It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who buy into the OS of 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm here because it's interesting to see how far from reality people can get.
Space beams? Really?

I used to be a member of --.
They had the mindset that if you didn't believe you shouldn't be there.
I was finally kicked off because of one thread.
It was a bunch of pictures of cruise missiles being loaded onto planes.
But these missiles were painted in AA colors. Claiming people saw these and took them to be the real planes.
The banter was hot and heavy. "Yea we have the proof the government did it!"
Well I found the website with the originals and posted the link.
I was banned the ext day.
That site is now gone because it couldn't grow.

At least ATS allows both sides to post.

And to the true conspiracy believers I ask this:
Why is it that NO ONE talks about this conspiracy outside of ATS?
Not at meetings.
Not at parties.
Not even at sporting events.
The OS is essentially true and you have had 14 years to prove otherwise.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It has devolved into a clear us vs. them scenario. The casual observer who watched the events unfold that day, and still have questions is made to feel cheap and slimy (unamerican even) for asking questions. It got to the point, most don't bother.

We are left with, some amazing and horrific things happened that day that will likely never happen the same way again. And if you ask questions, you hate Bambie and the US Flag.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Jchristopher5

I don't post regularly about this topic. Every now and then I see a thread that catches my interest or a post in a thread and I'll respond to it.

Fine, but if you are an OS'er you didn't even touch my question. What keeps you coming back to review and respond to a "wacky conspiracy theory"?

The denial of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No one outside of ATS gives a flying toss about ATS. Enough of the precious little snowflake narrative.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

I don't post regularly about this topic. Every now and then I see a thread that catches my interest or a post in a thread and I'll respond to it.

Fine, but if you are an OS'er you didn't even touch my question. What keeps you coming back to review and respond to a "wacky conspiracy theory"?

The denial of ignorance.

Ah, "denial of ignorance". So, even though the MSM touts it, and thre majority of people buy into the OS, you feel the need to come on here and argue with "crazy thruthers".

Your explanation makes zero sense to me, but thanks for answering anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am curious as to why you're saying Building 7 is a waste of time.

Too Metis sort of like a lawyer saying the handgun,which was fond in his client's "smoking" and matching the forensics of the victim's death, was irrelevant to the death of the murder victim.

Because claims of controlled demolition (implying explosive charges and firing train components) has to include finding evidence of that in the rubble. Investigators are trained to spot these remnants, but nobody has said they saw or shown they found any such thing. Theres no "smoking gun" for your lawyer to hold up.

After real controlled demolition the stuff litters any site where its used.

So, here is the basis of your belief. Since no explosives or thermite were officially found, not to mention even tested for by the official investigators, then nano thermite and explosives cannot have be used.

Sort of like ignoring the security fraud, and apparent foreknowledge of 9/11, "because the transactions did not involve Al Qeada". Or, the OS reluctantly admitting building 7 free fell for 2.25 seconds, but having no way of explaining it, nor ever producing a model for its collapse because it "might jeopardize public safety."

In our words, you have unbinding faith in the official story, and in getting the full truth from our government. Inconvenient facts, like a peer-reviewed study showing nano thermite in ground zero dust, are to be ignored.

Got it now. I see where you stand now. Thanks.

You sir are a perfect example of SkepticOverlords post.

Thanks,

Now many readers might see where you stand as you see where others do.

you have unbinding faith in the official story

That is just funny.

I cant take this forum as being serious,

the recent threads pooping up in the 9/11 forum have been quite amusing and entertaining as much as they have been eye opening for me.

Foe those who buy into whatever conspiracy,

why do you still post in here instead of getting out and proving what ever you believe in is real and can change what went down?

What point does it have other than creating fear and doubt in your own minds and those that might have similar beliefs to simply keeping posting here and there and then create threads that imply what you seem to be with this thread of yours.

I would hate myself if I had a job spreading lies.

this is in reply to post that made it quite clear if you defend the OS you are being paid,

here have a look at what you replied to,

Great question OP. Some people will do anything for money.

The sad part is that many of the 9/11 agents seem to really enjoy their jobs.

I guess society is so lucky to have people like you two spreading the truth and exposing shills and feeling sorry for their misguided souls.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No one outside of ATS gives a flying toss about ATS. Enough of the precious little snowflake narrative.

That is so not true. The MSM keeps it covered up, and as others have said, cognitive dissonance (I think that is the correct term) keeps others from even opening this "Pandora's Box".

Nonetheless, the Truther movement is growing. Once a Truther, always a Truther. Your side is losing and will lose eventually, IMHO. If you know the truth and officially damn it, you will get what is coming to you eventually. Ignorance is forgiven. Intentional denial and willful ignorance is not.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The MSM keeps it covered up

It should be noted that if you have to invent ADDITIONAL conspiracies to make your conspiracy hold water, it MAY not be very credible.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The denial of ignorance.

