It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who buy into the OS of 9/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The Truth Movement has been spewing disinformation over the years, which is largely responsible for the high number of unfounded 9/11 conspiracy theories on the Internet.

Now, you know the rest of the story.

The fact is the Truth Movement was "infiltrated by government disinformation" to destroy the Truth Movement and they did a wonderful job.

The fact is, many of us seeking the Truth are NOT part of that movement!

Stop repeating over and over that everyone who disagree with you is spreading disinformation.

MOD's please take note of this.
This is clearly a violation of ATS TC.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
The Truth Movement has been spewing disinformation over the years, which is largely responsible for the high number of unfounded 9/11 conspiracy theories on the Internet.

That is all they can do, as they have no facts to back up their silly conspiracy theories, all some truthers are concerned with is making money from 9/11

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
The fact is the Truth Movement was "infiltrated by government disinformation" to destroy the Truth Movement and they did a wonderful job.

Care to show some evidence for that silly claim?

The fact is, many of us seeking the Truth

But has been shown here, truthers are really not interested in the truth and facts, preferring to push a silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Stop repeating over and over that everyone who disagree with you is spreading disinformation.

Do I have to go back and make you aware of just how many times you have repeated yourself?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

he fact is the Truth Movement was "infiltrated by government disinformation" to destroy the Truth Movement and they did a wonderful job.

Then why do you continue to spew that disinformation here? BTW, the government has nothing to do with it.
edit on 25-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That is all they can do, as they have no facts to back up their silly conspiracy theories, all some truthers are concerned with is making money from 9/11

You've got that right! Gordon Duff even admitted on video that much of what he writes is a lie and yet, they continue to use him as a reference along with their hoaxed videos and photos. Simply amazing!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
"infiltrated by government disinformation" to destroy the Truth Movement and they did a wonderful job.

Blaming the government for creating Thuthers is taking things a bit to far.

The government can't be that evil.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You've got that right! Gordon Duff even admitted on video that much of what he writes is a lie and yet, they continue to use him as a reference along with their hoaxed videos and photos. Simply amazing!!

STOP!

Most people know Gordon Duff is a lair! I do not see ANYONE using his information to support their 911 claims!

You need to STOP lumping everyone who will not accept your narratives, "opinion" as all supporters of Gordon Duff.

You my friend have cross the line here.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Blaming the government for creating Thuthers is taking things a bit to far.

Another fallacy! I never made that claim!

In your desperate attempts what I see here, you have twisted what I said out of context to try and discredit me.

SHAME ON YOU!
edit on 25-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

" Anyway, back to you OS believers. The world, led by the MSM, is strongly on your side. Officially, few highly placed politicians seem to question the OS. "

That's ALL you Need to Know about TRUTH and 9/11 . The Great LIE Lives on Through Well Placed Propaganda by both the MSM and Politicians in Washington who are In REALITY , the ENEMY of WE THE PEOPLE .........

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Most people know Gordon Duff is a lair! I do not see ANYONE using his information to support their 911 claims!

Gordon Duff was used in an argument against me just the other day by a truther.

Steven Jones, Richard Gage, Alex Jones, and Dimitri Khalezov are just a few who have been caught lying and we can add those 9/11, CT websites as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Gordon Duff was used in an argument against me just the other day by a truther.

So? What is your point? Are you saying all Truthers worship Gordon Duff?

Steven Jones, Richard Gage, Alex Jones, and Dimitri Khalezov are just a few who have been caught lying and we can add those 9/11, CT websites as well.

That is you "opinion". However since you insist on attacking everyone who does not support your views, it is a well known fact that most if not all of the information that you continue to post using 911 myths and other debunking websites have all been debunked years ago by many experts in their field of expertise.

That is why you are having a hard time trying to convincing anyone that your Narratives are true.

How many posters in this thread are supporting your nonsense, I see very few on here rewarding and staring your post.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That is you "opinion".

It is not just an opinion, it is a fact.

However since you insist on attacking everyone who does not support your views,

Those who share my views are demolition experts, structural and civil engineers, architect, firefighters, and other experts who have no ties to the federal government.

Let' me put it this way, I have often caught the fabri it is a well known fact that most if not all of the information that you continue to post using 911 myths and other debunking websites have all been debunked years ago by many experts in their field of expertise.

That is false and I can back those sites with my own four decades of experience in the field of aviation, which include pilot experience and experience in aircraft structures and aerospace metals and that includes steel and aluminum.

In addition, my wartime experience is another reason why I have said that I neither saw nor heard explosions as WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapsed.

Based on those facts, I know from experience that claims of demo explosions as those buildings collapsed were fabricated.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It is not just an opinion, it is a fact.

Your "opinions" are not facts.

Let' me put it this way, I have often caught the fabri it is a well known fact

Are you quoting that I said this???? I never said that in my quote to you!

You need to stop adding fallacies in my quotes! You are so desperate that you "changed" my quotes. this proves how dishonest you are.

This what I wrote to you below, stop changing my quotes!

That is you "opinion". However since you insist on attacking everyone who does not support your views, it is a well known fact that most if not all of the information that you continue to post using 911 myths and other debunking websites have all been debunked years ago by many experts in their field of expertise.

That is false and I can back those sites with my own four decades of experience in the field of aviation, which include pilot experience and experience in aircraft structures and aerospace metals.

We are not discussing your aviation on this topic and no one cares.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Your "opinions" are not facts.

Of course they are and they are backed by experts who have no ties to the federal government, and you have been caught posting false and misleading information on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Of course they are and they are backed by experts who have no ties to the federal government, and you have been caught posting false and misleading information on a regular basis.

I have not been caught spreading lies! and if I have, I would have been caught a long time ago! However, I just caught YOU changing my quotes in my post to you. You have been very dishonest and now you are at a point that you are making false accusations against me personally.

You are one of the most "dishonest person" that I have EVER come across in the 911 threads.

I am done with you and this thread! It is people like you, why many of us cannot have a civilize conversation in these 911 threads.

Done here

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I have not been caught spreading lies! and if I have, I would have been caught a long time ago!

Of course you have and your own post proves it.

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns.

The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You claim the OS is wrong and YOU have shown it to be wrong so why don't YOU list some of these proofs now.

No disrespect here but I doubt very much if you know anything regarding construction or structures or loadings on a structure also the term TRUTHER was derived from the AE911TRUTH movement and not the CIA.

So post your proofs and continue the discussion.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Did you misquote me intentionally or unintentionally:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: intrptr

It wasn't a false flag but gave plenty of reason to push into Iraq there is a difference.

Falsehoods are falsehoods.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join