It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who buy into the OS of 9/11

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
here's a list of questionable behavior (truths) that should prompt an independent investigation...
www.newsfocus.org...

Actually, it is just more truther lies, like

three towers collapsed in less than :10 seconds on 9/11
and

conclusive evidence of explosive residue within four separate dust samples from the WTC site. The substance found was thermate
and

In New York City, a jet engine was found that is said to not be typical of a 757 aircraft. In the Pentagon, a wheel assembly and a jet turbine were found that were also reported to not to be from a 757.

When a site posts much debunked lies like that, you know they have nothing worthwhile saying!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Source

Except that picture has nothing at all to do with Freemasons, it was taken at the

President George W. Bush chats with Chinese President Hu Jintao and Russian President Vladimir Putin, all dressed in traditional Vietnamese silk tunics for their group photo at the end of Asian-Pacific leaders meeting in Hanoi in November 2006. Kenichi Murakami / AFP/Getty Images

www.latimes.com...

This is a good example of how truthers work, they take a picture, change the title and claim it is factual!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
I have now read more than a dozen books on the subject, including the Official account, which I believe represents a massive coverup.

That is a key statement in my opinion.

Because the realization that our own government, backed up by the mainstream media, (the shadow government, that is), could, or would, pull off such an event is so mind-boggling, I think it's very helpful and wise to do some reading on the topic in order to wrap one's mind around it. Reading causes one to stop and reflect more than watching or listening.

If one doesn't read - but instead relies on other sources of information - I think it is harder to overcome the strong pressure to go along to get along that is felt by all in today's society.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
If you really think people like myself are crackpots, as does most of the world, so why do you work so hard posting on here, when you think the conspiracy is silly?

Maybe it's because they're testing their belief.

I would like to offer my opinion that it doesn't make any difference how the attack was carried out. In fact, I think it's a mistake to try to establish the facts on that because with no real subpoena power it's difficult to determine the facts.

It's important to not expect an establishment of the exact method used because with a shadow government running the world behind the scenes, using assassination at will to remove obstacles, along with deceptive tactics to confuse issues, it's too much to tackle.

We don't really need to know how exactly it was done - what technology was used - we just need to understand that it was a false flag attack.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

We don't really need to know how exactly it was done - what technology was used - we just need to understand that it was a false flag attack.

She's a Witch. Burn Her !!! Burn Her !!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

The false flag claim have been proven to be false.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

By whom?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That really does mimic the tactics used to convict witches in days gone by.

If you don't understand the hows or whys of something there's always two fall back answers that covers any situation.
1.Secret government operations.
2.God

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It wasn't a false flag but gave plenty of reason to push into Iraq there is a difference.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I certainly don't believe the OS and have some questions regarding all kinds of things including missing video footage, building 7 etc.

The problem I have the the conspiracy of 9/11 is that it's too all inclusive. There are 100s of different angles to it...it becomes too much and needs to be simplified. There can't possibly be 100 different conspiracies and parts to 9/11. That and motive. What is the motive and the payoff at the end? Endless war? Yes but that's not enough, or maybe it is. Who exactly profits the most?

So my honest position in all of this is that there is too much wrong with the official story but on the other hand there is way too much in the conspiracy of it all. Does that make sense?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

By whom?

Countries around the globe that include Muslim countries, Russia and even the Taliban of Afghanistan, had issued pre-9/11 warnings that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would hijack airliners and use them to attack the United States. Even the Philippine government warned the United States in 1993 that it revealed the Bojinka Plot where terrorist were to use hijacked airliners to kill thousands of people, not to mention the use of an aircraft to fly into the headquarters of the CIA.

Further evidence was provided by demolition experts, firefighters, structural and civil engineers, architects and investigators who found no evidence of explosives nor thermite.

The government was incapable of pulling off such an operation and not get caught the first week. In fact, I could have revealed a switched aircraft within 30 minutes and identify anyone connected to that aircraft the first day because modifying aircraft leave behind paper trails that can be easily followed by those who know what to look for.

