash site, and we know it was shot down well into separatists territory, and we also know the area the plane was hit at shows it wasn't done from Ukrainian territory...and the separatists even admitted to having an operational BUK at the time the plane was shot down...

While he said he could not be certain where the BUK system operating on rebel territory at the time of the air crash had come from, he said it may have come from Russia.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe we are seeing why Putin didn't want to let the UN tribunal happen...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Well actually both sides have said a lot during this Ukranian civil war, it all began after this plane was shot down when the west started throwing accusations with no proof at Russia, from there the propaganda war is really just a muddle of differing opinions with no actual facts of anything so far.

If Russia has nothing to hide why are they doing their best to keep the truth from being found out?

They aren't. That's just an empty piece of rhetoric desperately made to smear the Russians. I could show you the nice, round bullet holes in a piece of cockpit fuselage from MH17 with their jagged edges bent either outwards (exit) or inwards (entry), consistent with rounds fired from a Ukrainian jet fighter that passed completely through the cockpit. But I won't, because people like you who filter the evidence to suit their beliefs will claim the fuselage was planted! Others may read for themselves the damning evidence reported by a German pilot:
investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

I have an inclination to believe that Ukraine misidentified its target because of the Russian craft. I think that they inadvertently locked on to the passenger craft.

If Ukraine were going to use their BUK they would have used the whole battery that would have shown it was a passenger airliner, but the separatist on the other hand didn't have that ability.

Just look at my previous post and you will see the separatists had a BUK operating in the area at the time of this tragedy, but here let me ask you this...

How did the Ukrainian gov't get a BUK that far into separatists held territory without being seen, shoot down a plane while in that territory, and get out without again being seen or stopped because they had Ukrainian soldiers in them?

Also know the BUK's that the separatists got from Ukraine were not operational.
edit on 11-8-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I didn't mean Ukraine i was actually speaking of the separatists. I edited my post. Ty

IMO: I think the Russians were throwing more petrol on the fire.

I was also saying that if your not fully trained on the weapons system and only have a rudimentary understanding of the signatures of the craft. It can be really easy to fly a fighter under a passenger plane causing the missile system that has locked on to you to inadvertently strike the wrong target.

I think the whole thing was thought up as a campaign to remove these weapons system from the wrong hands.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

They aren't. That's just an empty piece of rhetoric desperately made to smear the Russians. I could show you the nice, round bullet holes in a piece of cockpit fuselage from MH17 with their jagged edges bent either outwards (exit) or inwards (entry), consistent with rounds fired from a Ukrainian jet fighter that passed completely through the cockpit. But I won't, because people like you who filter the evidence to suit their beliefs will claim the fuselage was planted! Others may read for themselves the damning evidence reported by a German pilot:
investmentwatchblog.com...

And what plane was used to make those bullet holes you say are there?

Here you go all about that German pilot...

www.whathappenedtoflightmh17.com...

Not exactly what one would consider an expert on what brought that plane down.

Also know that there were other planes in the same area as MH 17 with one 15 miles away and none of them reported a jet in the area at the time...why is that?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

I didn't mean Ukraine i was actually speaking of the separatists. I edited my post. Ty

Replied before your edit...sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Quite alright. That is what happens when you don't proofread your post.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: StickyBuddha
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

defiantly Ukraine played a part in this no doubt about that.

Only one side aimed a Buk missile launcher at that plane. So, only one side is responsible for murdering 298 entirely innocent people.

Yep. That was the Ukraine under the EU/US/Israeli leadership. They have the motive and Russia doesn't! That much is stupidly obvious!

Ukraine were in possession of BUK missile systems too! Another obvious fact!

Ukraine has BUK systems too!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Ukraine were in possession of BUK missile systems too! Another obvious fact!

And yet they have trained crews who know how to use them correctly, unlike the separatist who had a pretty point and shoot BUK.

But Ukraine had no reason to use theirs as the separatists have no planes so Ukraine had no need to get their BUK's up and going, but the separatists did and even admitted to one operating in rebel territory at the time of the shootdown.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

See the problem with that is that radar operators in Ukraine and Russia both said the airline was intercepted by Ukrainian Fighter Jets and led off course 300 miles south of it's flight plan over Ukraine. Why would Ukrainian jets lead it to be shot down by Russian separatists?

