It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who buy into the OS of 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: intrptr

No one outside of ATS gives a flying toss about ATS. Enough of the precious little snowflake narrative.

So what are you here for again? Since you (nobody) don't give a toss?

I only discovered the truth about world events when I began to come here. Thats why I came here.

Of course, how many will disagree with that 'outside ATS' is irrelevant.

Once you know the truth about something, where else do you need to search for that?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
the proof has been out there for years... you have to have people in government that have the balls to allow an independent investigation to go forward.....why hasn't this happened?.....it's called "the big lie"....something so outrageous and destructive, and so far beyond the core values that most Americans hold dear, that they will simply NOT believe it. couple that with some well-place discreet threats, and the "Official Story" remains intact.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just to clarify, I know that here is where two sides of a story ewill be vetted, and somebody "who knows", has experience, can show an alternative to the rest of Mass Media (including social mass media) will bring something to show all what the truth is about any given thing, situation or world event.

There are very few conspiracies left unanswered here, the only confusion being the weight of overburden in subjects and the repeated attempts to bury the truth through various means.

I am satisfied who kilt JFK, who started the War on Terror and why,

who controls the media, the government, is polluting our world and exploiting it and everyone in it…

But I'm not telling…

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I believe the OS. The lack of concrete evidence for anything else and the preposterous idea that thousands of people could all keep a secret is all I need. I come here for a laugh. I find some of the stuff that 'conspiracists' post hilarious. It's the holidays. I've hours spare. I enjoy watching the other opinions being taken down with facts. I can use what I've read and seen and the experiments I've conducted in materials labs to justify my side of the debate. Works better than an altered youtube clip. 14 years. Still no further forward....

Also. I've noticed that those who tend to see conspiracy here also see conspiracy in many other events. It's just too simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Just to clarify, I know that here is where two sides of a story ewill be vetted, and somebody "who knows", has experience, can show an alternative to the rest of Mass Media (including social mass media) will bring something to show all what the truth is about any given thing, situation or world event.

There are very few conspiracies left unanswered here, the only confusion being the weight of overburden in subjects and the repeated attempts to bury the truth through various means.

I am satisfied who kilt JFK, who started the War on Terror and why,

who controls the media, the government, is polluting our world and exploiting it and everyone in it…

But I'm not telling…

Blah blah blah. Self important teenage-esque mumbo jumbo. Youre smarter than us because you can see the conspiracy in everything. The issue comes down to control. A world where everything happens for a reason is so much easier. A world where you or someone else isn't planning everything is far scarier. Generally, and psychologists will back me up, conspiracy theorists fear a lack of control. That's all it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

But, after seeing Corbett's 5 minute video on the 9/11 conspiracy I was hooked. Building 7 was the clincher for me. I

Serious question. No need for name calling, I really want to know the answer to this question.

OK, you've made my point for me in regards to why I lean more towards the OS than the conspiracy theories. Building 7. We can talk about it all day. The Building 7 collapse is what means that the entirety of the OS is false, and it's now an inside job?

I'm happy to consider that someone took advantage of the events of the day to bring down Building 7 in the chaos, but does that tell me that it must be true that all of the events were pre-planned and executed by people within the U.S. government? Hell no.

Was the Shanksville plane shot down instead of the passengers revolting? Maybe. Does that have anything to do with NYC, or the WTC? No.

Does this mean I think the OS is the complete truth? Of course not. It means I think they can't ever let out how completely our intelligence agencies failed leading up to that day; how much incompetence was on display; and how government and military failed to protect the United States due to a complete lack of communication between agencies.

And I rarely comment on these 9/11 threads, unless I'm asked why I disagree with the majority of the conspiracy theories regarding that day, or to ask questions which rarely get answered, such as when a poster speaks about the number of architects and engineers who claim this or that is impossible, I want to know what percentage that is of the A/E community. How many from the A/E field claim it IS possible? Those questions get no response.

ETA:
The basis for the overarching 9/11 conspiracy is so convoluted and complex, nobody would ever think it was a good idea. K.I.S.S.

edit on 11-8-2015 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

The OS is not completely true and all the theories about the events of that day are not completely true. Here is what happens when someone starts a thread about 9/11.

She said/ He said.

The truth is in the middle somewhere with bits and pieces from either side.

There is a jigsaw puzzle of information, some of the pieces fit and some don't.

If you believe the OS, then you look for reasons to continue to believe. If you don't believe the OS, then you look for ways to continue not to believe.

Whatever the truth is it will never be completely available, that is why it is such a conspiracy.