The government would have been incapable of keeping the Watergate scandal a secret and Watergate was nothing compared to the 9/11 terrorist attack by Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda.
edit on 25-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
If you don't understand the hows or whys of something there's always two fall back answers that covers any situation.
1.Secret government operations.
2.God

What do you mean if you don't understand the hows or whys of something?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The fact is, the OS of 911 is a "conspiracy theory". The first year I researched it I tried to prove it true. However I could not. The fact is there was no evidence to support the media claims. I was left with hundreds of un answered questions. The government silences speaks volumes when it comes to the OS.

The Truth movement are not a bunch of lairs as some have claimed on this thread. Not ALL Truthers subscribe to the disinformation that some of you are claiming.

We have a right to ask questions and seek answers. Some of you may not like the facts that many of us have uncovered, so stop lumping all of us as lairs.

Anyone that supports the OS and has done years of research in 911 and attacks people who have found evidence against the OS apparently has an agenda in my opinion. And the Truth in some cases is not want some want to hear.

There are some on this thread that continue to spam the OS propaganda over and over hoping to fool the casual ATS readers.

The fact is the OS of 911 is "propaganda".

From what I see here, is many of the OS story supporters are regurgitating the same crap from main stream media propaganda machines, and using 911 Myths debunking websites to support their narratives

I have see 911 myths website and read it's contents. It is BS to say the lease, and much of their information is bases on theories, and "opinions".

I have gotten to the point that I no longer can have a decent, civilized conversation on any of the 911 threads without being called a "conspiracy theorist" or anti-government. As if that will discredit me.

The Truth does not have to resort to name calling, however supporting a lie does. Why you may ask? Because you cannot prove a lie.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
There are 100s of different angles to it...it becomes too much and needs to be simplified. There can't possibly be 100 different conspiracies and parts to 9/11.

Are you referring to the arguments about the technology used to pull off the attacks?

I feel that 9/11 Truthers (I'm one of them) need to realize that it's not up to us to prove how the attacks were pulled off logistically. Thinking that proof of how the attacks were done is incumbent upon those who advocate a false flag conspiracy is falling into a trap, because there is no possible way for that to be established, when the shadow government that was behind the attacks is powerful enough (and it is) to prevent that proof from coming forward for all to see beyond a doubt.

Ordinary people (those who are not a part of the shadow government or conscious supporters of it) are not in a position to prove anything regarding the actions of that shadow government.

It's not necessary in my opinion.

We the people simply need to recognize that the official story isn't true and stop consenting to tie ourselves in knots trying to explain the technology used in the attacks. It doesn't matter how they did it. What matters is that they did it, and that it's up to us to take back our government.

The technology used to pull off the attacks could be advanced technology way beyond what is publicly acknowledged, anyway, because there is definitely extremely advanced technology that is known to the government but kept secret, as was revealed in The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, talked about in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

There are 100s of different angles to it...it becomes too much and needs to be simplified. There can't possibly be 100 different conspiracies and parts to 9/11.

Are you referring to the arguments about the technology used to pull off the attacks?

I feel that 9/11 Truthers (I'm one of them) need to realize that it's not up to us to prove how the attacks were pulled off logistically. Thinking that proof of how the attacks were done is incumbent upon those who advocate a false flag conspiracy is falling into a trap, because there is no possible way for that to be established, when the shadow government that was behind the attacks is powerful enough (and it is) to prevent that proof from coming forward for all to see beyond a doubt.

Ordinary people (those who are not a part of the shadow government or conscious supporters of it) are not in a position to prove anything regarding the actions of that shadow government.

It's not necessary in my opinion.

We the people simply need to recognize that the official story isn't true and stop consenting to tie ourselves in knots trying to explain the technology used in the attacks. It doesn't matter how they did it. What matters is that they did it, and that it's up to us to take back our government.

The technology used to pull off the attacks could be advanced technology way beyond what is publicly acknowledged, anyway, because there is definitely extremely advanced technology that is known to the government but kept secret, as was revealed in The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, talked about in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not really, I'm referring to everything. You made some valid points and I'm not putting you down or anything or specifically talking to you.

The problem is that there comes a point where everything can't be a conspiracy.