The only ones with the motive to shoot down an airliner was Ukraine as they were trying to blame anything on Russia to start a war.

Same thing why Blackwater (Academi) Mercenaries were dressing up in Russian Rebel uniforms and blowing up Ukrainian targets.

(I have friends in Ukraine and Latvia that are getting the true story unlike us getting the BS from our media)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nvm. No point.
edit on 8/11/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I thought it was a good post. Some of us like the info, i think you should leave it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
lollll Russia is the only place where BUK's are made !!!
good find of the investigators atleast the BUK missile was no western build
so couse it was fabricated in Russia .... Russia is guilty as Hell hihi

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Considering the long standing relations Russia and Ukraine have, there are lots of ways a thirty year old missile system could have fallen into separatist hands. I can not throw Russia under the bus just yet.

It could have been a Russian jet it could have been a Ukrainian jet, hell there may have been no jet at all. Just a trigger happy solider who did not ident his target before firing.

This is what happens when you fight regional wars for so long. Things always get left behind or misplaced, written off as the cost of war.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

See the problem with that is that radar operators in Ukraine and Russia both said the airline was intercepted by Ukrainian Fighter Jets and led off course 300 miles south of it's flight plan over Ukraine. Why would Ukrainian jets lead it to be shot down by Russian separatists?

No they didn't, and the only one's talking Ukrainian fighters is Russia, but the problem there is Ukraine had none flying plus the plane in question is an SU 25, which not capable of flying that high so that didn't happen.

Again they were never moved off course by a Ukrainian military jet, and there were at least three other airliners in the area with one 15 miles away and none of them reported seeing any military jets in the area...wonder why that was?

Sorry Zaphod I couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Russian arms manufacturer Almaz Antey claims that an older version of the Buk surface-to-air missile found in Ukrainian but not Russian military arsenals downed flight MH17 over east Ukraine.

Mikhail Malyshevsky, adviser to the director general of the state-owned arms consortium, said that the conclusion had been formed by company experts after studying photographs of debris from the crash site.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

In 2014, TASS reported on Russian exercises that includes the BUK-M1 that Russia supposedly didn't use anymore. It would be simple, even if none were in active service to take one out of storage, or one captured from ye Ukraine, train the rebels on basic use, and turn it over to them.

As for the earlier post I deleted, no other plane heard a fighter talking to the plane, the flight plan was confirmed for going over the Donetsk region, and the transponder data showed them being on a straight line for Donetsk from takeoff.
edit on 8/11/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The only ones with the motive to shoot down an airliner was Ukraine as they were trying to blame anything on Russia to start a war.

Russia couldn't hide their involvement in the crisis in Ukraine, as soon as Crimea happened with Putin's little green men. And Russia made this a war when they sent the little green men east and let Strelkov take over. Ukraine had no thoughts of going to war with Russia...they want to get away from them, and having a war was the last thought on their minds.

Same thing why Blackwater (Academi) Mercenaries were dressing up in Russian Rebel uniforms and blowing up Ukrainian targets.

Well hate to tell you Academi is not Blackwater as they aren't affiliated in any way, and Academi has already said they have no contractors there.

So whatever it is you think you saw it wasn't from either of those companies.

(I have friends in Ukraine and Latvia that are getting the true story unlike us getting the BS from our media)

You do understand you aren't the only member with friends in that country or know people who do have friends, or family there...so don't think the true story isn't getting out.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

In 2014, TASS reported on Russian exercises that includes the BUK-M1 that Russia supposedly didn't use anymore. It would be simple, even if none were in active service to take one out of storage, or one captured from ye Ukraine, train the rebels on basic use, and turn it over to them.

The only problem with what they got from Ukraine is they were not operational, and they admit to having a BUK operating in the area when this plane came down.

So if they have fragments at the crash site it really doesn't look good for the separatists.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sure, but how hard would it be for Russia to repair them for the rebels? It's not like they don't have parts and techs that could get them operational and hand them over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join