It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof teleportation is real?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
So i just watched a video on you tube showing possible cases of teleportation and i thought you guys might find it interesting.

here is a link to the video - www.youtube.com...

all the clips are pretty interesting, not sure if its just a case of visual trickery or not, the last one however i believe to be fake, pretty sure this was already debunked.

An interesting artical here too on the subject where scientist were able to teleport some atoms succesfully

In Prof Hansons' experiment, three entangled particles - a nitrogen atom locked in a diamond crystal and two electrons - were used to transfer spin information a distance of three metres.
Four possible states were transmitted, each corresponding to a 'qubit', the quantum equivalent of a digital 'bit'.
Each 'bit' of information in a classical computer represents one of two values, normally zero or one.
But a 'qubit' can represent a zero, a one, or a 'superposition' of both states at the same time.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

source - www.dailymail.co.uk...

so interested to see what you guys think? real teleportations caught on camera or mere trickery?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join