Did the FBI know about the attackers and the government do nothing? Did we shoot down one of the planes? Did we demolish both twin towers and building 7 with controlled demolition? Was it a missle in the pentagon? Was it a drone that struck the towers or actual planes? Was the Israeili intelligence agencies behind it? Was the Royal family of Saudi Arabia behind it? Was bin Laden behind it or is that a seperate conspiracy that we placed blame on him as an excuse to invade Afgahnistan and then IRAQ? Was all the contracts awarded to Haliburton a conspiracy? Where did all the people and planes go if they did not strike the targets? Where the cell phones, last calls from passengers fake? Did news stations get orders to report things before they happened? What about the conspricay where we knew the remains were toxic but deny the first responders medical claims? Did inside traders know about the attacks before hand? What about the military excercises the same day? Was NORAD told to stand down for some unknown reason? Why haven't we seen all the redacted sections of the 9/11 commission reports? Was it really flight 93 that crashed or a replacement plane? Why no wreckage? What about the conspricy theory that the hijackers are alive, still!? Back to Israeli intelligence, did many Jews know in advance and take the day off? That's a conspiracy theory/ What about the conspiracy that the black boxes were found and kept secret? Are the bin Laden tapes fake?

There are dozens upon dozens of other conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.

So what we need is a unifying theory that can be simply stated and communicated.

All I'm saying is there are so many theories around what happened that I can't even understand the 9/11 story. The complexity is why more people don't buy in and this confusion and complexity could very well be the most extravagent theory all placed by disinformation agents.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The technology used to pull off the attacks could be advanced technology way beyond what is publicly acknowledged, anyway, because there is definitely extremely advanced technology that is known to the government but kept secret, as was revealed in The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, talked about in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com.

Can you be a bit specific? What technology are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The problem is that there comes a point where everything can't be a conspiracy.

Well, for me, because I do believe there is a shadow government with a New World Order agenda, which I didn't know one thing about before 9/11 Truth became an issue, yes everything (except your own private life and the life of your circle of friends and family) can be a conspiracy, because we live in a controlled society that is run by lies and deception. Most politicians are puppets on a string, and all our institutions - government, the news media, academia, medicine, and the military - are controlled behind the scenes.

All of the questions you've asked are specifics that cannot be discovered until a true investigation is conducted, and that is not going to happen under the present system. And again, it doesn't make any difference.

The important thing to understand is what didn't happen, as alleged, and to not lose sight of that.

The complexity is why more people don't buy in and this confusion and complexity could very well be the most extravagent theory all placed by disinformation agents.

There would be no motive for that. Disinformation is for the purpose of fooling the public into trusting the government, not distrusting them.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Did we demolish both twin towers and building 7 with controlled demolition?

No! there was no way to prepare WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 for explosive demolition in an occupied building without detection. In fact, it would have been impossible.

Was bin Laden behind it or is that a seperate conspiracy that we placed blame on him as an excuse to invade Afgahnistan and then IRAQ?

Warnings issued from around the world in the weeks and months prior to the 9/11 attack blamed Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda for an impending terrorist attack using hijacked airliners, not the United States.

After the 9/11 attack, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda admitted to their responsibility for the 9/11 attack. Let's not forget those martyr videos of the 9/11 hijackers. Here's one their videos.

Le'ts not forget about Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda who declared war on the United States on multiple occasions.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

Bin Laden: Yes, I did it

OSAMA BIN LADEN has for the first time admitted that his al-Qa'eda group carried out the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Telegraph can reveal.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

And, let's not forget that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States, which eventually cost him his life.

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

Al-Qaeda declared war on the United States and its allies two times before the attacks on September 11, 2001. Those two declarations came in the form of fatwas, a type of Islamic religious decree.

The First Fatwa In August of 1996, Osama bin Laden issued his first fatwa, a 30-page polemic entitled "Declaration of War Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," against the United States and Israel, and it was published in a London newspaper called Al Quds al Arabi.The central premise of this fatwa is that "the people of Islam had suffered from aggression, iniquity, and injustice imposed on them by the Zionist-Crusaders alliance and their collaborators." He chronicles the various "injustices" and concludes that, "It is no longer possible to be quiet. It is not acceptable to give a blind eye to this matter."

Bin Laden says that there is "no more important duty than pushing the American enemy out of the holy land,"and he calls on his Muslim brothers to concentrate on "destroying, fighting and killing the enemy until, by the Grace of Allah, it is completely defeated."

He warns fellow Jihadists that, due to "the imbalance of power between our armed forces and the enemy forces, a suitable means of fighting must be adopted i.e. using fast moving light forces that work under complete secrecy."