The focus of every OP is to try and convince others that they are wrong, whichever way they believe.

Both sides are conspiracy minded.

There are facts that are indisputable and there are some that just simply are unfathomable, by either side.

Threads like this draw lines in the sand and inevitably end up the same way. They crash and burn because the same people continue to spout off at each other and it always ends up "under review".

Why, who, how? These questions will never be answered to the satisfaction of all.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The reason is because there is an intentional coordinated online effort to keep the truth hidden. There are several members here dedicated to the cause. They will show up here and it will be plainly obvious who they are and what their agenda is. Like you say, if its so absurd to suspect conspiracy on 9/11, why bother posting? You dont see this in the 'Sasquatch' threads lol. Theres absolutely a reason for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

here's a list for you...
www.ae911truth.org...#

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The reason is because there is an intentional coordinated online effort to keep the truth hidden. There are several members here dedicated to the cause. They will show up here and it will be plainly obvious who they are and what their agenda is. Like you say, if its so absurd to suspect conspiracy on 9/11, why bother posting? You dont see this in the 'Sasquatch' threads lol. Theres absolutely a reason for it.

Awesome post! Agree 100 percent, without pointing out anyone specific.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

Youre smarter than us because you can see the conspiracy in everything.

Well not 'everything', but thanks for the compliment.

Oh, you were using ridicule to discredit my content.

That took hardly any 'smarts' at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
I am curious, very curious, what keeps you posting so regularly about this topic? Why the passion for something you, and most of the world, generally denounces as a wacky "conspiracy theory"?

The same reason I post about any conspiracy theory.
We're all here to offer our opinions on a topic and debate it.

Although, try as I might, it is impossible to properly debate with people who absolutely reject common sense and actual evidence in favor of things they cannot prove and have absolutely no evidence for.

It happens constantly on ATS, people keep offering the same debunked content, the same manipulated images, the same incorrect "facts" and the same YouTube videos as if these prove their points, and they absolutely refuse to confront the scientific reality when it's presented to them.

They will actually ignore science in one thread on this topic, something which absolutely debunks one of their core foundations for their conspiracy, and then go and repeat the same lie in another thread as if they weren't just entirely debunked!

I swear, if I see another person claiming that molten Aluminium doesn't glow orange my head will explode. This is just one example of many lies constantly perpetuated by "truthers", even though it is scientifically debunked and has been a million times.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Is it me? Am I one?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What do you want me to say about your post? It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Both sides are conspiracy minded.

Thats partly how we tell, by reading between therm. Both sides of the same coin.
911, Terrorism or endless war, chem or contrails, radiation vs radioactivity, guns vs police state, constitution vs NWO…

What else, whether we should have nuked Japan, whether we should build more reactors or go green, coal and gold mining, drill for oil, frack, borrow or print money…

notice I'm leaving out Bigfoot, Atlantis, Area 5i, the Bermuda Triangle and freagin under ground arctic nazi Moon Bases?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's not that I don't believe it 100%. I just have a few concerns. Namely like who bankrolled the terrorists and why their connections to Saudi Arabia weren't explored more thoroughly.

I am NOT a war on terror proponent.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

My post was about conspiracies, yours was designed to ridicule and discredit.

So last reply about that bad habit. Its also off topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

My post was about conspiracies, yours was designed to ridicule and discredit.

So last reply about that bad habit. Its also off topic.

You asked for an opinion on a conspiracy and I stated my opinion of your opinion. Ok. You have zero facts. There is categorically no conspiracy. Any better?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Namely like who bankrolled the terrorists and why their connections to Saudi Arabia weren't explored more thoroughly.

But they were.

Or, You're kidding, right?

I mages

Then…

UBL (Saudi Prince), CIA operative in Afghanistan, blamed for 911, reason for invading Afghanistan, murdered and buried at sea instead of standing trial…

Then Big Bush (Texas, i.e., big oil refining), Kingdom of Big Saud (Big Oil supplying) and little Bush and Little Saud (UBL)…

I thought all that was obvious?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"Buy into the official story"?

Not totally. I have several questions concerning the run up to the attack, and the day of the attack. Always have.

But guess what? None of the many fantasies put forth by the 911-truth movement come even close to answering them.

The truth movement has been so corrupted as to not even resemble what it purports to be.

Hysterical nonsense put forth as "evidence" of nefarious deeds by TPTB.

So feel free to imply that I'm some sort of paid disinfo guy, or shill, if you prefer, I care not in the slightest

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join