It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have Diplomacy with Iran...and let's include Jack Black....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: burdman30ott6
When did I say it was a partisan issue?

"The Neo-cons want war" seems pretty partisan to me. Do you need an explanation on the meaning of "partisan?"

Is Kerry pushing for the Iran deal to be dropped? You could say he is willing for his stocks to drop for peace.

THINK. Who in that region does business with the same defense contractors and MIC players as the US does? Hmmmm... could it be ISRAEL!?!?! You know, the very wealthy country which is pretty upset about this deal and will be increasing military spending quite a bit in preparation for an attack on Iran pre-nuke? Oh, and they've brought a friend: Saudi Arabia with their vast royal bank account has shown up at the door asking for some pretty spendy war toys, too. Of course the MIC wants this treaty, it will be a period of steady growth building up to the eventual conflict between Israel and Iran, at which point it will become a HUGE profit slam dunk for these companies.

It has nothing to do with it. We are not droning Iran and this deal will help to keep us from droning Iran. Now are you going to continue with the thread drift or do you need help understanding something else?

How did the deal with Pakistan help them avoid US drones?

This Iran "deal" is a bad deal and the people celebrating it aren't thinking it through. We're at a negotiating table offering massive concessions to an asshole who leaves the table long enough to lead his lemmings in a rousing "Death to America" chant just before reseating himself at the table while demanding "more." It's the epitome of everything that has made this administration a failure in the big picture.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

i guess that went right over your head, not surprising though.

<< 1   >>

join