It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Bengal Tiger Poachers Killed in Bangladesh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Source

I guess this is a warning. Stop shooting animals in National Parks or Reserves or you will lose your life.

The 45-minute firefight erupted as police launched a crackdown in Sundarbans National Park, according to SM Moniruzzaman, deputy inspector general of police in Khulna Range. Five officers were injured in Saturday's shootout.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You can get killed while committing a crime?
How shocking.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

There was another thread about how an Elephant killed a poacher.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Good.

All lives don't necessarily matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There was another thread about how an Elephant killed a poacher.

Elephants are very smart.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And they never forget.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's one for the good guys.
edit on 11-8-2015 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I hope they left the bodies there for the tigers to eat.

Good riddance.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

If these countries which are home to these magnificent creatures could just get it through peoples heads that the magic in these creatures are their presents among us, not there physical skin, teeth, etc..

It just blows my mind that in this day and age, people are so backward thinking.

I understand there is money to be made here, so maybe by these individuals being killed, people will get the message.

Although I am not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
wow at last some good news for the animal kingdom

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So few left and people still want to kill them! Sad.

Sal

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Poachers are idiots. If you don't practice conservation of the product you sell, you end up with no product. As far as I'm concerned every dead poacher deserves a Darwin award for stupidity.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Being poor takes on a whole new meaning in places like that so it shouldn't be too much of a shock when things like this happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Someone will be along shortly to explain to everyone that the meat would have been used to feed a starving tribe or family or whatever and therefore it should be allowed....

My poor attempt at sarcasm...
sleep and irritable...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Good.

All lives don't necessarily matter.

Lives do matter......People can and do change. Death is final and is also the reason I am against the death penalty. If you have seen my posts on animal rights you know I am a huge animal rights supporter and advocate.

What these poachers do is repugnant and cruel and beyond belief. It needs to stop but causing more death and suffering is not the answer......It never is.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Good shots, and well done. The fact that so much is abused and taken for granted is disheartening, value becomes higher the rarer something is that's why altruism at this point is worth more than anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Good shots, and well done. The fact that so much is abused and taken for granted is disheartening, value becomes higher the rarer something is that's why altruism at this point is worth more than anything.

I get this....I really do. But I have found if we sacrifice the moral ground to make a point the point can become pointless. As I posted before people can and do change.

Imagine the men doing this terrible act.....Maybe they are poor and starving with children at home going without food and no other means of making money. Until you walk in another mans shoes it is very hard to judge. Cultures have different ways of looking at things.....In China they eat dogs....In America this would be considered animal cruelty. That being said I find what they do repugnant and cruel and it must stop before we lose these amazing animals forever.
edit on 11-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Dead men don't have moral ground, life is in the living.

Subtruth while I respect your passivity and peacefulness , and what appears to be strict adherence to a non killing principal, you are very committed and your heart is without a doubt in the right place..

I am not calling for the execution of these men, infact they signed their death warrant upon engaging in a firefight while trying to kill one of our most beautiful and rare animals on the verge of extinction. It would be nice if we were in a world where we could live by strict convictions like never killing another being.

The problem is we are in a world where true evil exists, and they live by kill and do anything they must,to get what they want. Therefor people have to protect the weak, and sometimes kill In order to protect, lest the weak and themselves get killed.

I respect your wishes for a peaceful world but true evil does exist it's rampant in different forms, and good people must stand and commit to altruism even if it means killing Someone else or laying ones life down.

Who was it who said, if you choose not to choose you've still made a choice?
edit on 11-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The Hunter's become the hunted. How poetic. lol... The Prey better stay away!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join