At the end of the fatwa, Osama bin Laden urges all Muslim brothers to "take part in fighting against the enemy -- your enemy and their enemy -- the Americans and the Israelis. They are asking you to do whatever you can, with one's own means and ability, to expel the enemy, humiliated and defeated, out of the sanctities of Islam.

"The Second Fatwa The second fatwa was published on February 23, 1998, in Al Quds al Arabi. Unlike the first fatwa, which was issued by Osama bin Laden alone, this fatwa was signed by Osama bin Laden; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of Jihad group in Egypt and al Qaeda second-in-command; Abu-Yasir Rafa'l Ahmad Taha, leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jumiat-ut-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh.

The fatwa reasons that "three facts that are known to everyone" compel war against the United States. First, the United States has been "occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places."

Second, the "crusader-Zionist alliance" has inflicted great devastation upon the Iraqi people.

Third, the United States' goal is "to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there."It concludes with instructions to Muslims everywhere:

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it.... [E]very Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.

www.heritage.org...

Al-Qaeda Terrorist Acts Before 9/11 Al-Qaeda has been linked to a number of terrorist acts before those of 9/11 and took credit for many acts of terrorism, as well.

* The United States didn't go to war when al-Qaeda bombed our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

* The United States didn't go to war when al-Qaeda bombed the USS Cole

* The United States didn't go to war when al-Qaeda attempted to bomb Los Angeles International Airport

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist bombed WTC 1 in 1993.

Where the cell phones, last calls from passengers fake?

No, and here's are phone records and notice that the majority of phone calls were made on Airfones.

Phone Call Records

What about the conspiracy that the black boxes were found and kept secret?

They were not kept secret. We can take a look here.

New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

The recent complete decoding of the FDR file has enlarged and clarified the information available and has thereby enabled resolution of the contradictions. It is clear that this file supports the official account of the course of flight AA 77 and the consequent impact with the Pentagon. The file thus also supports the majority of eyewitness reports.

journalof911studies.com...

To be continued due to lack of space.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

What about the military excercises the same day?

The exercise was scheduled for that time period. Let's take a look at such exercises conducted before 9/11.

