It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof teleportation is real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Well it isn't teleportation they are talking about, it's simply communication! It's also proof of Bell's Theorem or "Spooky interaction at a distance." No matter was transfered, just information. That is what happens with entangled pairs which can be generated using BEC adiabatic reactors or particle splitting. The information transfered is orthogonal. Entangled particle information transfer can also be accomplished synthetically using paired monopoles where the interior is a null space. In all cases to date, the transfer uses what appears to be one of the EPR solutions to create spatial compression.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/11.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
lol so you say that you would rather see the teleportation take place , yet when you have seen videos of people dissapearing you claim its photoshop?

if you were to see a video of someone dissapear and reappear would you put that down to photoshop too? or would you believe it?

oh theres no need to be defensive ... thanks for the thread ... i appreciate and respect your intention ..
with regards to the vid ... for me ..

its not as straight cut as that .. i prefer to judge everyhintg on its own merits ... its like everything else we see in youtiube and elsewhere nowadays ... its not that i disbelieve in teleportation .,. its peoples claims in general, i am quite skeptical about .. and surely you must agree, being a fellow human, and seeing the amount of crap on the internet we have to sift through to get to some decent contributions or facts, that we cant just believe everything, cos a title in a video from some person weve never met, tells us to ?

eg .. i very much believe in UFOs .. or ghosties .. all these things .. but i rarely watch YT vidz on them .. cos, whilst i believe the phenomenas are real .. and therefor, inevitably, there should be videos, showing the phenmomena .. there are faaar more videos, that are just outright terrible fakes .. kinda off putting ... so .. i go ahead and research the phenomenas as i already believe in them anyway .. without letting silly wee 14 year old boys get a kick thinking its cool to edit a video and try fool the world on youtube ...

i have to generalise, since the vid is of several instances ... tho i did watch it all before replying .. and yes .. i definitely cant just assume those are real ... there is nothing there convincing me .. and does seem more like kids trying their hand at special effects on editing packages ..
you really believe all those wee kids out tehre (and some questionable adults), arent using their abilities on these software packages for exactly that kinda pointless pathetic deception ? ..

i think the reality is ... there are faaaar more people out there trying to fake teleportation vidz, than there are, real teleportation vidz
and prob an even higher ratio for UFOs and ghosties ... lucky if 0.01% of those vidz are real .. prob less ...

the video you posted .. look again, at how perfectly obscured behind otehr objects, several of those are ... too coincidental ...

am not against the idea ... but am not convinced any of those vidz were real ..
id hope you respect my opinion .. as i do yours .. and not feel you have to be defensive as tho anything i said is aimed at you ..

oh .. just noticed, i seemd to have offended you with my little 'you humans are strange' sentence .. i apologise .. in my mind, it seemed semi-humerous at the time .. no .. i dont think im on a pedestal looking down on humanity .. thats quite unrealistic .. i still have time to edit that post .. if my light humour really upsets you .. i can edit it out for you ..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
no proof here

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StickyBuddha
no proof here

Proof isn't necessarily a good thing.

When Ian Clayton grabbed a handful of sand to bring back as proof during one of his trips, he was told to put it back...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Gave you a flag for the post and a star for the way you handle the trolls.
That said, I think these videos are fake; however, the theory behind teleportation is valid indeed. At our tech level, we are just now able to teleport data, but eventually... We'll work out the details to teleport the data that is a human. We are all just atoms. Scientists are beginning to get a grasp on quantum teleportation. Wondrous.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
Gave you a flag for the post and a star for the way you handle the trolls.
That said, I think these videos are fake; however, the theory behind teleportation is valid indeed. At our tech level, we are just now able to teleport data, but eventually... We'll work out the details to teleport the data that is a human. We are all just atoms. Scientists are beginning to get a grasp on quantum teleportation. Wondrous.

thankyou! and yes, its certainly a step in the right direction

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So, did you Prove teleportation yet? lol....sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

assuming that was the goal?

you try too hard buddy

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

Sorry just in the button pressing mood currently....People are really irritating, I know I am to you right now but it's all in good fun.. Plus I am bumping your thread....Stop getting upset at me, I will be the dick to get this proven! (sorry)

