It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have Diplomacy with Iran...and let's include Jack Black....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Call congress, tell them Support Diplomacy. I want to see a lot less violence and a lot more talking.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
But the Neo-cons want war that is why they are in office they have to spread war because of the massive profits for them and the companies that own them. Just look at Tom Cotton after sending that ignorant letter to Iran he ran straight to his money masters in the military industrial complex and his Israeli supporters to show what a good job he did.
edit on 5030000001731America/ChicagoTue, 11 Aug 2015 06:05:17 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
But the Neo-cons want war that is why they are in office they have to spread war because of the massive profits for them and the companies that own them. Just look at Tom Cotton after sending that ignorant letter to Iran he ran straight to his money masters in the military industrial complex and his Israeli supporters to show what a good job he did.

I know they do. It is a shame. Your posts are always on point.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I saw that vid the other day. Thanks for bringing it here.
I fear that if one of the GOP get into the Oval Office, they will undo the deal anyway.
So juvenile.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Israel, unfortunately wants to spend some more American blood and treasure to solidify their regional dominance. All part of the greater Israel that the Zionists wish to create.

The only way forward is to make peace with Iran.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I can't stop visualizing a future episode of 'The Brink' after watching the video. Yes, the show is about Pakistan threatening a nuclear attack, but Iran as a parallel issue is just as possible.

Hope everyone has been watching that show and understands how powerful the influence of the military is in American politics.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hollywood talks politics.... Idiocracy at its finest.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What's the problem?

Iran and the West are fighting together against ISIS !!!

Heartwarming and wholesome.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm sure Jack Black would make all kinds of headway.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I take it you are in favor of nullifying the "deal" with Iran, then -- right? And additionally, that you are in favor of bombing people instead. Right?

You're all like:

"Bomb people! Don't try to get along or come to an agreement! That's just stupid to try to get along with people!"

Right?

Sounds like Israel.

edit on 8/11/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The U.S. is already bombing like crazy.

So are most of the Middle East governments.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

www.fool.com...

Since 1990, defense contractors have contributed more than $200 million to politicians -- and 57% of that amount went to Republicans. However, before you jump on Republicans for taking defense handouts, consider that in the 2012 election cycle, Boeing's biggest beneficiary was none other than President Obama.

War profiteering is not a partisan issue, buster. Remember in 2004 it was revealed that Democratic POTUS chellenger, Mr. "I was against the war before I voted for the war" John Kerry was the largest Congressional investor in defense contractor firm stocks in Washington. He's as far from a "Neo-con" as it gets.

ETA: How does peace in Iran resolve with President Obama's massive attack drone spending and proliferation of this weapon in the Middle East since he took office, I wonder?

edit on 11-8-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Hollywood talks politics.... Idiocracy at its finest.

Says the person with Arnold as his avatar.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The U.S. is already bombing like crazy.

So are most of the Middle East governments.

And......??

That makes it okay? Ralphy got a Red Rider Bibi gun, so you and everyone else in the class should get one, too?

edit on 8/11/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So Hegelian of you!

Because obviously the ONLY alternative to this particular deal must be war, so sayeth the best and brightest Hollywood has to offer.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Whatever that is supposed to mean.

So - what is your grand solution, then?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
but, but, but i thought iran was a peaceful nation that never threatens or attacks anyone.
or at least that's what most here on ATS that defends iran say.
edit on 11-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You obviously haven't seen the brink Jack black for president!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

War profiteering is not a partisan issue, buster.

When did I say it was a partisan issue?

John Kerry was the largest Congressional investor in defense contractor firm stocks in Washington. He's as far from a "Neo-con" as it gets.

Is Kerry pushing for the Iran deal to be dropped? You could say he is willing for his stocks to drop for peace.

How does peace in Iran resolve with President Obama's massive attack drone spending and proliferation of this weapon in the Middle East since he took office, I wonder?

It has nothing to do with it. We are not droning Iran and this deal will help to keep us from droning Iran. Now are you going to continue with the thread drift or do you need help understanding something else?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
but, but, but i thought iran was a peaceful nation that never threatens or attacks anyone.
or at least that's what most here on ATS that defends iran say.

When was the last time Iran started a war with another nation? I'll help you with the answer it was in 1798.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join