PRE-9/11 PREPARATION AND DEVELOPMENT

Drill Date Scenario

1 NORAD Between 1991 and 2001 Foreign hijacked airliner crashing into famous US building
2 White House, Richard Clarke 1998 Terrorists load Lear Jet with explosive, attack Washington DC
3 NORAD 1999-2001 Hijacked aircraft hit many targets, including WTC, MASCAL
4 Able Danger: DIA, US-SOCOM, LIWA Dec. 1999-2001 Manipulate al Qaeda; data mining (patsy control)
5 Stratus Ivy: DIA Dec. 1999-2001 (?) Operate on patsies “out of the box” (patsy control)
6 Door Hop Galley: DIA (?) Dec. 1999-2001 (?) Still secret (patsy control?)
7 Proactive Pre-emptive Operations Group (P2OG) unknown “Stimulating reactions” of terrorists (patsy control)
8 NORAD (NEADS) Exercises: UN HQ, NYC October 16, 2000 Terrorist crashes Federal Express plane into UN HQ NYC
9 NORAD (NEADS) Exercises: UN HQ NYC October 23, 2000 Terrorist crashes FedEx plane with WMD into UN HQ NYC
10 Pentagon MASCAL exercise Oct. 24-28, 2000 Commercial aircraft hits Pentagon, MASCAL
11 FAA drill December, 2000 Scenario: a chartered flight out of Ohio that had turned its transponder off
12 Positive Force ’01: NORAD plus a dozen agencies; worldwide April 17-26, 2001 COG; attacks on transportation; one scenario: terrorist group hijacking commercial airliner and flying it into Pentagon (Pentagon attack)
13 Unified Vision ’01: US JFCOM; US CENTCOM; US SOCOM: 40 agencies May 7-24, 2001 Invasion of Afghanistan and Pakistan (prepared Operation Enduring Freedom)
14 Red Ex (Recognition, Evaluation, and Decision-Making Exercise); NYC OEM; FDNY; NYPD; FEMA; FBI May 11, 2001 Plane crashes and building collapses in New York City (WTC attack, demolition)
15 Amalgam Virgo ’01: US-Canada multi-agency drill; NORAD; SEADS; Coast Guard, Army, Navy June 1-2, 2001 UAV drone launched from rogue freighter in Gulf of Mexico or cruise missile from barge in Atlantic Ocean; Joint Based Expeditionary Connectivity Center (JBECC) mobile radar command center tested. (Pentagon attack)
16 Mall Strike 2001, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania (near Shanksville); 600 local first responders and emergency managers June 16, 2001 Toxic chemical agent and the simulated release of radiation and radiological contamination; (indoctrination of first responders).
17 FAA Drill: FBI Miami field office, Miami-Dade County Police Department. Summer 2001 Varig airlines Boeing 767 hijacked over Florida
18 Ft. Belvoir, Davison Army Airfield helicopter base MASCAL June 29, 2001 Scenario based on plane hitting Pentagon (indoctrination of first responders).
19 US Department of Transportation Hijacking Exercise August 31, 2001 US Dept. of Transportation Crisis Management Center drilled hijacks; simulated cell phone calls.
20 NORAD, NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 6, 2001 Tokyo to Anchorage flight hijacked by “Mum Hykro” to Vancouver and San Francisco
21 NORAD, NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 6, 2001 Seoul to Anchorage flight hijacked by “Lin Po” to Seattle
22 NORAD, NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 9, 2001 UK to NYC flight hijacked, blown up
23 NORAD SEADS NEADS (Vigilant Guardian) September 10, 2001 Ilyushin IL-62 from Cuba hijacked by asylum seekers, lands at Dobbins Air Force Base in Georgia
24 FBI training exercise in Monterey, California for FBI/CIA Anti-Terrorist Task Force Through 9/11 Diverts top FBI, CIA anti-terrorist and special operations agents and heavy equipment away from Boston, NYC, Washington DC
25 NORAD annual readiness drill, Cheyenne Mountain, CO (Vigilant Guardian) 9/11 Full ‘battle staff’ levels to test entire organization
26 Vigilant Guardian: NORAD, NEADS, US-Canada 9/11 Live-fly hijacking and air defense; hijack multiplication, diversion and confusion
27 NORAD/JCS Vigilant Warrior Through 9/11 Reported by Richard Clarke
28 Operation Southern Watch Through 9/11 Diverts 174th Fighter Wing, New York Air National Guard, to Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia, to impose no-fly zone over southern Iraq
29 Operation Northern Watch Through 9/11 Diverts 6 fighters from Langley AFB sent to Incirlik AFB, Turkey to impose no-fly zone over northern Iraq
30 Operation Northern Vigilance Through 9/11 Diverts fighters, 350 personnel to Alaska and northern Canada to counter a Russian bomber drill
31 Operation Northern Guardian, Keflavik AFB, Iceland Through 9/11 Diverts fighters from Langley Air Force Base (Virginia) deployed to Keflavik AFB, Iceland to counter a Russian bomber drill
32 Red Flag, Nellis AFB, Nevada: 100 pilots 9/11 Diverts most F-15s of 71st Fighter Squadron, Langley AFB, VA; DC ANG’s 121st Fighter Squadron of Andrews Air Force Base also depleted.
33 Andrews AFB local drill 9/11 Diverts 3 F-16s to North Carolina
34 National Reconnaissance Office drill, Chantilly, Virginia 9/11 Simulated plane crash into high-rise government building; satellite imaging (WTC attack)
35 Tripod II, New York City 9/11 Response to biochemical attack; run from backup command center at Pier 92, Hudson River.
36 Fort Meyer VAEducation Centertraining drill for local firemen 9/11 Assembled and indoctrinated Pentagon first responders.
37 Timely Alert II, Fort Monmouth, New Jersey 9/11 Indoctrination of WTC first responders.
38 World Trade Center Emergency Drill, Fiduciary Trust Co., 97th floor, South Tower 9/11 Meeting called to assemble and silence unreliable outside contractors?
39 Global Guardian, STRATCOM: Offutt AFB, Nebraska; Barksdale AFB, Louisiana; Minot AFB, North Dakota; Whiteman AFB, Missouri. 9/11 Nuclear warfighting; Armageddon. (deterrence of Russia and China during invasion of Afghanistan and Pakistan)
40 Amalgam Warrior 9/11 Large live-fly air defense and air intercept, tracking, and surveillance drill; air defense against foreign retaliation.
41 Crown Vigilance, Air Combat Command 9/11 No details known.
42 Apollo Guardian, US Space Command 9/11 No details known.
43 AWACS drill, ordered by NORAD commander Gen. Larry Arnold 9/11 Two AWACS aircraft from Tinker AFB, Oklahoma sent over Washington DC and Florida; surveillance of capital and president during coup.
44 Global Guardian Computer Network Attack 9/11 Enemy forces “war dialed” STRATCOM’s telephone and fax systems; “bad insider” has access to key C³ system (missile launch option)
45 STRATCOM Strategic Advisory Committee, Offutt AFB, Nebraska; Andrews AFB, MD; Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio. 9/11 Three E-4B National Airborne Operations Center planes (Doomsday or Looking Glass) airborne; passengers include Brent Scowcroft; Warren Buffet at Offutt. (Committee. of Public Safety option?)
46 Amalgam Virgo ‘02 Scheduled for June 2002 Air defense, interception, surveillance, and pursuit drill; Delta 757 with real Delta pilots, actors as passengers, FBI as hijackers – deviated from Salt Lake City to Hawaii; Canadian police to hijack