Ah, "denial of ignorance". So, even though the MSM touts it, and thre majority of people buy into the OS, you feel the need to come on here and argue with "crazy thruthers".

Strawman. You don't even need to listen to the MSM in order to debunk a truther's claims.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I noticed the ones you need to watch out for on here generally don't admit to believing the official story but muddy the waters with revisions of the official story while still supporting the OS. I've noticed a lot of trickery from that crowd.

Self proclaimed experts are the worse. I wish I could name them.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The denial of ignorance.

Strawman. You don't even need to listen to the MSM in order to debunk a truther's claims.

Hardly. You can't debunk the fall of Building 7, for example, with facts. Only by lies and believing lies.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That is so not true.

I hate to burst your little bubble but it is. If you really think that government agencies are going "Oh no! The bright conspiracy minds are letting the cat out of the bag once again with their flawless logic, we must do something!!" then you are delusional.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You guys are exactly like creationists. Someone makes a long-debunked claim, someone else debunks, then another comes along making the exact same claim, ad nauseum.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Any evidence that existed, already exists. There is no new evidence out there. So the same points are rehashed over, and over again. The biggest hang up for me is LACK of evidence where there should be plenty. But that is also a pointless discussion.

The truth movement has had some loony followers in the past that tainted the entire group. Now there my in fact be a conspiracy there as to who those people were, and what was their agenda, but the work is already done, and outside of conspiracy sites, much like Fukashima, this is old hat.

But just because someone disagrees with you and seems fixated on a subject, doesn't mean they are a shill, or paid to post. They may be, but it's unlikely. (IMHO) Some post because they have time in their daily routine to do so, and enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You guys are exactly like creationists. Someone makes a long-debunked claim, someone else debunks, then another comes along making the exact same claim, ad nauseum.

If that's the case (which it's not) why do you feel the need to come here and reinforce the already "locked in" official story.

I think some are here because they know the official story is bunk, yet they want to defend it. Maybe a mix or patriotism and other factors.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

originally posted by: network dude
This one gets me too. If someone disagrees with your conspiracy, they don't belong here. After all, it's a conspiracy site.

But you forget the slogan. Deny Ignorance. If you see it, can prove it, you have the obligation to share it. Enlighten others. Help them learn. We aren't all here to blindly agree with everything, we are here to have logical discussion about the topics brought up. And learn a lot in the process. (as long as you are willing to accept you might be wrong)

everyone is free to post here with an open mindset. but conspiracy theorist bashing on a conspiracy forum is just weird.
like a homophobic hetero hardliner logging on to a gay forum telling them they are wrong.

too much time? maybe some just need a job.

Ah man your post made my day

That was pretty epic

I bet some of them do troll the gay forums too when the 911 forum is dead!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So, here is the basis of your belief. Since no explosives or thermite were officially found, not to mention even tested for by the official investigators,

I didn't say not found, I said nobody came forward with it. Not one claim… And to be clear your use of the term "Explosives found" is disingenuous. You don't find "explosives", you find the remnants of "explosives firing train components" after demolition where explosives are employed.

Harder to cover up debris or stuff in the debris, easier to cover up "results of lab testing". But both are missing aren't they? All thats left is the claim without any evidence.

In our words, you have unbinding faith in the official story, and in getting the full truth from our government. Inconvenient facts, like a peer-reviewed study showing nano thermite in ground zero dust, are to be ignored.

No, those are (y)our words, I personally don't believe anything the government tells me. Remember that when you label me OS'er, hmmmkay?

By the way, theres no such thing as "nano thermite". If you knew the first thing about the compound and its application you wouldn't use that term.

Now call me a name…

edit on 11-8-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, what else

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: network dude

Grind your ax somewhere else.

Bossy aren't we? As usual, needs reminding all members are allowed access to ATS. The ones repeatedly telling others to take it somewhere else are the ones that should be shown the door.

Look sport, you can be anywhere you want, but trying to pick a fight where there is none based on previous conversations is juvenile and a bit pointless. Put on your big boy pants and discuss the topic.

Except for that "mature" response, so far so good.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm not shooting any messengers. I entered this thread to answer the OP's question as to why as an OS believer I may post in a thread about 9/11.

Actually you skirted the question at first.You also said although you might not believe the OS 100 %"… What part of the OS don't you believe? I'm hoping its "everything that came after", but I hear your cry in the resulting war on terror often enough to wonder.

So, War on Terror proponent, too?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

The OS is essentially true and you have had 14 years to prove otherwise.

What we've had is fourteen years of unjust war as a result. Trying to prove something about smoking rubble is pretty much useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join