It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BODYCAM: Cop confronts and disarms suicidal NC man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Kapusta

He's actually not one of the few.

Most cops are good people. The reason it seems like "so many cops are bad!" is anytime you put something under a microscope it's going to look bigger.

I have to agree and disagree Mystik. I agree that most cops are good people. But the reason people say "so many cops are bad" is because even the good cops aren't doing enough to stop the bad cops. The Thin Blue Line keeps a vast many of cops protected that shouldn't be.

Internal investigations by all those "most cops are good" should yield different outcomes and they don't. When the justice system doesn't apply to the bad ones it makes it much easier to judge the good ones in the same light. ...but this is only one piece to the problem we have in NLA (No Longer America).

The same logic is easily applied to the American government's rape and pillage of foreign lands. Why are Americans so hated throughout the world? ...because other people hate our freedoms? YEAH RIGHT... it's because our government is raping and pillaging their countries and they view the American people who vote for these clowns as the problem too. Same situation as lumping the good cops with the bad cops.

The American houses are dirty as hell... the cleaning process will be starting soon.
edit on 25-8-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Because we need to bang that drum as loud as possible so people think every last interaction ends with a beating or shooting.

You mean they don't?

Whoops. I've been doing it wrong.

"Officer, would you look in the trunk here?"
"HOLY GOD"
*whop*
...and in the trunk they go. Works every time.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Fantastic attitude. No more to say, but.. the guy with knife was calm as a sheep, this is why police officer could react properly. Bravo again.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join