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Was NORAD told to stand down for some unknown reason?

Our air defenses are not geared for interceptions within the borders of the United States, and here is one example.

Death Ends 1,600-Mile Flight Of Learjet Stolen by Mechanic

DENVER, May 25— A flight mechanic who did not have a pilot's license stole a private jet in Virginia early today and flew it 1,600 miles to Denver, where he shot himself to death as the authorities closed in, officials said.

They said they did not why the mechanic, Mike Christiansen, 24 years old, of Newport News, Va., stole the twin-engine Learjet 36-A. He was found dead at the controls moments after landing the plane that had been stolen from his employer, Flight International, at Patrick Henry International Airport in Newport News.

www.nytimes.com...

In addition, we never stand down our air defenses, and here is an example of a unit that I can identify with because of certain connections I have with the 477th Fighter Group, 302 Fighter Squadron, and understand the interception occurred just last month on the Fourth of July near Alaska.

This photo depicts the interception and the F-22 belongs to the 477th Fighter Group, 302 FS, which have their roots as units of the Tuskegee Airmen during World War II.

F-22 Raptor Intercepts Russian bomber

During World War II, Tuskegee Airmen of the 477th Bombardment Group flew the B-25 while the 302nd Fighter Squadron was attached to the 332nd Fighter Group, which flew the fighters such as the P-40, P-39, P-47, and the P-51 Mustang. Now, the 477th has been renamed the 477th Fighter Group and the 302nd is now part of the 477th and they fly the F-22 Raptor.

My flying buddy was attached to the 477th Bombardment Group during World War II and was made the Honorary Commander of the 477th Fighter Group several years ago.

Was it a missle in the pentagon?

It was definitely American 77 and not a missile. My Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when it was struck by American 77 and I have identified B-757 wreckage in the colors of American Airlines from photos taken inside and outside the Pentagon.

We can also take a look here to understand that the airframe of American 77 is no longer registered.

Deregistration of Airframe, N644AA, (American Flight 77)

Reserved N-Number
Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 52072030
Reserved Date 09/15/2006
Renewal Date 08/27/2014
Purge Date 10/15/2015
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name GREENWAY JONATHAN JAMES
Street PO BOX 714
City FREDERICK
State MARYLAND
Zip Code 21705-0714
County FREDERICK
Country UNITED STATES
Deregistered Aircraft
Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 24602 Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991
Manufacturer Name BOEING Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 52072030
Model 757-223 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A87418
Year Manufacturer 1991 Cancel Date 01/14/2002
Reason for Cancellation Destroyed Export To None
Type Registration Corporation

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
Name WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
Street RODNEY SQ NORTH ATTN CORP TRT ADM
City WILMINGTON
State DELAWARE Zip Code 19890
County NEW CASTLE
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC Classification Standard
Engine Model 54555 Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

registry.faa.gov...

The Truth Movement has been spewing disinformation over the years, which is largely responsible for the high number of unfounded 9/11 conspiracy theories on the Internet.

Now, you know the rest of the story.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join