ETA: I am NOT trying....Unless you mean trying to....Oh you know already
edit on 8/11/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

Sorry just in the button pressing mood currently....People are really irritating, I know I am to you right now but it's all in good fun.. Plus I am bumping your thread....Stop getting upset at me, I will be the dick to get this proven! (sorry)

nobody is upset, please dont think you are able to evoke such feelings from me, im actually quite amused watching you put in the effort to try piss me off though....and failing lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

nobody is upset, please dont think you are able to evoke such feelings from me, im actually quite amused watching you put in the effort to try piss me off though....and failing lol

Failing? I don't like failing.....I know you called me a name....As a matter a fact you did in this thread! I know I got to you, no need to lie....BUMPITY BUMP again....You are welcome

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

i don't recall calling you a name, a quote would be good....

Failing? I don't like failing.....I know you called me a name....As a matter a fact you did in this thread! I know I got to you, no need to lie....BUMPITY BUMP again....You are welcome

Don't recall calling you a name...a quote would be good

edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam
id hope you respect my opinion .. as i do yours .. and not feel you have to be defensive as tho anything i said is aimed at you ..

oh .. just noticed, i seemd to have offended you with my little 'you humans are strange' sentence .. i apologise .. in my mind, it seemed semi-humerous at the time .. no .. i dont think im on a pedestal looking down on humanity .. thats quite unrealistic .. i still have time to edit that post .. if my light humour really upsets you .. i can edit it out for you ..

Yes, you really do respect others opinion, dont you...

I find it a little disconcerting, that sooo many people watching those videos, dont seem to instantly just know they are stupid fakes .. when i see amount of likes that gets, compared to amou t of dislikes.. its kinda scary .. i know .. its just a stupid video .. nothin to get stressed about .. i get that ... but these are all the same people, we work with, befriend, people in positions of responsibility .. etc .. who seem to instantly believe what the videos suggest to them, even tho they never actually SEEN the event take place .. MENTAL !! ... you humans are very strange ... and scary...

Your absolutely right, when you say we shouldnt believe everything we see or hear on the internet
E.g I dont believe YOU when you say, that everyone that likes those kind of videos, does it because they think its proof (how do you know this???)

Would you rather live in a place, where people arent allowed to like the things you dont like? That sounds like a dictatorship... I think it is a scary thought...
You might think you know better than everybody else, but if you do, you should teach us other, why you believe what you do, or at least admit to yourself that your sitting on a pedestal.

I get what your trying to say, but your just generalizing, and bashing everyone who doesnt take your words for what your saying is true, and thats a shame, cause you MAY have some valid points, worth discussing, but we cant do that if you dismiss everything else point blank

To the OP
Very interesting video, thanks for sharing
Wouldnt it be great to have real proof of teleportation? This could be very real in the future, its mindblowing to think about the progress we are making with new tech/science and it is hard to imagine how much further we will be in, say, just 20 years from now

S&F
edit on 11 8 2015 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

You called me a strawman, said I couldn't read nor comprehend....Also this:

what you said at first was you just being arsey for arseys sake yes

I think I succeeded....lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

maybe you should google strawman...then we can talk

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

That's all you are replying to? I listed like 10 things.....Don't start with me....lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

That's all you are replying to? I listed like 10 things.....Don't start with me....lol

no you listed one thing...me saying you were being arsey isn't me calling you names....a strawman is an ad hominem or fallacy so that wasnt me calling you a name either

The grasp is strong in you lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

no you listed one thing...me saying you were being arsey isn't me calling you names....a strawman is an ad hominem or fallacy so that wasnt me calling you a name either

Sorry I figured you had me pegged with busting chops....Apparently you did and I didn't catch it! Love ya hun!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

you try too hard buddy

Sorry I figured you had me pegged with busting chops....Apparently you did and I didn't catch it! Love ya hun!

uhuh...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I once saw a man on television make a jumbo jet disappear in front of your eyes, No camera trick or anything, really real!!!! Come off it, people lie ,tv people lie they all lie to suit their agenda.
Now think one moment IF, I say IF this was real do you honestly think the PTB would let it be shown on you tube? What a weapon it would make, suddenly a thousand soldiers appearing out of no-where, anywhere on the battlefield.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join